Drunk

Can We Start Again?

Your POV

"Hi."

It was Joon. 

"What are you doing here?" 

Joon didn't answer. That's when I could smell the alcohol from him. 

"Joon. Wake up. This isn't your house."

"I know. I came here to talk to you" he said with one eye open.

"Look. I don't think this is the best time for us to be talking. It's late and you're drunk."

"Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I don't know what I want. I want..."

But before he could finish he started gagging. He threw up on my clothes and on his shirt. Ugh. Great. I called Seung Ho and asked him to come and get Lee Joon and to bring a shirt for him.

While I was waiting for Seung Ho to come, I took off Joon's shirt and mine and put it in the dryer. Then I went to my room to find a shirt to change into. After changing, I came outside and Lee Joon was lying on my couch. He was sleeping quietly and murmuring something. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. 

"Ha Na. I want you back" he whispered. 

"We used to love each other so much. Too many people take second best and I can't. I think I've found the best. Ha Na you mean the world to me and during the time we've been broken up, I've realized what you really mean to me. I have never loved any one the way I love you. You make my palms feel sweaty when I see you. You make my heart skip a beat when you touch me. I would do anything to have another chance with you, but we can't if you won't take the risk. Sometimes you have to take a rise to find out if these things will work,"

As I looked at him, I thought about all the memories we had together. A wave of emotions came over me and I started bawling.

What had happened to us? What went wrong?

Then for the second time tonight, the doorbell rang.

 

 

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter. Thank you to my 7 subscribers for subscribing means a lot to me ^^. I hope I can bring you a good story. Would you guys like it if I added chapters about Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk? Comment and subscribe~ thanks!