Chapter 10

Not So Normal High School Life

[Jungkook's pov]

 

  Why is she avoiding me? I heaved a frustrated sigh.

  Haeun kept avoiding me; avoiding my gaze, ignoring me when I tried to talk to her and even disappearing during lunch.

  It went on like that for a couple of days.

  Me and the rest of BTS were at our lunch table.

 "What's wrong with Haeun? I'm getting really worried.." Hoseok said as he took a bite of his muffin.

 "Seriously, what happened to her?" Taehyung chimed in. For some reason Jin threw me a knowing look. What? Did I do something?

 "Maybe-" Jin got cut off by the bell.

  All of us got up from our seats and went to the Math class.

  When we arrived, Haeun was already sitting in her seat, obviously trying to avoid me by practically sticking her head into the Mathematics book.

  As the teacher talked while writing on the blackboard, I passed a folded paper to Haeun. It said: what's wrong?

  Haeun acted like she didn't see a freaking neon pink-colored paper right in front of her.

  Okay then. I smirked and got more of the neon pink papers and wrote the same sentence on every one of them.

  When I finished, I had quite a pile of little papers on the desk in front of me.

  I got in a more comfortable position - my right arm bent at the elbow on the table with my head laying on it. And while looking straight at Haeun, I started to throw the little papers from the pile at my desk buddy.

 "Stop." Haeun hissed under her breath and threw a couple of the papers back at me.

 "If you stop avoiding me, I will." My smirk widened as I saw the annoyed look on Haeun's face.

 "I'm not avoiding you.." Haeun blushed and it made me want to annoy her even more.

 "Yes, you are." I said and kept throwing the little papers.

 "No, I'm not." Haeun retorted a little bit too loudly.

 "What's the ruckus, miss Park, Mr. Jeon?" The Math teacher asked in a stern voice and the whole class looked at us curiously.

  Haeun blushed terribly from the embarrassment, while I just watched her in amusement with a grin on my face.

 "Detention for both of you." The teacher said and resumed teaching the lesson. Haeun dropped her head on the desk with a thud and I just silently laughed to myself, feeling happy that my plan worked.

 

****

 

 "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be sitting here right now." Haeun muttered as we both sat in the now empty classroom.

 "If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be sitting here right now." I said in a mocking tone, emphasizing the word 'you'.

 "How am I  the one at fault?" Haeun crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 "You were avoiding me, so I had no choice, but to get us both in detention." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

 "I wasn't avoiding you.." Haeun pouted and looked away.

 "Yes, you were. And what was up with that? Did I do something?" I asked, seriously concerned.

 "Can I ask you something?" Haeun finally said something after a while of silence. She looked uncertain.

 "Go ahead." I propped myself up and faced Haeun.

 "What were you doing with that girl a couple of days back?" Haeun asked carefully. What girl? I was confused for a moment.

 "You mean my ex-girlfriend?" Where could she have seen us together?

 "Y-Yeah.." Haeun nodded.

 "Where?" I asked.

 "At the school gates.." When was it?... OH !

 "You saw us?!" I jumped up from the chair I was sitting on when I remembered that the last time I saw Hyunah, she kissed me.

 "Y-Yeah, sort of.." Haeun responded with sad lopsided smile. I cursed under my breath and ruffled my hair.

 "And what did you see?" I asked slowly.

 "I saw you two kissing.." .

 "She kissed me out of nowhere. But I shoved her away and walked away." I explained. Even though I didn't know why I felt obligated to explain myself to Haeun.

 "Really?.." Haeun asked, her eyes pleading. I nodded firmly in response and Haeun sighed in relief.

 "You where avoiding me all this time because of this?" I asked with a smirk. Haeun looked at me with wide eyes.

 "N-N-No!" Haeun waved her hands frantically in front of me.

 "Yes, you were really bothered by it." Haeun's face got reder and my smirk got bigger.

 "N-No! You wish!" Haeun yelled.

 "Yes, I wish." I said seriously, my smirk vanishing.

  Then an awkward silence settled in. Haeun looked at me wide-eyed.

 "You're joking, right?" Haeun tried laughing it off, but I kept on pressing it.

 "No, I'm not. I'm serious."

 "Jungkook, you're too funny." Haeun said and slightly pushed my chest. I love the way you call my name... I admitted to myself.

  I got both of Haeun's hands and intertwined our fingers together. Haeun's eyes kept flickering between our hands and my eyes.

  Then I started leaning towards Haeun and she started to lean back.

 "W-What’re you doing?" Haeun stuttered as I kept leaning towards her in painful silence.

 "What does it look like?" I asked with a playful smirk.

 "You hate me." Haeun said.

 "Really? You think so?" I raised one eyebrow at her ridiculous statement. Haeun then stopped leaning back, I figured, it was because if she would lean back even more, she'll fall from her chair.

 "I hate you." Haeun tried acting tough, even though we both knew that was just an unnecessary act.

 "No, you don’t." I said and let my lips touch hers.

 

 

 


 

 

 

[A/N]

 

  Hey babes!

 

 

  Sorry for the short chapter! This is all I could write at the moment. But I still hope you liked it!

  I have a lot to say about what's going on in my life, so instead of saying it here, I'll make a blogpost through the weekend. So if you curious about this crazy person's (yours truly) life, stay tuned. 

 

  Have you already watch FIESTAR - You're Pitiful MV? I actually loved it! The song is super catchy. And I'd go lesbian for majority of the memebers lol. I also loved Nonchang X Junggigo X Vasco - Hieut. I love songs with sick beats.

  K, I'll be going now.