Jealousy

Can We Start Again?

Your POV

A couple weeks later, the Melon Music Awards director had asked Min Ho and me to host the show together not knowing that we were dating. We both agreed to host the show and started planning our outfits.

The evening of the Melon Music Awards came and I was waiting for Min Ho on my front porch. 

Minho POV

I arrived at Ha Na's house and saw her in her dress. She was so beautiful. 

"Ha Na. Wow... you're really... beautiful."

"Thanks you too." I can see her blushing.. she's so cute.

"Well, let's get going."

"Yeah, okay."

Ha Na walked to the car and I opened the door for her. She got in the car and I got in the driver's seat.

We arrived at the location and got out of the car. As soon as we got out of the car, the fans erupted. I stuck my arm out for Ha Na to grab. She grabbed my arm quickly and we walked down the red carpet together.

As soon as we got into the building, I heard someone call Ha Na's name.

Lee Joon POV

I saw Ha Na get out of the car with Minho. That should be me... 

As soon as they got into the building, I called out Ha Na's name.

"Ha Na! Hey!"

"Oh... hi Joon."

"Hi. Is he your date for tonight?"

"Yeah... err well we're co hosting the show today."

"It's nice to meet you for the first time" Minho said.

I ignored his greeting and talked to Ha Na. 

"So does he know about our relationship?"

"Joon. Stop."

"Why? He shou-"

But before I could even finish my sentence, Ha Na ran off.

"I'm sorry. I should go after her. It was nice meeting you" said Minho.

Minho POV

I ran after Ha Na and finally found her in the rooftop garden in the building.

"Ha Na what's wrong? Why'd you run off?"

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I... I dated Lee Joon in high school. He was my first boyfriend and I loved him a lot. But then he moved to Korea to become an idol and I lost contact with him. Then I met him the day I first met you and everything just got so complicated. And I was just afraid that I would lose you if I told you that we dated before. I'm really sorry. I understand if you want to break up with me..."

"Ha Na... why would I break up with you? Everyone has an ex boyfriend or girlfriend. I have one too. The past is the past. But next time just tell me right away. I don't want there to be any secrets between us."

"You're not mad..? That's a relief because I really... like you..." I trailed off.

"What? Say it louder."

"I... like you." 

He grinned and took my hand.

"Let's go, the award show is going to start soon."

Lee Joon POV

Throughout the award show, I kept staring at Ha Na and Minho. She kept looking at him the way she looked at me and kept smiling. The show finally ended and I was ready to go home but then I saw Ha Na without Minho.

"Hey. Where's Minho?"

"He already left because he had a different schedule. I'm going to see him later."

"Some boyfriend he is leaving his girlfr-"

"Stop" she interrupted.

"You can't say things like that anymore. We aren't dating. I understand you must be feeling hurt and disbelief but just remember that you were the one that broke up with me."

"I didn't break up with you. I just said that I don't think long distance would work."

"It doesn't matter anymore. We are nothing now."

"Can I give you a ride home at least? That's what I came to ask."

"No, it's okay. I can go home with Jin Hyuk. I'm waiting for him to come and pick me up."

"Oh okay then... I'll be leaving. Bye."

She didn't say bye back and just turned around.

I turned around too and headed for my car.

Your POV

I was at home waiting for Minho to come. He had promised to come over tonight after he finished his schedule. We planned to have a date at my house. We were going to watch a movie together.

It was around 11 PM when I woke up to the sound of the doorbell.

"Who is it?"

I opened the door.

"Hi."