Love Triangle

Difficult Romance

'Why is my girlfriend with another boy?'  'Actually, why is JungKook even here?' A lot of questions were going through Jin's mind.

Jin stood there, shaking his arms and freaking out at the sight. He shook his arms, points at them crazily, but silently. Then he put both his hands up to his head, and then pinched his nose bridge.

*Cheating on me already aren't you?* Jin thought. After choosing to wake them up, he shook both of them. The two woke up groggily and squinted their eyes to see Jin. After a few seconds to get SooJin to fully wake up, she saw Jin and her leaning against JungKook. She leaped of the couch, only to wake JungKook up. Jin was standng there, waiting for an explanation.

"Okay, i-it's not what y-you think it is Jin," SooJin stuttered. That only made Jin more suspicious. Jin squinted his eyes.

"Oh really? Care to explain what had happened?" He asked. JungKook and SooJin looked at each other until SooJin was the one to speak up.

"Ok. JungKook invited me to a party at his hyung's house. Some things happened and he brought me home. We then watched a movie and I told him about my father, you know the story, and then I fell asleep and it looks like he did too," SooJin confessed.

"Hyung, listen to noona. We didn't do anything wrong. Why would you think that? I'm still young," JungKook backed up. 

"Ok. I believe you guys. And JungKook, she's my noona too," Jin joked. The three smiled and laughed.

"Ok, so you're not mad?" SooJin asked. Jin shook his head.

"It's fine. Nobody can resist SooJin too," He said. Then the phone rang. And SooJin went to pick it up.

"Yes. Yes. What?! Okay, we'll be there," SooJin said frantically."V's in the hospital."

"What? What had happened?" The two boys asked.

"I don't know, they just say he pushed somebody out of the way and got hit with the thing instead," SooJin explained.

"If it's a car, I'm going to murder somebody," Jin said. SooJin put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"It's okay. I don't know, but we'll find out sooner or later," SooJin reassured. 

Agreeing to let the girl drive, the three drove straight to the hospital, occasionally stopping at a few red lights. The three ran to the receptionist and requested for 'Kim TaeHyung'.

"Okay. Room 326 for patient Kim TaeHyung," the receptionist lady said. It took forever for her to search the room number. The elevator ride was quiet and somewhat awkward.

"Okay, here we go," JungKook said, praying to see a healthy V. What we saw what exactly the opposite what we thought.

"Wow. And we rushed to see his arm broken," SooJin said.

"Oh my god," Jin said.

"Really? Why did the lady sound so scared?" JungKook asked.

"Because I told her too," a voice admitted. The three turned to the voice and saw V.

"What?" They asked at the same time. V calmly took a sip of water before continuing.

"I wanted to see how much you'd freak out," He explained, not changing his expression. SooJin then went up to him and punched him in the arm.

"Yah! There's an injured man here and yet you punched him?" V whined, rubbing the red spot on his arm. SooJin rolled her eyes and made a 'pshh' sound.

"The 'injured' man isn't even injured. And it was a playful punch," SooJin said.

"Still, I think you broke my good arm. So now I have two broken arms," V whined again.

"Want to have a broken leg too?" Jin asked. "'Cause I haven't gotten rid of you tricking me yet." It was funny to see him pretending to be tough.

"No," V replied. There was still a thickening silence around Jin and JungKook. V looked at me confused and SooJin mouthed him 'tell you later'. V nodded along.

"Okay. We should get going," SooJin said, breaking the awkward silence. The three waved V goodbye and left.

Three guys.

Three guys that had fallen in love with her and couldn't bring themselves back up.

Only naive SooJin didn't realized their loving stares when she's around them...

Or the glares when other guys look at her.

If only SooJin could realize this.


A/N: Hey! Sorry for not updating in a week. I guess some of you had died waiting. I have exams this week and the next weeks, so wish me luck! And do you know about this show 'Boy Meets World'? I'm in love with that show right now! And EXO's Overdose mv came out a few weeks. 

AND! For BTS fans... Skool Luv Affair: Special Edition. (Look at my blog for more information.)