Chapter 2

Not So Normal High School Life

[Haeun's pov]

 

  I woke up from the sound of the alarm clock.

  After some struggle to leave from my beloved bed, I went to get ready for school. And then went to school, since I wasn't hungry.

 "Haeun!" I heard someone behind me as I was walking down the hall heading to History. I turned around and was greeted by a bone crushing hug.

 "N-Namj-joon... I c-can't br-reathe.." I managed to say and Namjoon quickly released me.

 "Sorry.." Namjoon said with a sheepish smile.

 "It's okay. My bones aren't broken, that's the important thing." I said with a warm smile.

 "Good morning my lady. You're beautiful as ever.." Jimin greeted me and slung his arm around my shoulders as I rolled my eyes.

 "And you're still obnoxious as ever." I said and Jimin's face fell immediately, but his arm was still around my shoulders which didn't really bother me.

 "Hi!" Hoseok was next to greet me. Taehyung, Suga and Jin just waved at me. But, of course, Jongkook was just looking at me with disgust. Could he just stop? I thought as I heaved an annoyed sigh.

 "Hi everyone!" I beamed.

  The bell rang and we all went to the History classroom. And if you were wondering about Jimin; no, he didn't let go of my shoulders until we were in the classroom.

  When it was finally lunch break, we all went to the cafeteria. The guys were stuffing their faces as I just sat at the table watching them eat while sipping banana milk from a carton.

 "Aren't you hungry?" Jin, who was sitting next to me on my left, asked.

 "No, not really.." I answered while shrugging my shoulders.

 "Hey, Haeun, do you want to try some of my kimchi?" Namjoon, who was sitting in front of me across the table, offered. But before I could answer, I heard a scoff next to me. Guess from who was it coming. Jongkook, who unfortunately was sitting next to me on my right.

 "You guys are being stupid right now.." Jongkook said with an annoyed expression on his face.

 "Do you have a problem with me or something? Maybe I did something wrong or-" I was cut off when Jongkook suddenly stood up from his seat.

 "Don't act like you're innocent. I know what you're up to." Jongkook said while glaring at me.

 "Jongkook, stop-"Jin was cut off when Jongkook kicked his chair and stormed out of the cafeteria. No one really in the cafeteria payed attention to the ruckus. So I guess that's the normal behavior of Jeon Jongkook.. I thought while setting the chair, that Jongkook kicked, up right again.

 "Okay, what's the deal with him?" I asked as I slumped in my chair.

 "Do you really want to know?" Suga asked with a expression that said 'say no, just say no'.

 "Yeah." I answered with a determined tone while brushing off the look that Suga was wearing.

 "I already told you that he went through a messed up relationship, right?" Jin said and I nodded my head. "Well, about a year ago he was dating this girl from another school. He was totally in love with her and thought that she was too. But he was wrong. One day I and Yoongi were walking around in a mall and saw the girl kissing another guy."

 "And we told everything to Jongkook. He didn't believe us, so he just called the girl and she admitted that she was cheating on him and just broke up with him over the phone." Suga said." From that day he has been like that."

 "I understand now why he called me a . Well, from what you told me, she really is a ." I said and nodded to myself.

  The bell rang and we all went to the next class.

  When the final class of the day ended, everyone stormed out of the school.

 "Hey, Haeun?" Jin asked as we walked through the school's entrance. I just hummed, since I was already tired, even though it was only 3p.m. "Do you have any plans today?"

 "I plan to lay in my bed for the rest of the day and watch SpongeBob Squarepants. I'm so tired!" I said jokingly with a yawn.

 "Aren't you a little too old to watch that cartoon?" Suga said teasingly.

 "No one is too old to watch SpongeBob. Remember that." I said seriously while pointing at Suga while Jin started laughing.

 "That's true. Can we accompany you while you watch SpongeBob?" Hoseok asked looking at me with a puppy expression.

 "You're saying that you want to come to my place?" I asked and all of the guys, excluding Jongkook, nodded their heads eagerly. "Well, I guess you can." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

 "See you guys tomorrow." Jongkook said only addressing to the guys.

 "Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" Jin asked worriedly.

 "...No, I'm okay. Bye." Jongkook said and left.

 "Is he really okay?" I asked while looking at Jongook's back while he was walking away.

 "Yeah, don't worry about him. Now let's go to your place!" Jimin beamed and slung his arm around my shoulders and we headed to my apartment.

 "Welcome to my home!" I beamed as we all entered my apartment.

 "It's nice.." Taehyung said while plopping down on the couch comfortably while the others looked around the apartment.

 "Make yourself at home. I'm going to change and then make something to eat. I'll be back in a jiffy!" I said and went to my bedroom.

  I changed to this and went out of the bedroom while tying my hair up in a messy bun.

  The guys were comfortably watching the TV in the living room area.

 "What do you want to eat?" I asked as I stood behind the couch where Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok were sitting.

 "Actually, you don't need to make anything. Jongkook is bringing the food." Jimin said nonchalantly. Him?

 "He's coming here?" I asked while looking at Jin with a confused expression.

 "Yeah. He texted me saying, that his mother made food for us since she thought we were coming home with Jongkook. So he asked for your address and now he's coming here." Jin explained and I just hummed.

 "So do you want anything to drink?" I asked them while heading to the kitchen.

 "Water is fine. But if you'd have some coke, it would be wonderful." Yoongi said.

 "I do have some coke and it's not diet coke, if you're wondering." I shouted from the kitchen/dining room while taking 8 cans of coke from the fridge. One for Jongkook. Of course if he will want it. "Here." I said while putting down the cans on the coffee table in front of the couch and took a seat on the floor supporting my back against the couch.

  Suddenly the doorbell rang.

 "It's probably Jongkook." Jin said as I got up from the floor and went to the door.

  I opened the door and the first thing Jongkook did was to look at me from head to toe. Do I look weird or something?

 "Come in." I said with a small smile and Jongkook walked past me to the living room area where the guys were. I followed him after I closed the door.

 "Oh here you are! You got here pretty quickly." Namjoon said as he took the plastic bags from Jongook's hands.

 "My mom made some kimchi." Jongkook said still standing next to the couch.

 "She knows how much we love her kimchi." Jimin said already digging in the container with kimchi. Then I went to get some plates from the kitchen and when I came back Jongkook was heading towards the door.

 "Jongkook." I called out and the awkward silence filled the room when he stopped. But he didn't turn around and just stood there with his back facing me. "Why don't you stay for a little while? You're a guest too." I said with a smile and Jongkook turned around.

 "Yeah, Haeun is right. You should stay." Suga said and the others nodded their heads in agreement. Jongkook debated for a little while, but in the end he decided to stay and took a seat on one of the armchairs next to the couch.

 "Here." I said to Jongkook while handing him a can of coke. At first he looked at me weirdly, but took it from my hand with a slight bow.

  We were talking about some school things when my phone, which was on the coffee table next to the empty containers of kimchi and cans of coke, started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and a smile immediately formed on my lips.

 "Hello?" I said in English and all of the guys looked up at me as I stood up from the floor.

 "Babe! How are you?" the person at the other end of the line beamed in English too.

 "Great! And how are you?" I said and looked back at the guys and gestured that it will only take a minute by holding up my index finger and walked to the balcony.

 "Good. Did you miss my voice?" he asked.

 "Of course, Lucius! How wouldn't I miss my favorite person's voice?" a wider smile formed on my lips as his name rolled off of my lips.

 "I missed your voice too." Lucius said and I heard someone snicker in the background.

 "Who's else with you?" I asked as I leaned towards the railing on the balcony.

 "It's Ivan. As you know, he doesn't like the way I talk." I could see him roll his eyes as he said it.

 "Then say to him that I love him." I said as I remembered all the fun times with my two best friends.

 "Hey! You didn't say that you love me! Meanie!" Lucius whined and I could see him pout before my eyes.

 "Don't worry, I love you too. Okay, I have to go, I have some friends over." I said and turned around and headed to the balcony door.

 "Okay, love you! Bye!" Lucius said and I ended the call.

 "Sorry, it was my friend." I said to the guys as I took a seat on the arm of the couch.

 "It's okay. Of course your friends would be calling you." Jin said with a smile.

 "I guess we should get going. You are tired of us, aren't you?" Namjoon said and I shook my head quickly.

 "No. I would have already died of boredom if it weren't for you all. Thanks for coming." I said with a smile as the guys got their backpacks and cleaned up the coffee table.

 "Okay, see you tomorrow. Good night!" Jimin said and the others waved and left the apartment.

  But something was different - Jongook's ghostly smile.

 

 


 

 

[A/N]

 

 

 

  Here's the second chapter! I hope you like it :)

  So I told you last week that I'm sick. I'm still sick, my temperature was really high because of my throat. The doctor said that it looks horrible and that my tonsils look pretty terrible. So now I take horse-sized antibiotics, which are really hard to swallow with my horrible throat.

  Okay, enough of that . Did you see BTS - Just One Day MV? I effin' loved it!!!! They're so cute!!!! *having way too many feels*
Did you see EXO's teaser photos? I think Yixing NO MAKE UP was trending worldwide on saturday. Every April there are so many comebacks and debuts.

So I'm like: they're doing it for me.

My sister: ...

Me: Chyeah.

 

  Fact #2: I was born on the 26th of April. I don't really celebrate my birthday and I don't think this year will be different. I just eat a cake or drink some champagne with my family.

 

  Dubai! ♥

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 I'm weird....