Her Again

Difficult Romance

"You again." I narrowed my eyes at her. My mother. The person who wanted to separate me and SooJin. The Jin-Jin couple. The latter smiled at me. A wicked smile only evil witches give.

"Is that the way you should talk to your own mother? Kim. Seok. Jin," she said, tilting her head innocently. Even blind people would know she was acting.

"Yes. A mother who tried to run her future instead of letting her son be himself," I shot at her.

"My, now I get how you say that he's disrespectful towards older people," a lady said. Who was that lady?

As if she heard my question, she introduced her, "This is Mrs. Kim. I assume you know who she's looking for."

"How'd you find me?" I asked, ignoring the question completely.

"Oh, just a little daughter of mine told me, a girl who is unlike you my son," she said calmly while checking her dried, cracked nails. Hyoyeon? The girl that helped me get out of my mother's grasp, told her that we were back in Seoul?

"I've heard that my son went to Korea with you," Mrs. Kim said. "I've also heard, that your son is a bad influence Soohyun."

"Well, I have straight A's and I'm the most good influential person in my school. I have many people that have followed me and turned into straight A students. Influential, yes. Bad influence, no," I explained to her sharply. She flinched back a little.

"I see that you son is crazy," she said to my mother.

"Yes," mom replied with her fakest voice. I swear, I felt bile coming up my throat.

"Well, I came to take, my son, Taehyung back," Mrs. Kim declared.

"What?!" I shouted at the woman.

"I haven't seen my son in many years, and use a breath mint," she said, holding her nose.

"He arrived in Seoul a few months ago!" I yelled again. Mom tried to shosh me, but why would I listen to that crazy witch?

"And! You spent 5 years with him! Wasn't that enough! And he was happy to see Soo Jin again!" I shouted.

"Soo Jin? The girl who Taehyung wasted my money just to buy her some clothes? He bought an expensive necklace for her," she said quietly.

"See! That girl is a spoiled no good brat! She's making our boys spend money on her!" Mom exclaimed. It seem, for a moment, that Mrs. Kim was actually agreeing with her.

"Ask your son! He cares for her. She was the first friend he made when nobody cared for him," I explained.

"Oh my, I guess you do have a reason. I love my son very much, and if what you say is true, I might let him stay in Seoul," Mrs.Kim said. For the first time in forever, my mother looks defeated.

"But!- Oh! Never mind. I'll will come back and get rid of Soo Young!" Mom yelled.

"It's Soo Jin! Wow, you're really old," I said. I quickly left and headed to Soo Jin's house.

I needed to tell her the good news. 

Since I had a key to the house, I opened the door and the sight infront of me made me feel sick.

Soo Jin was asleep next to JungKook.


A/N: sorry for not updating in a week! Had exams and just finished them, so I'll be free until my finals! I hope you'll enjoy this short chapter. You'll find out why that happened!