1 year later...

Can We Start Again?

2006

Your POV

"Lee Chang Sun."

"Whoo!! Go Lee Chang Sun!"

I was at his graduation ceremony. Today was the day he became an independent young adult.

As soon as the ceremony was over, a crowd of girls ran over to him to give him flowers and to congratulate him.

"Thanks guys, but I want to be with my girlfriend right now. Ha Na!"

But before he could walk over here, someone blocked our way.

Chang Sun POV

"Excuse me, are you Lee Chang Sun?"

"Yes I am. How can I help you?"

"Hi. I'm a representative from J Tune Camp. I want to make you a kpop idol. We've been watching you over the years and we would like to sign a contract with you. As soon as you sign it, we can start your training for the debut. I will buy a ticket to Korea for you. Give me a call after you make up your mind."

He handed me a business card and left. I went to Ha Na and re told her what had just happened. 

"Wow. That's... wow. I'm happy for you."

"I haven't decided anything yet so let's go to my place and talk about this."

We walked to the car and we went to my place in silence. When we arrived, we went in and sat on the couch.

"Ha Na, as much as I want to take that offer I don't think I can. You mean the world to me and I would hate to leave you behind."

"Because I love you, I can't let you waste your talents here doing nothing. I would have to live with that guilt forever."

"Ha Na, I can't lea-"

"Yes, you can." interrupted Ha Na. "You're leaving and that's final. We can be in a long distance relationship. We'll still have each other."

"No. Let's not hold each other back from meeting other people. You're going to meet better people and I don't want to keep you from them. So, let's end it here."

"How can you say that so easily without even trying to have a long distance relationship? I guess that's how much you loved me. I guess it was that easy for you to break up with me. Okay. Yeah. Let's break up."

"Ha Na."

"No, I get it. I'm going to leave. Have a nice life." 

The next week....

Chang Sun POV

I was ready to go. Everything was packed. I loaded everything into the car. On the way to the airport, I left a voice message on Ha Na's phone.

Your POV

I came out from the shower and noticed that I received a voice message. Not knowing whose phone call it was, I listened to the voice message.

Hey Ha Na. This is Chang Sun. I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving today. 

About last week... I'm sorry we had to end that way. I still love you and you'll always have a piece of my heart.

When I told you let's break up, my heart shattered into a million pieces when I saw you cry.

They say that the gods give the humans a puzzle with the last piece impossible to find. 

But then, what do I do when I realize that you're that one last piece?

Then there was silence on the phone. He had been cut off. 

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the airport. I called Chang Sun's friend and found out all the information about Chang Sun's flight. With 3 minutes to spare, I got out of the car and ran as fast as I could to gate B6. 

"Lee Chang Sun!" He turned around.

I ran up to him. His lips were so close, I couldn't stop myself from touching them, and I was compelled to know what those lips felt like again.

"Ha Na. I'm so sor-"

His words were cut off when I crashed onto his lips. I felt a wave of euphoria wash over me. I leant in even more and placed my lips over his. I slipped my warm tongue into his reluctant mouth. His tongue moves against mine slowly, tasting it first, feeling the warm wetness of it as it begins to tangle with mine. We breath deeply into each other's mouths and, unable to resist me or deny me this one kiss, he grabs each side of my face and presses himself forcefully against me. He locks his lips around mine with ravenous intent. I moan into his mouth and he kisses me harder, wrapping one arm around my back. This was no slow, gentle kiss. Our mouths opened immediately, and he gripped the back of my neck, pushing us together closer.

We finally pulled apart. 

"I love you. Be healthy." I whispered.

"I love you too Ha Na." 

He gave me one last hug, turned around, and disappeared.

 

 

Sorry, a lot of this was really abrupt.. I know. Hopefully I'll get better as I keep writing. This is my first fanfiction. Please comment and subscribe ^^ I love you all! Even silent readers!