Chapter 2

No Worries, I Hate You Too [APPLY OPEN]

Everyone was surprised to see principal Hong standing there. Was he a ninja!? On a side note, boy were they introuble!

"You kids... what the hell is going on here!"

They pointed at each other, "the north/south students started this!"

Principal slapped his forehead, "sit down, ALL OF YOU." They did as they were told and sat down cross legged like pre-school children, divided into the north and south side of Cube. "I called you all here to talk about 'SK Dance Off 2011'."

Jun Hyung snickered, "just sent the south branch, we will crush the north mid competition anyways."

Yo Seob stood up and laughed sarcastically, "that HAS to be the joke of the year!"

He stood up slowly. "Why you..."

"Stop it! Both of you!" They turned their back on each other and sat down. "How are you guys going to work together..." 

"Work together?" Eun Hye questioned, "why would we have to?"

"To get to the finals of 'SK Dance Off 2011'. each school has been partnered up and..." principal Hong took in a deep breath, time to drop the bomb. "North Cube and South Cub have been matched up."

They looked at him as if he was crazy. "Y-you're kidding right?" Dong Woon laughed nervously.

"No I'm not."

Silence.

And the whole room broke into immediate chaos.

"I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH THE SHORTIE!"

"NEITHER DO I WANT TO WORK WITH THAT IDIOT!"

"North and south? YOU MAD BRO!?"

"This is definitely world war 3!"

"IF YOU GUYS DON'T SHUT UP, I WILL PICK OTHER REPRESENTATIVES!" Silence once again. "In order to get you guys to get along, you'll be living in a specially booked dorm. As such, Cube's representatives for 'SK Dance Off 2011' are..." He looked at the north students. "In order of the recent ranking charts, year 2's Yang Yo Seob."

"...I will try to live with it."

"Year 3's Yoon Doo Joon."

"Leave it to me!"

"Year 1's Son Dong Woon."

"So I guess I'm the peacemaker?"

"Year 1's Yang Soo Yun."

"Finals, here we come! ...I think."

"And finally, Year 2's Hwang Seon Ji."

"This is so troublesome!!!"

"As for south Cube," he turned to look at them. "Year 3's Yong Jun Hyung."

"Welcome to hell."

"Year 3's Jang Hyun Seung."

"The sky is pretty today, huh?"

"Year 2's Lee Gi Kwang."

"E-eh!? What are we talking about!?"

"Year 3's Park Eun Hye."

"..."

"And last of all, Year 1's Shin Hee Mi."

"Let's all get along and do our best!"

Both sides looked at each other, mostly with hatred. Principal Hong handed Doo Joon a file, "Doo Joon and Hyun Seung will be in charge. All details for the next 7 months are in here. That's all." And he was gone like the wind.

After a few minutes of silence, Eun Hye broke it. "...So what now." 

"Well, I guess we should start off by going through the file?" Hyun Seung scratched his head, why was the sky blue? WAIT. SOMEONE BRING HIM BACK DOWN TO EARTH NOW PLEASE.

"Alright guys, huddle up!"

"NO. NOT WITH THEM!" Doo Joon sweat dropped, this was going to be one hell of a competition.