And I Said, I Love You

Cloud's Station

[Request by luminuous121: Woogyu in an arranged marriage whereby Sunggyu is hit on by many guys and Woohyun is being ridiculously jealous? Bonus as punishment!]

 

.

And I said, “I Love You”

 .

“Kim Sunggyu, please don’t!”

“Really, I’d be better!”

“Argue to your mother, please!”

“I love you!”

Sunggyu bend his eyes brows upwards with worry, his palms pushing back gently the small crowd that gathered in front of him and the other guy beside him, who was shooting glares at the people. They were only trying to get out of the company to the car and even that sort distance has a hoard of people who were protesting about the marriage.

His and this guy.

Honestly, he was a little relieved he wouldn’t marry the other girl, who was so loud and very prominent on her views. It sometimes scared him so he wouldn’t speak and just nod. Well, this guy wasn’t much better, but at least more tolerable. Arranged marriages, really? Who does them nowadays?

The crowd was comprised of females and the counterpart, each having a variety of gifts to try and get the chairman’s son, but he politely declined all of them as the raven haired male pulled him toward the car waiting. He really wanted to just yell and hiss at them all, but what would that bring? A scene. And what do scenes do? Nothing but .

Finally making it into the car, he slid into the back with the other and breathed a sigh, “I didn’t know people would find out so quickly.”

“You’re popular,” the other snorted, looking out the tinted windows at the people banging on the glass as they drove away, escaping their obnoxious protests. “What did you do to get all this?”

“Not me,” Sunggyu shrugged, leaning over to grab one of the water bottles provided to them. “My mother. She really liked to put me in ever commercial for the company, so this happened. Honestly, I don’t necessarily hate it, but it does get old.”

Though the raven just growled, “Get sick of it now.”

“Uh,” Sunggyu shuffled his hands in his lap, trying to open the bottle, “I guess?”

“Don’t guess, be assertive,” the other snatched the bottle from his hands and opened it with ease, then handing it back.

He thanked him, taking large gulps after talking and negotiating with his parents about his marriage, “I really don’t want it like this.”

“Like what?”

So the other wasn’t as bad, big whoop. Okay, maybe he was nice to look at, and held similar interests. Probably the same shoe size so he could borrow a pair sometime and their heights weren’t that different. Like a one inch difference. He saw the stupid pocket watch the other fiddled with in his hands during the meeting. Obviously from that one anime with the alchemy and chizz. Sunggyu wasn’t dumb, he recognized that state symbol anywhere.

“Like what?” the other repeated.

He coughed, “Sorry. I meant the wedding. It’s so sudden. I barely know you.”

“Nam Woohyun. Twenty-four. Of the bread shop chains around Seoul.” The raven spoke to him, stating the obvious that Sunggyu already knew. “Is there anything else?”

“Yes!” Sunggyu furrowed his brows, looking out the window that was taking them to their now ‘shared’ apartment. Aka, Nam Woohyun’s place which his luggage was already sent to. “I don’t know what you eat, what shows you watch, what you do during spare time, how you sleep, how you dress, nothing! You can’t just marry who ever, I mean—“he sighed, clutching the water bottle in his hands. “It just feels wrong.”

“We can stall the wedding,” Woohyun prompted, tightening his own fists on his knees. “It’s not impossible.”

“Then you haven’t met my mother,” the fox mumbled. “Aren’t you bothered by it as well?”

The raven crossed his legs, then put them back into the previous position, “Yes, but I’m also fine with it.”

“Why?” Sunggyu huffed. “I’m completely bothered by it.”

“Well, it’s not that difficult to agree to when the other is pretty cute.”

*

Over the course of the next month, Sunggyu and Woohyun spent time together in the new apartment working out tweaks and routines. Matching each other’s schedules so it wouldn’t be conflicting one another’s.

The only reason Woohyun was the other candidate for Sunggyu was because his father and Woohyun’s mother were quite good friends. So yeah, this and that with some chats over coffee and bam, Nam Woohyun is becoming his oh-so-lovely husband.

Living with the raven wasn’t so bad. They were courteous to one another, having that awkward nice scuffle on who would wash the dishes or take shower first. Who takes what room and where to put what, small trivial things. And when they got to the end of their morning routine, Woohyun would drive him to the company (since Sunggyu drives like a maniac) and drop him off before going to the main bread shop to work.

And surprisingly, a short, curt kiss to his forehead before he exited the car.

To say enough, Sunggyu’s relationships beforehand were either very clingy, too loose, or being frustrated seventy percent of the time. He’d have to go buy chocolate or be fed too much food. It was always a game of tug-a-war and he wasn’t one to play such demanding games. A game of BS or cards seemed much more fun, and less sweat.

So that small light kiss before he went up to his office made him flustered for most of the morning. Then thinking about it during his breaks maybe. Everything has become a maybe; he doesn’t even know what he prefers.

Living with Woohyun wasn’t much of a burden, though maybe more of an entertainment.

The raven would fumble with his shirt half asleep, most of the time putting it on backwards or inside out; Sunggyu having a good laugh before telling him that the shirt was wrongly put on. They had separate rooms, but Woohyun liked to dress in the living room for his shirt. Showing off to him? Most likely. Was he complaining? Not even the slightest. But what was amusing was that Woohyun was the one who woke up earlier than him, knocking on his door to wake him up as Sunggyu likes to throw his dumb alarm across the room and ignore it. The problem was that the raven would take a shower, then lay on his bed again half , not so thankful to that sorry towel, for about half an hour. Sunggyu would finally get up by then and roll his eyes at the open door and dead asleep again raven, putting the blanket on him and then moving to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Coffee made, they take turns doing breakfast, munch munch with small chat, and then finishing touches to their outside clothes. Sunggyu clad in a suit, the tie changes with slight variations of color and Woohyun putting on a simple tee and some jeans. Sunggyu is jealous about that.

They talked about rather simple things, which would then branch off into something completely off topic. Sunggyu had a sense of humor, while Woohyun likes to retort back snarky comments that lead to Sunggyu shooting back a retort. It was like a game of hot potato, or hot yam like Woohyun calls it, and who ever ends up laughing first at the complete ridiculousness of their conversation, loses. And would have to wash the dishes.

They really could get along when they try, just alone with the two of them. Meeting each other’s friends over a cup of tea at Woohyun’s bread shop and then dinner later.

But see, that was the thing. If they were alone.

Half the time, they weren’t.

Bombarded with protesters on Sunggyu’s marriage when they exit or go to the car, or building in that matter. Woohyun would lividly breath fire, no, dry ice, because he was so fed up with it. He hates commotion over Sunggyu, since obviously he was his. But not yet, as the wedding was scheduled for actually next week.

They still had to talk about who’s wearing what. Sunggyu is evilly planning for Woohyun to wear a dress. What a laugh that would be. I mean, the raven goes to the gym weekly! Sunggyu tries to tag along, but ends up on the bench eating an energy bar while saying he deserves it after ten minutes of running.

And other times, Woohyun’s parents or Sunggyu’s parents would urge them to meetings and other parties to meet important figures. This made Sunggyu irritated, more than Woohyun with those people that keep doting on them for Sunggyu to marry one of them. The fox, instead of breathing fire, would spit fire. Anyone remotely annoying, Sunggyu would curtly call them off or tell them to leave immediately. Woohyun handled it more maturely, intercepting his interaction before Sunggyu curses at them and kindly leading them to the refreshments table.

They backed each other up essentially.

*

“So, Sunggyu, how’s living with Woohyunnie?”

Sunggyu made a face at his mother, sitting across from her in the large wedding clothes place or whatever it was that sold wedding attire. Woohyun sat next to him, acting all calm but Sunggyu learned by then if Woohyun fiddles with the top of his hair more than once, then rubbing his neck, he was just so close to punching the wall.

“It’s fine, Mum,” he sighed, not wanting to fight with his mother here.

Woohyun’s mother nodded in approval, “That’s good. How about you, honey? How’s Sunggyu?”

“Fine, Mom,” Woohyun also sighed.

And together, they just looked like a grumpy pair, which made their parents a little concerned. Though, it wasn’t each other that made them like this, it was just the lack of time together other than the mornings. Sunggyu would return later than Woohyun, so they couldn’t have a goodnight together, and Woohyun’s day was just as tiring as his own. They agreed to just go to sleep when they got home.

Silence lapsed into the conversation, and both their mothers hesitantly tried to start up another conversation. But both of them were just tired. Maybe connect more over a cup of coffee at home and just relax for once.

“Sunggyu-ah,” his mother called, him grunting in response, “About your dress…”

“Dress?!” He bolted up out of his couch seat immediately, “M-me? I thought I said Woohyun should wear it!”

“Me?” Woohyun stood up as well, “That’s what you were planning?”

“M-maybe, but that’s not the point! Mum!”

“Nah, you wear the dress,” Woohyun poked his chest, which shoved him off balance and back into the couch seat. “Payback.”

“Yah!”

“Sunggyu-ah,” his mother scratched her neck, “We all agreed it’d be better if you put it on.”

“No!” Sunggyu struggled against Woohyun’s hold, trying to get out of the shop once he saw the guy, the flamboyant, too sassy male return back to them with a studded dress that was poofy and full of ruffles. “No!” he repeated once more before slipping away.

*

The wedding ended in a extravagant hotel hall with many people both Sunggyu and Woohyun didn’t know. Sunggyu wearing a white suit in the end, while Woohyun matched with a black one. It was Avant guard, the wedding. Simple black to white, nice looking squares and very modern. Woohyun stubbornly requested they could only have white roses, the romantic. Sunggyu really didn’t care, only if the cake was red velvet.

So, they shared a light kiss after the long speech from the priest, exchanged rings, the crowd cheered while Sunggyu’s fanboys/girls cried in the background. Sunggyu boasted to Woohyun that he brought the waterworks to the show, and he should be thankful for his presence. He got back a small flick to the forehead for that.

And that was it.

They went home.

After the crazy after party.

*

Fast forward a year and you have Sunggyu sitting idly at the kitchen table, sipping a cup of tea after much bugging from Woohyun. One customer refused to drink anything but coffee (hipster he called her) and her breath was completely tainted by the stuff. Permanently musky and nasty. Which scared Sunggyu into thinking that one of the make out sessions could turn bitter if he kept drinking coffee. He liked the stuff, but maybe it’d be better to just have it once and a while in the café, with much cream and sugar.

By now, Sunggyu has fitted into Woohyun. He’s learned the things he said he didn’t know just a year and a half ago. The type of person who grows on people, and then loves if said person is important to him. Sunggyu was rather blatant about what made him happy and the things that pissed him off. Woohyun also opened up about that stuff to and they quickly settled into a nice scheme of knowing.

Woohyun needs to brush his teeth before any kisses are exchanged in the morning, and Sunggyu needs to make a cup of tea for himself and a glass of juice for Woohyun; or else the oaf will go the entire morning without drinking anything until he goes to Sunggyu for lunch. Or like Sunggyu doesn’t like to each mushrooms unless they’re sautéed or diced.

You could say everything was well, but they were still working out things. How Woohyun doesn’t flip his socks out flat when putting it into the laundry basket, or how Sunggyu doesn’t change his bed sheets every month. Stuff like that.

“Sunggyu, eat this egg,” Woohyun yawned, still having bits of food in his mouth. “I don’t want it.”

“Ew,” Sunggyu scrunched his face at the sight of chewed food in Woohyun’s mouth, jokingly rolling his eyes and passing a cup of orange juice to the baker, “Please get that finished before you talk.”

But the raven shrugged, moving his fork to slide off the bit of scrambled egg onto Sunggyu’s plate with a grin, “I’ll be putting sourdough into the ovens today, want some for lunch?”

“Yes please,” Sunggyu nodded peevishly, still a little grossed out from Woohyun’s open mouth. But it was all in good joke. He became quite affiliated with the taste of sourdough while dating Woohyun, even as they were married already.

“And don’t think I forgot about last night.”

Sunggyu froze, in the middle of getting his plates into the sink. Nervously, he put the dishes down and turned around, rubbing his hands against the towel to dry non-existent water off them, “R-really? Haha, Woohyun, yeah. Uh, I’m going to go change.”

Woohyun hid a smirk behind his hand, watching idly as Sunggyu quickly ran into their room to go get changed. Chuckling to himself, he put his own dishes away and quickly scrubbed at them, leaving it in the water to soak and making his way into the room as well.

Last night, he doesn’t want to talk about it.

“Sunggyu, we should really go home now.”

Woohyun looked at the stores filled with heart shaped candies and themed up for Valentine’s Day, while Sunggyu shopped around for small chocolates and bon bons.

“Not yet,” Sunggyu bend over, Woohyun bluntly staring at his , “I need the white chocolate and milk combo for Dongwoo. He’s really picky.”

“And what about me?” Woohyun pouted, only to him. “My own birthday was days ago, Gyu!”

Sunggyu sighed, picking up a bag of the right chocolate and quickly turning to him to leave a fast kiss to the check before Woohyun could turn his head and connect their lips. “I have something planned, but the package was delayed so wait, alright, Hyun?”

It should be stupid, but Woohyun became tamed again with a single nickname. Because Sunggyu doesn’t say it often.

“Alright,” Woohyun sighed, letting Sunggyu be all smiley and while going to the cashier, “I’ll wait…”

So he waited, just outside the shop. But the time that passed didn’t match with the time that should be gone, and so Woohyun went back into the shop. Only to be met with some random other dude hugging his husband.

“It was all a mistake!” the other male wailed onto Sunggyu, who looked up to him in some plea of ‘get me the out of here’. “It should have been me!”

Woohyun clicked his tongue, another rabid guy who somehow thought Sunggyu was attached to him. Obviously not when he was his.

“No he’s not! Sunggyu-sshi is all of Korea’s!”

Oh, so he said it out loud. Whatever.

And he had to kick the other guy off his Sunggyu. Groping at the fox’s thighs to make a point, only to get wacked right after.

“You know, I should do this more often.”

They were in the car now, Sunggyu flinching here and there even though the car was no longer in motion. They were parked right outside the company, and Sunggyu had yet to go in.

“So what are you waiting for?” Woohyun amusingly smiled at him. “Go on.”

“You’re such a bastard,” Sunggyu growled at him, moving to open the door and yelp when he moved his legs.

“Is it too much? Shall I lower the power?”

“Y-yes please,” Sunggyu punched his arm. “No past five, alright? Let me work in peace. I have a meeting today.”

“Alright alright,” Woohyun moved to search his pocket and lower the light blue remote setting to a dull two.

He should explain. The remote was wirelessly connected, with a three mile radius, to control whatever setting the he stuck in Sunggyu’s this morning would shake at. Either reducing his lovely husband to a mess or letting him tolerate the buzzing for the day. Punishment for delaying his present and getting touched by some other guy.

Sunggyu swears sometimes Woohyun is too much, but he inwardly likes the excitement. Of getting caught, of doing something different.

And he went to his office.

*

“And so,” shifting so he crossed his legs, “The marketing should increase about three percent for this month and then products should go down for this and this.”

Sunggyu is not the CEO of home furnishings company. No, he was just some secretary in whatever branch. His sister was the CEO, and he really didn’t have any qualms about it.

The only thing is that he had a small blue toy deep within him, now probably raised to a five. If someone, anyone, just listened in closely enough when there was silence, they could hear the small buzzings. So many times he wanted to moan out but his pride held it in. He couldn’t even give Dongwoo his chocolates without hurrying back to his secluded office.

Today was Valentine’s Day after all.

The meeting dispersed and Sunggyu sighed with relief. The vibrations in him felt good and he finally opened his mouth to let some shaky breaths escape and a couple sharp intakes. Curse Woohyun for doing this. He calls it ‘livin’ on the edge’ but Sunggyu just doesn’t want to get caught rubbing himself.

With a loud ringing, Sunggyu snapped out of his thoughts of Woohyun’s hand at places and reached into his pocket, taking the device out. “Hello?”

“Yeah, hyung, your thing is in now. Want me to set it up?”

His grin was a bit wonky, but he still managed to smile, “Yes please.”

Hanging up abruptly, he trusted the other enough not to screw up. He got up, walked briskly to his office, locked the doors, closed the blinds, opened  up a fake vide o of him working and put the audio to the cameras in his office to the silent click clacking of his keyboard. Sighing, he was alone.

Going to his chair, he went on his so his chest bumped to the back and both his legs were on the sides of it, rubbing his apparent onto the leather. Opening his mouth again into a sigh as he rubbed himself onto his own work chair.

“F- Woohyun,” he breathed to himself. “Damn you and your stupid toys.”

He wanted to badly touch himself; he was so close to breaking. But the call from earlier reminded him and after a few more s; he stopped himself from being stupid. Put away his setup and went to work so he could make it later.

*

“Come on, Woohyun,” Sungyeol pushed the baker, who was blindfolded. “Just a bit more.”

“It’s quite suspicious when you capture your boss and shove him into a car, driving to who knows where and then ask him to change while blindfolded.” Woohyun yapped, being all rebellious and uncooperative.

Hoya, his other friend/worker scoffed, “Just do it, Woohyun.”

“Sounds suspicion-so.”

They got him to change, Woohyun feeling under his fingers a nice fabric and a tie with collar. Very stiff, but also very fitted.

“Is this a suit?”

He could see Sungyeol in the back, sitting on a chair and letting Hoya do everything while eating something, “Just wear it you noisy sack of nuts.”

“Ignore him,” Hoya knocked his head, taking off the blindfold for him to look around and see he was in a church. Outside the window were many trees in early bloom and foliage. A small church. “Just enter in that hall and go forward. There’s no best man or any family members.”

“Private!” Sungyeol piped, indeed in a chair nearby eating cookies.

Sungjong rounded the corner, looking very satisfied with himself accompanied by Dongwoo, who bounded behind him, “Just like how Sunggyu-hyung wanted.”

“Huh?”

“You’re so impatient, Woohyun-hyun!” Dongwoo jumped onto his back, having to be removed by Hoya. “Just go in already!”

Getting pushed by all four of them, he straightened his suit in a little knowing what was happening. Sunggyu planned this alright, for his birthday? For Valentine’s? Both? Should be good then.

He walked through the wooden doors engraved with an elegant design running up the base of the frames. Paying more attention to the blue carpet, rather than the red he was expecting. Lifting his head as the sudden blast of light was totally not necessary but at the thing at the end of the hall made it all worth it.

“Sunggyu?”

His browned haired partner turned, his hair styled up more than usual and a small veil covering the tops of his eyes, but not enough to cover the heated cheeks of the other. Woohyun chuckled, briskly walking up to the podium to grab Sunggyu’s hands into his own, holding it so their rings bumped each other’s.

“So what’s all this?” Woohyun leaned in, their foreheads touching while Sunggyu shuddered again.

“Do you not like it?” Sunggyu furrowed his brows, clearly a bit annoyed with his response and also flustered in the simple white dress he was in. “Sungjong helped me a lot with this, I can’t just walk out and say ‘Hey! It didn’t work’.”

But Woohyun liked the simple design, just a matte silk with a more transparent silver cloth running along the dress. “I do like it, but I’m just wondering why go this far.”

“I did say in the days leading up to our wedding about a year and a half ago, I didn’t like it.”

Woohyun thought a bit, letting out airy laughs as he remembered, “Yeah, plenty of times.”

“I just wanted,” Sunggyu looked to their hands, poking at the ring on the baker’s finger, “I wanted a wedding worth much more than… that.”

He snorted, “Are we gunna repeat those cringe worthy vows?”

“Oh please no,” Sunggyu huffed, remembering Woohyun’s cheesy as hell vows of how he will always be protected and no dragons will ever harm him. One of the things that made their marriage a little rocky in the beginning. But they didn’t do the do during those days. Actually, they already have been this past year, but the first was a clumsy mix of beer and bread sticks.

“Then,” Woohyun smiled, “What do you want?”

“I want to get out of this dress,” Sunggyu landed a kiss onto his lips, smiling himself, “And for you to take this out of my already.”

*

“Oh, you really did go all the way.”

After Myungsoo dropped by and snapped a few rare photos before Sunggyu took off the dress, Woohyun brought him home and immediately started to ravish him since he was making little whines in the car as the toy was still in him after all this time.

“H-hurry already,” Sunggyu panted, on his back which was supported by pillows.

The dress was stripped off, leaving Sunggyu’s chest exposed for Woohyun to and mark, while the raven got a good view of the silk that held Sunggyu’s apparent , soaked at the bottom, and the garter belt that held the stockings up on the fox’s legs. But Woohyun took his time, playing this the garter on Sunggyu’s upper left thigh, the nice lace smooth under his fingertips.

“You won’t even dare to wear this again, I know,” Woohyun grinned. “I want to take the time to remember.”

“Yes, but,” Sunggyu bit his lip, whimpering under his touch, “You s-set the damn thing on—“

A gasp cut him off and another violent shiver went down Sunggyu’s spine while Woohyun hummed in approval, “Must feel nice. Level nine was it?”

“B-bastard,” Sunggyu hitched, closing one eye to try and glare but his mind was clouded over, simply on the line between rationality to just giving in.

“It’s my birthday, well a couple days ago it was,” the raven pouted, given their situation Sunggyu wanted to punch him. “Won’t you let me?”

He panted, harshly, shivering with want and growled, “No.” Quickly glancing to his side, Sunggyu grasped the bottle of lube and threw it with little strength at Woohyun.

“Even with my birthday present,” Woohyun rolled his eyes, opening the bottle, but Sunggyu below him took great timing to go up on his elbows and lift his hips, the smooth, moist silk rubbing against his own lower body and he almost dropped the lube. Woohyun snorted, taking one of the pale legs and hoisted it over his shoulder, tracing the garter once more before applying the stuff onto his which stood quite hard by now and pulled out the toy from Sunggyu. Who whimpered again and shook, his warm breaths going into one of the soft pillows they were surrounded with.

“I’m going to start?” Woohyun unsurely lined himself up, watching Sunggyu who was still clutching the pillow harshly. “Sunggyu?”

“Do you really need to ask?” Sunggyu looked up at him, not really harshly but a little irritated. “Do what you want; it’s your birthday after all.”

He laughed, leaning down to connect themselves and kiss him so he swallowed every moan that Sunggyu elicited and enjoy the quiet mewls with his own pleasure as he started the dance. Their own dance.

While he was doing his thing, you know, Woohyun still being lovely and ing with power, but not that fast. A nice pace that had Sunggyu gasping for a breath, not breathless though more like with want. And need. Then a twinge reminding him that they were indeed together, even with the arranged marriage.

He mumbled something, Woohyun couldn’t hear at first. Going closer while Sunggyu closed his eyes, his cheeks very much red and he kissed him once more because of it.

Yeah, he just needed some time. Love grows on him, not right away. He’s that type.

I said, ‘I love you’.

Yeah, he chuckled, both of them sharing a crepe on a swing set. I know. But whoever says that to you again that’s not me, the punishment will be worse.

The older exhaled while smiling, I look forward to it then.