At The Airport

Can We Start Again?

Your POV

I arrived at the airport and ran to the gate where SHINee was supposed to be waiting. I looked around and finally saw them sitting in a closed off section.

"Minho!"

"Ha Na! You came!" he exclaimed.

"Before you say anything, I think you should listen to me first."

"I love you. But..."

"It's not me, is it?"

I paused and shook my head.

"I'm really sorry. I thought about it long and hard. When I thought about you, I thought of all the good memories we had together. Don't get me wrong, I really loved being with you and you made my heart race every time I saw you. When I think about Lee Joon, I think about the bad and the good memories of us. Although he hurt me, I realized that our fate is not over yet and I need to see the end to it before I start meeting other people. I'm not asking you to wait for me. I came here because I wanted to give you a proper goodbye. I didn't want the last memory of us before we broke up to be last night."

We stood there in silence. 

"Hyung, we're boarding. We have to go!"

"Alright. Be there in a minute. Well... it looks like this is goodbye."

"Yeah... I'm really sorry..."

"Can I give you one last hug?"

I looked up at him and just wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you for making me realize that I am someone that can be loved."

I let go and he slowly turned and walked away.

A small tear formed and dripped down my face.

 

 

Hehe did I surprise you guys with the heading for the airport? Well she chose Lee Joon in the end. Comment and subscribe!