Final Fantasy III

Cloud's Station

848 words Final Fantasy III
I played the beginning of this game too many times and ugh ugh the storyline is hard to describe so just the beginning is good. Sunggyu is the moogle on the INVINCIBLE, Dongwoo is Sid, Myungsoo is Ingus, Sungjong Refia, Sungyeol Arc, Hoya is a chocobo rancher, and Woohyun in Luneth

 “Aw ,” he groans, rubbing his bottom and looking up at the hole he fell through. “Crap.”

Standing, Woohyun looks around. A cave, full of like rocks and crud. You know, underground cave stuff. He sighs, “Well, can’t just climb out of this one.”

Yeah, he got into some deep .

He started to trek, some place in the cave just to get a way out. Several trolls and other bluntly ugly things attacked him, which he had to dodge and use the small wimpy dagger he brought out with him. Which he quickly learned that yes, a sword is indeed useful. And, holy , did he want one at the moment.

Attack, step, walk, look, battle, defeat, walk, step; that was the somewhat pattern Woohyun followed until reaching a rather blued water spring in the cave. Thirsty, he went to the edge but didn’t dare to drink. Instead, he crouched and touched the water carefully.

Circles and bubbles of light erupted from the center and twirled around Woohyun, healing him of his wounds and whatnot. He looked down at the rather large cut he had gotten, which stung like a , and it slowly faded away before his eyes.

“Damn,” he appreciatively looks at the water, “the outside is way more interesting.”

And on he walks, into the depths of the cave. Encountering various monsters but he managed to pull through. Even with his noobie slashes and raw power. But, it all was rather natural to him. So much it shocked him once he got to a dark tunnel. Many times he thought he was going to die and yet here he was, going into some dark tunnel with adventure bound spirits.

“Not even a full day outside yet,” he grunts, walking and using his hands to make sure he stays close to the wall, “And here I am, being all awesome.”

Talk about arrogance, as he reaches the end of the tunnel. It opens up into a vast room. The bottom falls into what seems like the center of the planet and a single staircase of stone twisting onto the platform in the middle, seemingly floating.

Woohyun’s big talk falls away. One by one, he goes up every step. Entranced and endlessly curious on what was on the platform. Reaching the top, he finds a giant and slightly green tinted crystal. Just floating there on an altar.

“ing hell,” Woohyun whispers to himself.

“Heed my words, Warrior of Light.”

“What the?” Woohyun turns around; looking for the voice’s source but all he can see is the crystal. “Is a giant goddamn floating crystal speaking to me?”

“There are Seven of you total, Warriors of Light. Find them and cast the Light upon the world.”

“Man, am I high or what?” Woohyun checks his head for an injury. “I can freaking swear a rock is speaking to me.”

“Find the lost Light and bring about Peace again. Warriors of Light.”

 

And with that, Woohyun wakes up from a sleep he never knew he took, right beside the hole he fell through, in the soft sways of grass outside. The skies stained with that same hybrid hue of florescent blue.

 

*

“It’s the giant, run away!”

“What an idiot!”

The tall one huffs, “I’m not an idiot! I’m smarter than all of you!”

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that, idiot!”

“Idiot!”

Woohyun grimaces at the sight when he comes back to his small home on the edge of the city. Seeing his friend getting all sorts of ridicule again just for being tall. “Yah, better get off my ing lawn before I scrape brain off my grass!”

“Ew, it’s the protozoan!”

“Run!”

The rather young adolescents scamper off and Woohyun just snorts, going up to his friend, “You alright Sungyeol?”

“Yeah,” Sungyeol sniffles a little, patting some dirt off his pants. “Just those stupid kids again.”

“You shouldn’t let their words get to you like that. It’s been years,” Woohyun slaps his back. “God you’re such an idiot.”

“And where have you been?” Sungyeol changes the subject, going over to smack Woohyun’s chest to get him away.

But as he does so, a bright light shines from his shoulder and swirls around Sungyeol. The stream entering his friend on the forearm.

“What the ?” Woohyun grabs his shirt and pulls his shoulder out of it. Seeing indeed on his right shoulder there was an imbedded crystal. The same light green one he saw in the cave he fell into. “Oh god.”

“Yeah, what is this?” Sungyeol shows him the new mark on his left forearm. But it wasn’t like Woohyun’s, with an actual crystal. It was just a faint grayed tattoo of a complex diamond. Its edges faded and smooth, yet the inside had long curls.

“How am I supposed to know?” Woohyun makes a face at him. “I barely knew what happened to me like hours ago.”

“What did happen to you hours ago?”

And so Woohyun proceeds to explain the how he fell through a hole and started a conversation with a freaking floating rock.

 


busy busy busy! okay baii
from, the nearly burnt out _cloudio