Decisions... Again?!

Can We Start Again?

Your POV

The next morning I woke up and remembered what happened last night. Seung Ho had came and gotten Lee Joon out of my house around 12:30 PM. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. I answered it.

"Hey."

"Hi Joon."

"Sorry if I said anything last night and sorry for coming to your house in the middle of the night."

You caused me and Minho to break up. Isn't that what you wanted? You're not sorry. I thought.

"Okay."

Lee Joon POV

Okay? What kind of response is that?

"I know that I said some weird things, but what exa-"

"Hey I really don't feel like talking right now so can I talk to you later?" she interrupted.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay. Bye."

And she hung before I could even tell her bye.

Your POV

I hung up the phone and called Jin Hyuk. When he answered, I explained everything that happened.

"What do I do? Last night made it more confusing for me. I started thinking about the past and how good we were together."

"People say that if you have two people you love, choose the second one. If you really loved the first one then you wouldn't have thought of the second one."

"But when I think of Lee Joon it just feels so right..."

"Then choose Lee Joon."

"Jin Hyuk! It's not that easy. I think about Lee Joon and I remember all the good things but I remember the bad things as well. When I think of Minho, I only have good memories with him."

"Every relationship is different. Look I have to go because Ji Hyo has a Running Mans shoot and I need to drop her off. Let's talk later."

After we hung up, I contemplated for hours. The time for departure was impending. I got up and got into my car. I headed for the airport.