Candy Exchange

Cloud's Station

Sunggyu sat on the couch chair, comfy and relaxed to a point where his eyes drooped and blinking became heavier to do. He rolled the hard candy in his mouth, trying to spark some inspiration in him, yet nothing came except for the taste of apple flavoring.

He knew Woohyun would be home soon, and he wanted to be actually cheery and able to hug him a welcome. But his body just rejected the thought and he continued to just sit there, yawning.

The door opened, as he jinxed it, and Woohyun walked in with a peppy 'Hello!' and set his bag down at the side, smiling at Sunggyu exactingly.

"Welcome... home," Sunggyu mumbled when he really wanted to sound more awake. But the fatigue laced his words and his day at work was not helping either. Woohyun pouted at him.

"That's it?" the suited man briskly walked over to him, sitting at his side. "Want me to carry you to bed?"

"No," Sunggyu hugged him with the lasting strength he called to his tired bones, snuggling into the warm chest even with the biting cold outside. "I had a candy in my mouth."

"Oh?" 
The 'oh' Woohyun breathed out wasn't just any 'oh, that's it?' type of realization. It was the type were he had some sort of plan, and indeed he did when he lifted Sunggyu's chin and captured him into a quick kiss.

Though the thought of a 'quick' kiss faded as Woohyun started to elaborate with his tongue, making Sunggyu jostle out of fatigue and softly moan with a bit of fire behind it, feeling rather good. It was Woohyun after all.

But Woohyun's tongue played with his own, he couldn't stop the shutter that ran down his back, and the candy was stolen from Sunggyu's mouth. Woohyun broke away soon after that, making Sunggyu yearn for more.

"Sweet," Woohyun smiled, picking up Sunggyu with only a slight trouble.

"You're an idiot," Sunggyu sighed, letting the other man carry the both of them into the confines of their bedroom.

Warm and safe, love and beautiful, their lives were joyous and smile filled. Sunggyu may have trouble with inspiration, but he looked forward to the times where Woohyun let him have a break.

Taking his candy though too, they both shared the flavor of apple that evening. Maybe tomorrow it will be watermelon.