My ChildHood Best Friend

Difficult Romance

Soo Jin. My childhood best friend. My first love. If only I didn't go to America.

~FlashBack~

"Soo Jin, I'm going to America to finally meet my parents," I told her. She started crying and breaking down. I hugged her to keep her standing.

"P-Please tell them that they've made a good son and a great mood maker," She told me. I nodded. Then, she smiled.

"Which state are you going?" She asked.

"California. More specifically Los Angeles," I told her.

"Then, buy me size small clothes at the expensive shops and send them to me!" She exclaimed.

"Sure," I said. Then she gave me a hug. We stood there for a few minutes, maybe even hours.

<< Time Skip to the next day >>

"Bye Taehyung, remember to send me those clothes," she joked. I could feel tears begging to come out. When we pulled away, it was then my tears broke out. She wiped my tears away.

"Think of this a happy thought, you're meeting your parents for the first time," she comforted.

"Flight 897 from Busan to Los Angeles, California, now boarding," a flight attendant said. I gave her one last hug and went to my plane.

"We are preparing for takeoff," the pilot said. I took one last look at Busan; a tear slipped from my eye. I'll miss you Soo Jin. I then closed my eyes.

"Welcome to Los Angeles. The current time is 9:40 a.m, once again welcome to Los Angeles and have a great time here!" The pilot said happily. I unbuckled my seatbelt, took my carriers, and left the plane. When I went out and into the airport, I saw a sign that said my name.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung," I told the guy. He guided me to a limousine. I went to the very back seat and rolled down the windows. No matter how sunny or how windy LA is, it will never be as soothing as Soo Jin's presence.

"Ah! My boy!" A woman in her middle 30's, I'm guessing that was my mother, said and hugged me. Behind her, I saw a middle age man, that I was guessing was my father.

"Hi mom and dad," I said and bowed to them. Then I remembered Soo Jin's deal.

"Can we go buy some girl's clothes for my friend back in Busan?" I asked them. 

I would send her clothes every month with a letter on how I was doing. She would send me some hair dye and stuffed animals and a letter also. Each year, the packages came lesser and lesser and I forget to send her packages too. I remember buying a expensive bracelet for her, but didn't have the heart to give it to her yet. Just wait for the perfect timing, I say. But when is the perfect timing. It has been five years since I've left Busan. Soo Jin turns 19 tomorrow.

I got a job at a hip hop shop in the airport I went to when I arrived in America. I think less of Soo Jin every once in a while. I wish I could go back, but I still have to make up fourteen years of memories with my parents. I finally had my chance when I met Jin.

~End of Flashback~

Soo Jin. More beautiful than I last saw her five years ago. Even after five years, I'm falling in love with her again.

"Soo Jin," I started," I think we should make up the five years we haven't seen each other."

"Sure, where do you want to go?" She asked. I smiled.

"How about Lotte World?" I suggested. She nodded.

<< Skip to when they go to Lotte World>>

"You look beautiful," I told her and she blushed. The whole day was fun. I really wanted to give the bracelet to her sometime soon.

The sun was setting when we went to an accessories shop in Lotte World.

"Ooh!" She said, jumping up and down and pointing at a couple of couple headbands.

"They're cute," I said.

"Here, if you think they're cute, then try them," she said, handing me a pair.

"I-it's okay," I stuttered.

"No, we should buy them, to prove our friendship," she said, putting one on her head. She looked very cute. Next thing I knew, I was wearing one and getting out of the store.

"Thank you so much! You look so cute!" She exclaimed.

This is one of my very reasons why I love her. 

Nobody can say no to her.

Then how can I get over her?

How can I stay friends with her?

 


A/N: Hey! Here's an update on V's flash back! Hope you like this! Just so you know,the poll might not make the most chosen the one she goes with. Who will she end up with? One of them or neither of them?