Move to Korea

Can We Start Again?

2014

Your POV

I was on American Idol and made it to the top 10. Sadly, I was disqualified and didn't make it to the top 9. 

A couple weeks later, I checked my email and found an interesting email.

Dear Ms. Ha Na,

We would like to inform you that we are interested in scouting you.

Our CEO has been watching over you in American Idol and he says that you've got potential.

We have booked you a flight for a week from today. Please come find us if you are interested.

Thank you,

J Tune Camp.

Oh my gosh? They want to scout me?! Wait... why does J Tune Camp sound familiar...? No, I've probably just heard something similiar to that. Anyways, I should start packing. A week of packing went by and I was ready to leave. I loaded everything into a moving truck and headed for the airport.

I arrived in Korea and went straight to J Tune Camp to sign the contract. I met with the CEO, signed the contract, and got the keys to my new place. I walked to my new place and found a cozy home waiting there for me. 

After settling down, I looked around the house. Oh! I need to call Jin Hyuk. He's probably wondering if I got here safely. (Jin Hyuk had followed Ji Hyo to Korea for college. When he got to Korea, his dreams of being an idol changed to becoming an actor. Even though he moved to Korea, they still talked over email.) 

"Hey Jin Hyuk! I arrived in Korea safely!"

"That's good to hear. Are you settled in?"

"Yeah, but I'm kind of hungry now."

"Do you want to go get some dinner?"

"Yes, please! Let's go!"

"Okay, I'll pick you up! I'll text you when i get there."

"Alright, bye!"

I got dressed and waited for him to text me. 30 minutes later, I got a text message from him saying that he was five minutes away. So I went outside to wait for him to come. I shut the front door and locked it. When I turned around, I saw a car parking in front of the house next door. A familiar figure stepped out of the car and it was like time had stopped.

 

 

Sorry this chapter is so short! Subscribe and comment! (: