10:30 a.m.

Into Their World

Hello!

Than you to those who subscribed. Y'all made my day! Here is a new update. I hope that you like it. I know that I should not be updating this soon, but my school semester is nearing its end and procrastination is at its peak. I only write when I need to postpone something else :). Please share your thoughts. Subscribe and comment that will help me get through this coming week!

Have an awesome day/night!!

Whateverisnextisokay

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''                                                                                                                     ~*~

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Secretary Na smiled as she saw the smiling couple, so engrossed in each other that they seemed to have forgotten the rest of the world. Her boss Bang Yongguk and his husband Bang Himchan were the cutest couple ever. They were so sweet and considerate to each other that she could not help but feel envy.

 

 She observed with some amusement as the new director of marketing tried to interrupt the pair. Unsuccessfully, if she may add. Secretary Na almost felt pity for her. Poor girl she did not understand that no matter how short her skirt was or how much cleavage she showed CEO Bang would not stray from Himchan. It was not the fact that Himchan’s family owned a third of the company’s actions, or their long family history, no, CEO Bang did not care about such trivialities. The answer to his faithfulness was simple. CEO Bang loved his sweet and delicate husband. In reality, what was there not to love about the musically talented ulzzang? He was beautiful, with his white porcelain skin and bunny teeth smile. He was also very smart and was heavily involved in charity. Although, Kim Himchan was born with a golden spoon in his mouth he was friendly and respectful to everyone. He was as charming with the cleaning crew as with the board of directors. Truth to be told he was just perfect for the quiet, intelligent, and charismatic CEO of the largest electronics company of Korea. If his husband was around CEO Bang was happy and relaxed. As long as they were in the same room you could feel their happiness and their connection. They were always touching, even when this was not possible (which if you asked her, was rare) they would be constantly sharing secret glances and smiles. There were also those moments when they would disappear. After fifteen minutes or so then they would return not the worse for wear but with bruised lips and a new secretive glint in their eyes. The staff already knew about their little escapades. Except for those females and males that wanted to snatch one of them away everyone loved the Bang couple. Even if CEO Bang was a little on the naughty side when his husband was around, everyone knew that he was extremely responsible and that they could trust him to make the right decisions.

 

“Mr. Bang? Your rehearsal will start in half an hour we have to go now.” The voice of Himchan’s assistant was heard. Himchan pouted he did not seem eager to leave.

 

“Gukkie, I want to stay with you… or do you want to come with me?” Said excitedly the pretty ulzzang. Her boss chuckled (he only did that when his husband was acting cute). “Channie, be good and go to your rehearsal. Do not give Mr. Choi a hard time,” continued the CEO as he gave his husband a soft kiss in the forehead. Himchan did not seem convinced and then his face broke into a mischievous smile. He got closer to the CEO, he wrapped his arms around his neck while slowly standing up on his tiptoes to reach the older male and whisper something onto his ear. Secretary Na was too far to hear what he told him, but he saw her boss’s reaction. Bang Himchan was being scandalous again. Before her boss could reply the ulzzang was kissing the lips of the dumfounded CEO and was running out of the office with a distressed assistant running behind him.

 

Secretary Na walked towards her boss. It was time to go over the schedule for the second part of the day. How she loved to see these morning rituals. Those two had been married for almost 5 years and Himchan still stopped almost every day to drop off coffee and sweets for his husband at exactly 10 am. They would spend some minutes together and then he was off to his daily pursuits.

 

“CEO Bang?” She inquired attempting to bring her boss back into the real world. He smiled at her; not the gummy smile that he reserved for his husband, but a great smile that made her remembers why there were so many females and males throwing themselves at the feet of her y boss.

 

“Sir, we have a meeting with Eric Mun to discuss…”

 

The following day at 10:15am…

 

This was not good. It was already a quarter past ten and Himchan was not here. CEO Bang was locked in his office growling at everything and everyone. This was disastrous…

 

10:30 am…

 

At this point secretary Na was hoping for a miracle. Then she saw Jungjae coming towards her with a concerned look on his pretty face a cup of coffee on a hand. This was indeed very bad.

 

“Secretary Na, here is the coffee. It is not hot anymore, but it took Himchan almost an hour to finally decide to send it.”

 

“Don’t worry. It is not as if he is going to drink it anyway. How is it going on your side?” Asked the secretary, at times like these nobody associated with the Bang couple was safe.

 

“I thought that he was going to kill me when I came in this morning!” any outsider would have thought that the angelic looking young man was being melodramatic but secretary Na knew better. Bang Himchan could be scary when angry and for the looks of the situation right now he was furious.

 

“I came into the office. I was running 5 minutes late. Daehyun dropped me off.” The blonde smiled sheepishly. “Normally, Himchan smiles and teases me about how Daehyun and I cannot keep our hands off each other, but today he went on and on about how irresponsible I was. That I needed to take this job seriously and he criticized me for being what he called a “ !” The young boy finished his statement with a mixture of anger, disbelief, and hurt. Secretary Na felt bad for the boy and hugged him softly mumbling reassurances that his best fried did not mean any of what he had said.

 

“At that point I knew that he must have had fought with Yongguk. He only gets that scary when he is not in good terms with Yongguk. Now the whole office is walking on egg shells. He already destroyed his studio and tore to pieces a melody that he was composing as an anniversary present for Yongguk.”

 

Secretary Na gasped. She knew that Himchan would regret that later. Youngjae noticed secretary’s Na reaction and hurried to appease her.

 

“Do not worry about it I made a copy of the music sheet yesterday, because has been carrying that around with him everywhere he goes. You know how disorganized he is. He was going to lose it at some point and I wanted to be prepared for that.” A loud noise was heard from the CEO’s office. Secretary Na did not have to go to the office to know what had been thrown into the wall. It was probably one of the many bunnies that were elegantly placed in his office by Himchan. Himchan had an impeccable taste when it came to interior design. As soon as he married the boss he had come in to his office and added his special touch. Now the office was invaded with bunnies in different forms and shapes. How he had managed to fill the office with bunnies without making it tacky and girly was beyond her. The again it was Himchan. He could do anything if he put his mind on it.  About the shattered bunny, she was not extremely worried about it. She knew that the bunny was going to be replaced once this ordeal ended. It was always like this. Bang Yongguk and Himcahan did not fight often. As a matter of fact his might have been the 6th time since they got married. But when they did the world became a mess. Youngjae looked at the closed office and trembled. He knew that secretary Na was in for a ride.

 

“I gotta go secretary Na. I need to go save the poor souls that are in the office today. I gotta be there before 12:30 and I still need to run some errands.” Secretary looked quizzically at Youngjae.

 

“12:30?” Youngjae looked at her in disbelief.

 

“It’s Friday and the second week of the month…”

 

“.” Was all the secretary could say. She rarely swore, but the crude word seemed adequate for the occasion.

 

“Exactly. I hope to survive and good luck with your bear of a boss.” Youngjae exited the office hurriedly.

 

Every other weekend the Bangs would go off to some romantic trip or another. CEO Bang would leave work early and would take Himchan for a romantic lunch and then they would go off to some secluded house in the beach or forest. She knew this because even if it was her boss that planned everything it was up to her to make the proper arrangements. It was almost noon and she had not gotten any request from her boss regarding the weekend getaway. Things were looking worse by the minute.

 

1:00pm

 

“Secretary Na, come to my office.” Came a bark from the intercom on her desk. She quickly picked up a paper pad and a pen to see what else her boss wanted. He had moved away from his destructive phase. He was now a robot of efficiency. At the rate that he was going he was probably going to finish the work for a month by the end of the day.

 

“Yes, Mr. Bang?” She inquired trying to not show her concern. She could see the cold cup of coffee that Himchan had sent untouched in corner of his desk. It looked quite lonely there.

 

“I need you to place an order from the Italian restaurant that he likes.” There was no need to clarify who he was. Bang Yongguk did not order detailed meals just for anyone. “Remember that onions and olives must be removed from his pasta and that the pasta cannot be overcooked. He will need some frozen yogurt too. The pina colada one with, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple syrup and gummy bears.” He continued. Secretary Na wrote down everything. Once she was done she looked at him expectantly. Her boss looked a little torn about what to do next. At the end he settled with,

 

“That’s all. Get him that soon.” No flower? No note? This looked serious. However, secretary Na was not brave enough to ask so she voiced her second concern.

 

“What should I order for you Sir?” Her boss seemed confused. The thought of food for himself had not crossed his mind. She almost wanted to sigh and knock some sense into his head.

 

“Nothing. I am not hungry.” She wanted to insist but one look at those soulless eyes told her what she needed to know. Bang Yongguk was a zombie and there was only one person that could bring him back to life. Unfortunately, she was pretty sure that, that person was currently very far from humanity himself.

 

“I will send this to Mr. Himchan.” Her boss flinched at the sound of the name of his husband. Yes, it had been on purpose. She walked and left her boss to work himself to death.

 

8:00 p.m.

 

Secretary Na was tired. It was Friday night she wanted to go home, but her boss continued to work incessantly. She knocked on his office with a coffee on hand. A couple of minutes ago she had received a call from a worried husband. Telling her exactly what she needed to do in order to make the perfect coffee for the CEO. That same raspy voice thanked her for the flower. Secretary Na was embarrassed of being caught and when she asked how he knew that she had sent the flower Himchan responded mysteriously that it was not the “right” flower. She did not know what to say. She had not noticed any patterns. At that point Himchan had forced a laugh and reassured her that nobody did. That was why it was so meaningful and special. He finally hung up not without asking her to take care of him. They were so childish, the secretary thought.  When they were mad at each other they would not voice each other’s name.

 

“Mr. Bang? Here is your coffee. It is already late you should rest. Also, I have ordered some food for you. It should arrive in less than 30 minutes.”

 

He called you, right?” He questioned her as soon as he looked up.  Secretary Na did not know what to say. It was supposed to be a secret. She nodded timidly. The tired male smiled sadly.

 

“Just leave already. I will just finish up this and I will go… home.” The secretary nodded and left her boss to fight his demons. She knew that her boss was not going to leave until much later but there was nothing that she could do. She only hoped that this would be over soon.

 

Following Monday, 10:30 a.m.

 

The phone of the main line rang. Secretary Na hurried to answer.

 

“Secretary Na?” Came a gruff sleepy voice from the other end. Was it wrong that she thought that the sleepy voice of her boss was y?

 

“Yes, Mr. Bang.” She answered professionally as she heard some … rustling of sheets? And then a voice whining cutely, if that is possible. “Gukkie! What are you doing? We said no work today!” Then an attempt to cover the receiver was made by her boss, but the conversation between the Bang couple could be still be heard.

 

“No, Channie. Wait. Stop that.” Then some chuckling and … was heard. If secretary Na were younger she might be blushing at this point.

 

“Secretary Na?” came the voice from Himchan.

 

“Yes.” Answered the confused secretary. “ Mr. Bang will not go to the office… Gukkie stop that…”

 

More laughter “ You started this Channie.”

 

“Mhm he… won’t… go… call Jungjae… let him know … won’t go to … studio..”

 

“Hung up already….” Came a brusque voice.

 

The line went dead after some giggles.

 

Secretary Na was speechless. Slowly a smile formed in her face. This was good. This was great. The main group of secretaries saw her expression and they were smart enough to deduct that everything was fixed once again. It took no more than 5 minutes for the news to spread around the company. Bang corporation was back to normal, the employees were happy, customers satisfied, and the boss… well lets just said that it sounded like he would soon be … satisfied?