Music Show

Can We Start Again?

Your POV

"Oppa! What do we do... our song... it's a big hit!"

"What?!"

"People are commenting like crazy. The CEO called and said to get ready for a live performance tomorrow. Get some rest and I'll see you at the broadcasting station at 5 AM to practice a bit. Good night!"

"Good night Ha Na!"

I hung up the phone and went to bed.

The next morning, I got up and got ready to leave. I arrived at the broadcasting station five minutes before Joon so I went to the waiting room. 

Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

Lee Joon POV

I arrived at the broadcasting station and went straight to the waiting room. I opened the door and there was Ha Na sleeping on the couch. I quietly sat next to her to wake her up. Suddenly, she put her head on my shoulder which made me freeze up. Her head was in an awkward position so I moved her head to my lap. 

After 30 minutes, Yong Hwa (from CNBLUE) came in and saw Ha Na laying on my lap.

"What's going on? Since when were y'all dating?"

"We aren't dating. it's one-sided love."

"Let me take a picture of you two. If I post this photo on twitter, then people will start to have theit attention towards you two and that could help your song sales."

"Won't this spark dating rumors? I don't want her to get involved in scandals."

"No. It won't. Troublemaker takes pictures together all the time."

"Uh.. okay... I guess if it'll help us..." 

Yong Hwa took a picture and then uploaded it onto twitter. Instantaneously, people started to comment with interest in the new sub unit.

"Well. My work here is done. I'll see you later!"

"Bye!" 

Finally. Gosh. He's so loud. She could have woken up. I brushed her hair behind her ear. 

After 30 minutes, she finally started to wake up. As soon as I felt her moving, I acted like I was sleeping. 

Your POV

I looked down and saw a guy's hand on top of mine. I could tell the hand belonged to Lee Joon. I moved around a little bit and acted like I had just woken up.

When I got up, he was still sleeping. Thank the lord. 

"Lee Joon oppa. Wake up! We have to go on stage in a hour."

He opened one of his eyes and slowly got up from the couch. 

We both went our separate ways and got ready. After getting last minute touches, we met backstage.

"Ready?" Lee Joon asked.

"No... I don't think I can do this... it's my first time performing live."

He grabbed my hand. My heart started beating really fastly. 

"Ha Na. Don't worry. You'll do great. I believe in you!"

Then he noticed that he was holding my hand and let go.

"So you think you can do it?"

I nodded my head.

Then I heard someone count down.

5...4...3...2...1... cue.

We stepped on stage and all I could hear was screaming. The next 10 minutes went by so fast I could hardly remember it.