Back Together

Difficult Romance

 Should I? What if he breaks my heart again? I paced back and forth doing this. My sister, Minki, walked into my room.

"Stop doing that, you'll give me a headache," She said, and softened when she saw my face ," What happened?"

"Jin," was all I said.

"Oh yeah, he's back, what'd he do now?" She asked.

"He wants me back, and I think I should," I said meekly.

"What?! Why would you do that?!" She exclaimed.

"He could've changed. He looked very sorry and wanted to do anything to have me back," I told her quietly.

"He was lying!" She yelled.

"Well, people change!" I started yelling now.

"No, people fake their change, then go back to the jerks they are!" She yelled.

"Why are you against this?" I asked quietly, tears coming out of my eyes.

"I just don't want to see you locked up in your room, since I'm going to college soon, you won't have anybody to talk to about, mom will just say random things and, dad, oh dad, if he were here," she said, crying. I went to her and rubbed her back to comfort her.

"We're all grieving about him, but he wanted us to move on, and I'm sure that he wants me to be back with Jin," I said. She nodded.

"If he breaks your heart, I will break him," she said.

"Thanks so much!" I said hugging her.


 

Come on. Where's Jin? I thought about him and I being back together. Jin walked in with a familiar boy. Is that him? My childhood friend?

"Hey Soo Jin, thought about it yet?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, but who's this guy?" I asked, pointing to the boy next to him.

"Oh yeah, Soo Jin, this is V. V, Soo Jin," he said introducing us.

"V? Is that a nickname, what's your real name?" I asked 'V'.

"Oh, Kim TaeHyung," V said. Kim TaeHyung? It's really him. I gave him a bear hug. He looked shocked.

"What was that for?" V asked.

"It's me, Song Soo Jin. Remember? Too Soon Soo Jin?" I said. After he registered the words, he returned the hug.

"Soo Jin!" He said. I saw Jin standing there a bit awkwardly.

"Oh yeah Jin. I thought about and yes, I will go out with you," I told him. He hugged me.

"Thank you, Soo Jin, I've missed you in America!" He exclaimed. Just then, JungKook came in.

"Oh, JungKook, we don't have to do the 'fake boyfriend and girlfriend' thing now," I explained to him.

"Okay, that's cool, who's the new guy?" He asked, pointing to V.

"Oh yeah, him, he's my childhood friend, Kim Taehyung, but call him V," I explained to him.

"Nice to meet you, and your name?" V asked, shaking JungKook's hand.

"Oh, Jeon JungKook," he said.


 

                                                               JungKook's POV 

Man, so close. Now the competition is heated up. How can I beat them, they're both handsome and perfect for her! Why does she have such pretty boy friends?


                                                                        V POV

Song Soo Jin. My first love. Why is she even prettier now? Why'd I have to follow Jin back to Seoul? Why did Soo Jin move to Seoul? Why didn't she stay in Busan? My first love, dating my new friend.


 

Why are the three looking at me? Oh! I'm just so glad that Taehyung's back!

"Bye guys, Jin, walk me home," I said.

Before the group parted ways, the two boys gave a longing look at Soo Jin.


A/N: Hey! Sorry, for not updating for a while. I have to update Faking It because I haven't updated in like two weeks. Thank you for staying by me!