The Decision

Can We Start Again?

Your POV

I grabbed my phone and sent two messages.

To: Minho

Hey! That sounds great. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. (:

To: Lee Joon

I've thought about it and I can't do it. We broke up for a reason.

You made the right choice. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

I woke up the next day and decided what to do before my date. I got ready and went out to the mall to buy something nice for my date. After several hours, I finally found the perfect clothes and then I got my makeup done.

It was 4:55. I was waiting outside for Minho to come when I saw Lee Joon staring at me from inside his house. After what seemed like the longest 5 minutes ever, Minho came and opened the door for me. I got in and didn't look up.

After a 10 minute drive, we got to Minho's house. I got out of the car and entered his house. His house was tidy and really comfortable. As soon as he got in, he washed his hands and started cooking. When he finished cooking, we sat together at his table and ate.

After we finished eating, we sat on the couch and started watching the movie. During the opening credits, I scoot closer to Minho. He looked at me and then timidly grabbed my hands. In the middle of the movie, there was a scene where the main characters' were making love. The room started to get really hot. I looked at Minho to see how he was reacting but saw him staring at me too. 

Minho POV

I looked at her with lust. I tugged her closer.

"Can I kiss you?"

She nodded.

Normal POV

Her tentative hands pulled me until we were sandwhiched tightly between her and the couch. Minho begged for entrance to and groaned loudly into . The groan was loud, feral and . Minho's lips enveloped her, owned her. Ha Na inhaled frantically, but it wasn't enough. Her head grew light. Minho's left hand trailed under the hem of her blouse to inch toward the bare skin of her lower back. He moaned again as his fingers spread across the valley, claiming it. "Is this alright?" he asked. She nodded, breathlessly. "If you want me to stop, just tell me. I won't let things go too far." She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling it in. She started to plant tiny kisses across his neck. He groaned. "Don't tempt me. We should stop." Slowly, they disconnected their lips and just laid there.

Several hours later, Minho dropped Ha Na off at home. She got out and went inside for the night.