Thunder

Into Their World

So, here is my first Banghim fanfic. I normaly write Taecgui fanfics, but recently I fell in love with Banghim and Zelo. English is not my first language so please excuse my horrible skills. Also, I am not much of a writter... so you can blame my lack of talent too. Please let me know what you think about my story and subscribe if you would like to read more from me.

Thanks!

Whateverisnextisokay

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````~*~````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Small chubby feet hurriedly walked towards his safety hideout. The night was dark and cold. The lightning and thunder of the storm only made the night scarier. A lightning illuminated the house, the small child started running, he knew that the thunder was coming… He unconsciously tightened his hold on the tiger that he was dragging with him. It had been a present from his Appa. He love his Appa more than anything in the world, so he never went anywhere without his favorite toy.

“BOOM” the sound of thunder was heard. Zelo yelped and started crying silently. He wanted his parents. He finally got to his parent’s room and slowly he opened the door. His daddy told him that he needed to sleep in his own room, because big boys do not sleep with their parents. They are brave and sleep in their own rooms. He knew that his daddy was always right because his Appa said so, but he was scared.  He walked timidly towards his parent’s bed. Then another lightening illuminated the room. Zelo could not be brave anymore he ran towards his parent’s bed and tried to climb up the bed, but the bed was too tall and his small chubby hands were of no use.

“BOOM”

Thunder. Zelo yelled afraid for his life. His silent tears soon turned into wailing. The sound of Zelo’s distress woke up the sleeping parent’s. Himchan woke up confused, looking for his baby.

“Zelo? Baby? Are you okay? Where are you?”

Both Yongguk and Himchan got out of bed alarmed when they received nothing but sobs as a response their little one. Yongguk walked towards his toddler and picked him up in his arms. Zelo held on to his Appa for dear life. He nuzzled his wet face into his father’s neck. He felt his daddy’s hands in his blond locks trying to reassure him.  He heard the calming, raspy, voice of his daddy telling him that everything was going to be all right and he felt the warmth of his Appa as he held him tightly. Zelo slowly started calming down.

“Appa… Daddy… Tigger is scared. Sleep with you, Pwease?” Yongguk smiled into his son’s hair as he looked at Himchan who had by now the light.

“Tigger is afraid Zelo? My baby is so brave. You even brought him to us!” Said Himchan proudly, sharing a conspiratorial look with his husband. Zelo felt the vibrations of his Appa’s body as he laughed. Zelo was confused. He did not understand what was going on. He pouted cutely.

“Daddy, Zelo not brave. Zeloafraidtoo.” His last sentence was mumbled into his father’s chest. Himchan smiled prod of his son. Yongguk tried prying Zelo away from him in an attempt to make him look at his face.

“Zelo, bunny, look at me.” Zelo could not disobey his Appa. He finally came out from his hiding place and looked at him with apprehension and newly formed tears.

“Hey baby, do not cry. It is all right. It is okay to be afraid.”

“Zelo big boy. Afraid bad”

“It is not bad to be afraid Zelo. Big boys are afraid, the only difference is that they own and confront their fears.” Yongguk saw Zelo’s confused face and he began to elaborate, but then he heard Himchan’s laughter.

“Yongguk, honey, Zelo is a baby. You can talk to him about confronting his fears once he gets older and we get some sleep.” Himchan said as he placed a kiss on Yongguk’s lips.

“No, no kiss!” came the muffled voice of the baby who was now squished between his parents. Himchanan and Yongguk laughed once again as they tried to kiss their squirming child.

“Come on Zelo it is time to go to sleep. Appa has to go to work tomorrow. You can sleep with us tonight.”

“Yes!” yelled the toddler with enthusiasm.

“Appa! Tigger!?” Yelled Zelo as he noticed that he no longer had his best friend with him

“He is in bed already Zelo.” Replied Himchan with a smile. He had noticed when Tigger fell to the floor during and all the crying. He had picked him up and placed him in the middle of the bed to “sleep.” He knew how important that stuffed animal was to his two most important persons in the world. Zelo yawned cutely all that crying had taking his toll. Yongguk carried his toddler to bed and settled him in the middle next to Tigger. He motioned Himchan to bed while he turned off the light. Then he settled next to Zelo.

“night” came a murmur from the sheets. Zelo was out.  Himchan and Yongguk smiled to each other and kissed before going to sleep.

The thunder and lightning continued all night, but Zelo did not notice. He was finally safe and sound. He was no longer afraid. At least for tonight…