Chapter 1

Not So Normal High School Life

[Haeun's pov]

 

 "Whew.. I finally finished unpacking.." I said to nobody while looking around my new apartment that was now fully furnished and decorated. "Feels a lot more like home.." I heaved a sigh as I plopped down on the couch. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and it showed 10p.m. "I should call my parents to tell I'm fine.. And I should stop talking to myself too." I chuckled at myself as I scrolled down my phone's screen searching for my mom's phone number.

 "Hello, sweetie!" my mother beamed at the other side of the line. "How are you? Did you finish unpacking?" my mom asked.

 "I'd just finished. I actually really like my new apartment now." I answered as I smiled to myself.

 "It's good then." my mom said and I could feel her smile even though she wasn't in front of me. "Sorry, darling.. I have to go, you know, the usual boring stuff. Bye! Lots of love from me and your daddy!"

 "Love you too. Bye!" I said and ended the call.

  I looked around the quiet apartment and sighed yet again. It will be hard to live by myself.. Well, I should go to bed, tomorrow is the day I will start going to my new school. I shuddered at the thought of the school. A former all-boys school.. What was my dad thinking?.. I went to the bathroom to wash up and went to bed.

  I woke up from the sound of the alarm. I got up from the bed and went to get ready for school.

  I dressed up in my school uniform, which was a navy blue jacket, a simple white blouse and a mini plad skirt. What the hell were they thinking while designing these uniforms? Not the best choice to wear a mini skirt to a school full of boys, but whatever.. I thought while rolling my eyes and went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

  When it was about half past seven, I got my backpack, phone and headed to school. I can be thankful to my dad for buying me an apartment close to school..

  I reached the school after a 10 minute walk. I looked up to see a quite big building. As I walked in the school through the entrence, all the boys in the hall checked me out from head to toe. Some were winking at me, some were smiling. Ugh.. Typical boys..

 "Hi there, pretty lady.." a kind of hot looking guy approached me.

 "Hi." I said flashing one of my famous sweet smiles.

 "My name's Jimin." the guy introduced himself and he took my hand and kissed my nuckles as I scoffed at him.

 "Jimin! Seriously?" a guy who popped up from nowhere scoffed at Jimin.

 "What? I'm just welcoming a new student to our school." Jimin said innocently to the unknown guy.

 "Yeah, yeah, whatever.." the guy sighed. "My name is Jin." he offered his hand for me to shake it.

 "I'm Haeun." I smiled as I shook his hand. Well, Jin is nice, but I can already tell that Jimin is a player.

 "I guess you're searching for the secretary office. I can take you there." he offered with a smile.

 "Hey! Don't steal her away! I saw her first!" Jimin started whining at Jin.

 "I don't care. I'm sick of your flirting anyways.." I scoffed at him.

 "Ha!" Jin stuck his tongue out at Jimin and we both headed to the secretary office, leaving Jimin gawking in disbelief.

 "So how did you end up here? I mean, this is a former all-boys school." Jin said as we walked down the hall.

 "I don't even know myself. My father chose this school for me, you should ask him." I said and heaved an annoyed sigh.

 "Not to offend you or your father, but was he on something at that time?" Jin said now looking at me.

 "I've been wondering the same thing." I said jokingly.

 "You're funny. I like you already." he started laughing and I joined him. "We're here. See you later!" he said and walked away.

  I took my period schedule from the secretary and my homeroom teacher took me to my new class.

 

[Jongook's pov]

 

  There have been rumors around that a girl is going to transfer to the school. Is it true? I thought as I sat at my desk in the classroom.

 "Jongookie!" I heard Suga's voice behind me.

 "I told you not to call me that!" I yelled at Suga who walked towards me accompanied by Jimin, V, Rap Monster and J-Hope.

 "That doesn't matter right now! Did you see the new girl?" Jimin said looking at me eagerly while leaning against my desk.

 "No, so what?" I said in an uninterested tone and averted my attention to the open book on my desk.

 "Don't 'so what' me. She's damn hot!" Jimin howled.

 "That's not the most important thing, she's nice too." Jin said as he walked up to us. Jimin scoffed at him.

 "She's nice to you." Jimin said, emphasizing the word 'you'.

 "Well, you shouldn't flirt when you meet the new girl from the start ." Jin rolled his eyes as the homeroom teacher entered the classroom and the guys went to their seats.

 "Attention!" the teacher slammed a book on his table to get the attention of the wild and noisy students. When the guys calmed down, which took some time, the teacher cleared his throat. "So I guess you all already heard of the news - you're getting a new classmate!" the teacher announced too cheerfully. "Please come in, Miss Park." the teacher said and the door of the classroom opened and everyone looked at the door in anticipation.

  A cute looking girl entered the classroom. She was quite short with dark brown hair, big eyes and plump lips. The silence filled the classroom as every guy was checking her out.

 "Hello everyone! My name is Park Haeun, please take care of me." the new girl introduced herself and bowed.

 "Guys, please be nice to Haeun and show her around the school later. And help her to adjust to the new environment, since she just came back from New York yesterday. Now you can take a seat, there is an empty one next to Jongkook. Jongkook, please raise your hand." the teacher said and looked at me. So she's from New York... I lazily raised my hand and Haeun walked towards her seat which was next to mine.

 

[Haeun's pov]

 

  That Jongkook guy is cute.. I thought to myself as I took seat while the teacher was talking about the guys' behavior. Guys did do some horrible things.. I looked at my right were Jongkook guy was. He was cute, really cute - nicely styled dark reddish hair, perfectly sculpted nose and a pair of plump lips.

  When the teacher left the classroom, so we could study by ourselves, the hell broke out. And when I mean the hell broke out, I mean the HELL! The noise level in the classroom was so high that I got a horrible headache. Ugh.. Can't they be quiet?.. I thought while covering my ears with my hands when I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind me.

  I turned to look who it was and was greeted by Jin's sweet smile that could make any girl melt on the spot.

 "Don't worry, you'll get used to the noise." I somehow managed to hear Jin. "So what do you think of the class?" Jin asked as he looked around the classroom.

 "Well they are certainly noisy, but other than that, the class is pretty normal." I answered.

 "That's good to hear." Jin said with a smile and I heard someone scoff beside me.

 "Jin, you're getting friendly with the new girl?" The Jongkook guy said while eyeing me from head to toe like I had two heads.

 "Yeah, so?" Jin looked at Jongkook with a confused expression.

 "You think she's friendly? You'll see, she's the same as other girls." Jongkook said glaring at me.

 "And what are the other girls?" I asked with a slightly y tone.

 "s. Just like you." Jongkook said and got up from his seat and went towards the classroom door. What?! A ?! I thought to myself as I was fumming with rage.

 "What's his problem?!" I yelled as I flailed my arms around.

 "Don't mind him, he'd experienced a painful relationship." Jin said trying to calm me down.

 "But he doesn't need to call me a ." I said and rolled my eyes.

  The bell rang and the guys ran out of the classroom.

 "They're always like that?" I asked Jin while pointing at the door.

 "Yeah, pretty much." Jin said while nodding.

 "The next period is Math, right?" I said while we both exited the classroom.

 "Yeah, let's go." Jin said with a smile and we headed to the Math classroom.

 "Hey!" a kind of short guy accompanied by three other guys.

 "Hey!" Jin said and the unknown guys turned to look at me.

 "So you're the new girl, Haeun?" another cute guy asked and I nodded. "I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call J-Hope." he said with a smile.

 "I'm Yoongi a.k.a Suga" the short guy introduced himself.

 "I'm Kim Namjoon or you can call me Rap Monster and this guy right here is Taehyung a.k.a V." a guy with kind of small eyes introduced himself and a hot guy beside him.

 "And I'm Haeun." I said with a smile and we all went to the Math class while talking.

  The whole day at school was fun. The guys that I met, or as they called themselves, BTS or Bangtan Boys, were really friendly and nice to me and showed me around the school. But Jongkook was a pain in the bum, he really was looking for trouble. I don't care if he had a messed up relationship, he has no right to call me a ..

  When I finally came back from school to my apartment, I changed to my casual clothes, did my homework and cooked myself a delicious dinner - spaghetti.

  After the dinner, I decided to call my parents.

 "Hi sweetie!" my dad beamed like my mom at the other side of the line.

 "Hi!" I took a seat on the couch in the living room area of the apartment.

 "So how did the school go?" my dad asked.

 "It's pretty much a normal school, some guys are annoying and some are nice. I already met 6 nice guys." I answered while smiling to myself but then my face fell as I was reminded of Jongkook. I really need to think of a stupid nickname for that guy..

 "Just don't fall in love with any of them. I still want to find a guy for you, you know.." my dad said. Ugh.. That talk again?.. I thought and heaved an annoyed sigh.

  My dad didn't want me to find a boyfriend, which I didn't need, myself, so he decided that he should be the one to find me the perfect guy. Like really? Why?..

 "Okay, okay.." I said while rolling my eyes. "I need to go to bed. Say 'I love you' to mom for me. And love you too, bye!" I said and suddenly remembered all the people I left back at home.

 "Okay, I will. Bye!" my dad said and I ended the call.

  I went to wash up, changed to my pajamas and went to bed.

 

 


 

 

[A/N]

 

 Here's the first chapter!!! I'm still not sure if I'm pleased with this chapter,  so I might change some things later but I just wanted to get this chapter out in the light. (<-- Wut? I'm not sure we what I meant there)

 

 I'm sick..

 And it's weird because the last weekend I was sick too. I don't really get my immune system.. But this time I feel worse - I'm coughing like crazy. Actually, after coughing I can taste blood in my mouth. It isn't normal, right?.. What am I talking about? I'm not normal, so why am I paying attention to such stupid details?

 Well, whatever.. I thought I should start doing this thing, where I would write a fact about myself at the end of every chapter. What do you think? You can suggest in the comments about what should the facts be about. I don't know! I just got this idea when I woke up in the middle of the night, so don't judge me!

 

Fact #1: I have night blindness. You don't know how ty it is to not see anything if it's slightly darker in some areas in my own house or school. And to add on that, I suffer from Achluophobia.

 

Bye my loves!