Chapter 7

Not So Normal High School Life

[Haeun's pov ]

 

  It was the big Sunday morning.

  I made my way to the campus of my school, where my classmates already were, dragging my suitcase with me.

  I was wearing really warm clothes under my coat, but I was going to change in the plane on our way to Bali.

 "Hey!" I greeted BTS as I approached them and they greeted me back. Except Jongkook, of course.

 "I see all of us are here." Our homeroom teacher said. "Now, let's get on the buses and go to the airport."

  On our way to the airport, I was sitting next to Jin. We were talking comfortably and, from time to time, Jin would crack a joke, sometimes a really lame one. But I still laughed, because Jin was being really cute.

  When we arrived at the airport, we went through with all the stuff we needed to do and boarded the plane.

 

****

 

 "You can go up to your rooms and get settled in. You have the rest of the day free. The activities will start tomorrow. Have fun!" Our homeroom teacher beamed after he gave us our room keys.

  My and Jongkook's room was between Jin and Namjoon's and Taehyung and Hoseok's rooms.

  The room was spacious and luxurious. Since I was the first to enter the room, I claimed the bed that was the closest to the AC. Jongkook was bringing both of our suitcases to our room.

  I could've brought my suitcase myself, but I wanted to annoy Jongkook. And he couldn't say 'no' because of Jin.

 "Why do you get that bed? Maybe I want to be closer to the AC?" Jongkook whined as I plopped down on one of the beds. I just stuck out my tongue out at him in response.

  Then my phone buzzed in the pocket of shorts.

 Jin: We're going to the beach in half an hour. Will you join us?

  I smiled while reading the text message and sent my answer - 'yes, I'd love to!'.

 "Why the hell are you smiling? You look like a psycho." Jongkook commented and my face immediately dropped.

  I just rolled my eyes and got up from the bed.

 "So now I can't even smile?" I turned to look at Jongkook with a frown. "Is this your way of telling me to look more like you? All arrogant, cold and -like?" I said with a smirk and Jongkook was fuming.

  I smiled victoriously and, after getting my bikini and a simple outfit from my suitcase, went to change to the bathroom.

 

****

 

  I was laying on my bed while playing with my phone when someone knocked on the door.

 "Come in!" Jongkook yelled as both of us were too lazy to get up from our beds and go to the door.

 "Let's go to the beach, each. Let's go get a wave. They say, what they gonna say? Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light. Bad es like me is hard to come by." Hoseok started rapping as he entered our room followed by the rest of BTS. And, of course, I rapped along. "You're coming or not?" He asked me and Jongkook.

 "Of course!" Both of us shouted in unison and we glared at each other.

  We quickly got things for the beach and made our way out of our room, down the elevator and out of the hotel.

  The beach was only a 5 minute walk away from our hotel.

  We had a couple of large towels and used them by laying them on the white and warm sand of the beach.

  The boys went straight to the sea while Jin and I stayed seated on the towels.

 "Do you put on sunscreen?" Jin asked me. I shook my head in response.

 "But I have it in my bag." I said as I pulled it out of my bag.

 "Do you need help putting it on?" Jin shyly asked.

 "Thanks." I said and, after taking off my crop top, I turned my back on him.

  Thankfully, because I wasn't facing Jin, he didn't see my face red as a tomato.

 "Hey there, lovebirds, are you coming into the water or not?" The boys ran up to us and Jin got up while taking of his muscle tee.

  His upper body was toned and I couldn't help but drool internally.

 "You go. I'll stay here for a while." I said with a small smile.

  The guys exchanged looks and turned to look at me with mischievous smirks.

 "What?" I asked them cautiously.

  Out of nowhere, Jin picked me up from the towel, rather easily, and threw me over his shoulder. Damn God for creating me this small! I cursed in my head as Jin started walking towards the water. And at that moment I knew what was coming to me.

  Jin walked deeper into the water and, when the water reached his waist, he threw me into the water.

  I came up out of the water gasping for air. I glared at Jin who was at the moment in a laughing fit. And so were the rest of BTS.

  Even Jongkook. When I saw him laugh, my heart skipped a beat. What's wrong with me? I asked myself as I was still looking at Jongkook.

  I guessed Jongkook felt someone was looking at him as he calmed down. He looked up to me and our gazes locked.

  Jongkook was actually smiling at me. What the hell? My heart started beating like crazy. What's wrong with you, Haeun?!

  Confused, I looked away from Jongkook and started hitting Jin.

 "YAH!" I shouted hitting Jin's shoulder.

 "Stop, please.." Jin was shielding himself with his arms. I stopped hitting Jin and a pout formed on my lips.

 "Hey... Don't be mad.." Jin pinched my cheek, but I acted like I was mad at him, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Hey..." Jin bended his back so his face was in the same level as mine.

  I tried looking away, but Jin started acting cutely - looking like a puppy, making me double over in a laughing fit.

 "I thought you'll stay mad at me." Jin said looking guilty.

 "How in the world could I stay mad at you?" Jin wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I too wrapped my arm around Jin's waist, my fingers touching his wet skin, and we started walking back to the shore.

  I got a towel to dry myself off. As I was slightly drying my hair, I felt someone's eyes on me.

  I turned around and saw Jongkook staring at me. I mouthed 'what' in an annoyed manner.

  But what Jongkook did next caught me totally off guard.

  He winked at me.

  What?! I stared at him wide-eyed, but he just smirked at me and started walking towards me. What the hell are you doing?

  I quickly turned my back on him and took my phone out of my bag, using it as an excuse to not look at Jongkook nor start a conversation.

  Jongkook was just standing in front of me doing nothing.

  After a while I got curious and looked up from the screen of my phone.

  We locked eyes for a moment and, as if teasing me, right in front of my eyes, he pulled his tee over his head and threw it on the towels.

  I widened my eyes at him, as if asking him if he was completely sane.

  For a second, my eyes lowered and took a glimpse of his toned torso and chocolate abs.

  This time couldn't even compare to the time at my home when I saw just a little of his toned abs while he was scratching his side. I got full view of his torso.

  My face turned red and I quickly threw my phone into my bag, took off my wet shorts and ran to the boys who were playing in the water.

  What the hell is wrong with him?! I guess Jongkook's sanity finally broke.

 

 

 


[A/N]

 

 

  Hey, I'm back!

  Even though you're already back in school/work, I didn't get to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. I hope you had wonderful holidays ^^

  As of me, I definitely did. The funny thing was that I was completely sober on the New Years, but the two following days, I got drunk. You know, I live in Lithuania and every time I visit my relatives, they get me drunk. Especially my aunt's husband who's like a father to me.

  I don't know when I'll be back with another chapter, but I'll be DEFINITELY back.

  Okay, gotta go!