Chapter 8

Not So Normal High School Life

*Text written in RED is for that the character is talking in English.

[Haeun's pov]

 

 "You have fun, while I go and relax on the beach, 'kay?" I said to the boys and went out of the water.

  While I was sitting on one of towels, I took a couple of pictures of the sea and the boys having a water fight.

  I looked at the pictures I took. There was one in which I captured Jongkook happily smiling. My heart did a weird flip and I hurriedly locked my phone and threw it in my bag.

  I placed my hand on my chest, feeling the rapid beating of my heart. Park Haeun, I think you're losing your . I took a couple breaths to calm my heart.

  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shirtless figure walking towards me.

 "Hey there, beautiful." A buff guy said in English and sat down beside me. "Why such a y girl sitting here alone?" He asked as he flexed his abdominal muscles.

 "I'm not alone." I said and offered one of my sweet smiles.

 "Oh really?" He asked, not believing me.

 "Yeah, they're there." I said and pointed at BTS playing in the water.

 "Oh, so one is not enough for you? I like that." The guy commented wiggling his eyebrows. I looked at him with a -said-what face. "Are you free tonight? I'd love to have some fun with you, if you know what I mean." He winked at me.

 "Sorry, she's busy tonight. She'll be having fun with me and not you, so tough titty, pisshole." A voice said with a slight Korean accent in English. It was Jongkook.

 "Watch your mouth, -head." The guy got up and pushed Jongkook. The rest of BTS were already standing next to Jongkook.

 "Bro, you know, the fight will be seven versus one, so you better wazz off." Namjoon said and the guy walked away. Jongkook kept glaring at the buff guy's back.

 "You alright?" Jin asked worriedely.

 "Yeah, thanks guys." I smiled at them. "Now, go back to the water."

 "I'll stay with you, because we don't want some other guy bother you." Jin said and sat down next to me.

 "Okay, okay, lovebirds." Taehyung teased and the rest of BTS went back. But Jongkook kept looking back to look at me.

  Stop. I kept feeling confused and frustrated because of Jongkook odd behavior.

 "Jongkook finally warmed up to you." Jin said with a smile. It was a fake one, but I didn't notice that.

 "You think?" I asked, curious.

 "Yeah, he would never have protected you, if he hated you." I hummed in response.

  Does he really not hate me?

 

****

 

  It was now past dinner time.

  All of us were back at our rooms after having dinner.

  I was laying on my bed already in my pajamas, checking all of my social media accounts, when I heard Jongkook exiting the bathroom.

  For a moment, I looked up from my phone screen and was once again greeted by Jongkook's toned abdominal muscles.

  I blushed and immediately looked back at the screen of my phone.

  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

  I got up and went to the door, walking past Jongkook, his manly scent mixed with shower gel hitting my nostrils.

 "Mind if I come in?" Jin was at the door. He looked up from me to the shirtless Jongkook and frowned.

 "Yeah." I stepped to the side to let Jin in.

 "Are you getting ready to go to bed?" He looked me up and down. I shook my head in response and sat down on my bed, and Jin sat down next to me.

 

****

 

  As Jin and I chatted, we lost the track of time.

 "One time-"

 "Can you shut up?!" Jongkook yelled, cutting off Jin. Jongkook The is back. I rolled my eyes.

 "We'll continue tomorrow, okay?" I said and Jin and I stood up from my bed. "We wouldn't want Jongkook to go all ape on us, would we?" I said a little louder so Jongkook would hear me.

 "Bye." Jin kissed my cheek and went back to his room.

  The strange thing was that I no longer felt anything while being with Jin.

  You're scaring me, Haeun..

 

****

 

  It was 3a.m.

  I couldn't sleep.

  I kept tossing and turning, but my thoughts kept me wide awake.

  I kept thinking about Jongkook.

 "What the hell is wrong with me?!" I hissed under my breath.

  I got up from the bed and went to the mini fridge, that was installed to one of the counters bellow the TV, to get a bottle of water.

  The cold water felt nice flowing down my throat.

 "What am I going to do?" I whispered to myself while my hand was on my chest, feeling the crazy heartbeat of my heart.

 

****

 

  I was able to get an hour of sleep before getting up to get ready for the day.

  After doing my morning routine and changing to this, I had to wake Jongkook up, because it was already 8.30a.m and we had to be in the hotel lobby by 9a.m, since that day was the day to visit famous places in Bali.

 "Hey..." I lightly shook Jongkook. "You have to get up now or you won't be able to make it 'till 9a.m."

 "Five more minutes.." Jongkook mumbled and turned away from me.

 "Yah! Wake up now or I'll kick your out of the bed!" I yelled.

 "Okay, okay.. Shut up. You're so annoying..." Jongkook said in his y morning voice and got up from bed, and walked to the bathroom lazily.

 

****

 

  We visited a lot of places in one day. And it was so humid, I almost had a heatstroke.

  The whole time while we were walking around the places, Jongkook kept nagging at me. Like I was the one at fault for the weather.

  He was still being a , if you were wondering.

  It was 6p.m when I got back to my and Jongkook's room.

  I wasn't hungry since I bought some food during the tour of places we had to visit. So I was relaxing at the hotel room, while others were eating dinner.

 "What should I do?" I sighed as I was laying on the bed. "Maybe I should go to the pool?" I thought out loud. "I guess, I'm going to the pool then." I shrugged and got up fron the bed, and went to change.

  I changed to my bikini, put on a white silk kimono, got a towel and exited the room, heading towards the elevator.

  I went up to the last floor of the hotel where the luxurious pool was.

  The pool was deserted.

  I placed my things on one of the lounge chairs, took off my kimono and jumped into the pool.

  Whenever I had a lot on my mind, I always went swimming; it helped me to sort things out in my head.

  My head went up above the water so I could get some oxygen into my lungs, when I saw a figure standing on the edge of the pool.

  It was Jin.

 "So you were here? I texted you." Jin said after I swam up to the edge of the pool and got out of the water.

 "I left my phone in the room." I responded with a smile when Jin handed me the towel. "Why were you looking for me?" I asked as I began to dry myself.

 "I have something to tell you..." Jin couldn't look at me as he said that.

 "What is it?" I was getting curious.

 "I..." He trailed off. "I like you, Haeun."

 

 

 


 

 

 

[A/N]

 

  Labas! (It means 'hello' in lithuanian)

  So, Jin confessed.

  What do you think Haeun's answer will be? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to read your thoughts.

 

  I would want to recommend you guys a story I'm reading at the moment. It's called 'Because of Her' by golden_flower. I still haven't finished it, but I really enjoy reading it. So if you have time, check this story out! ^^

 

  So, I got injured again.

  Some idiot was running at full speed through my school's hall and collided with me. I took a serious blow in my left shoulder and felt it down my spine, neck and head. And my whole left arm is nub.

  And that didn't even stop to ask if I was alright! He just ran off. His friends were like: "Didn't you see you hurt her?! You'll get in trouble if you won't apologize to her.", but he just ran off.

(This is me rn ^)

  Okay, I'll stop rambling now.

 

  Gotta go now. Bye, my lovely bad es! Stay bad.