Awkward...

Can We Start Again?

Your POV

I looked over and he was still sleeping. Slowly, I got out of the bed and put my clothes on. I silently left the house and went to go get ready for the meeting I had this morning with the CEO.

After wearing a nice shirt and jeans, I got in my car and drove to the company.

Lee Joon POV

All of last night's events played through my head. I smiled. 

I opened my eyes and there was no one next to me. Where did she go?

I texted her but didn't get a response so I got ready to go have a meeting with the CEO.

A hour later, I got in the car and drove to the company. 

On the way to the CEO's office, I saw Ha Na walking in front of me a litte bit ahead so I called out her name.

"Ha Na!"

She stopped and then ignored me. She kept on walking until I finally grabbed her.

"We need to talk. Follow me up to the roof patio now."

I went up the stairs and waited on the bench for her to come up. She finally came up after what seemed like forever.

"So.. about last night..."

"Let's just forget about it. It was just a honest mistake"

"Not for me. I thought that now we would be... dating after what happened last night."

"I was drunk. I didn't know what I was saying." she said awkwardly.

"No. I know you like me to or else you wouldn't be feeling this awkward right now. Tell me the real reason why you don't want to be my girlfriend."

"When I date someone, I tend to think about how my future would be with them. But if I were to marry you and we had kids, they would ask us how we fell in love and I don't want to explain that. It's embarrassing."

"So, what's embarrassing about that?

"Who sleeps with a guy right after they broke up with someone? I would look inhumane to my own children."

"Stop worrying about things that haven't happened yet. Why does all that matter? When I like you... When I want you..."

I stepped towards her but she stepped back.

"Don't come any closer."

She turned around and walked off without saying goodbye.