[loading] >;( x4 )

Cloud's Station

363 words Awesome Sauce Sword Play
Idk Game of Thrones is the end of me but then there’s Lord of the Rings and ughhhh .

Swords clash and each breathe each other’s gust as they pant and slide steel. Together, they part and go at it once more, ringing their iron in a dissonance; able to par with combating skills.

The BloodKnight of the Onyx Realms, the King’s second hand and in his veins the smell of Hounds. His ears were sharp and could navigate the woodlands with precision, also meeting the moves of the other in both prediction and just. This was only the fabled Kingslayer, Nam Woohyun.

To joust with him in battle, on the field where his men were both yelling victorious war cries and wales of defeated death was a Dragon born. Far away he travelled for coin; he followed up in the ranks and barely could hold a long sword. Instead, he took up a double blade to use both his hands in fight. There was nothing special about his arms or speed, nor looks or status, but he did have one thing. The determination of a dragon, and therefore not one to take undermined. He was only one of many, blended with numbers; Kim Sunggyu.

“You slash like a boy whom just received his first wood,” the Bloodknight scoffed down at him when they leaned in for another steel blade meet.

The Dragonborn only kept his blazing gaze on the battle, “Keep your footing Nam. You might, trip?”

With that, he swung his foot out and let the other tumble back. The Knight snorted, rolling his back as Sunggyu jumped, readying to land his swords point into his gut. Woohyun kicked to the side, meeting the blade with his heel of a boot and the block was promptly shaved off and he lost an inch to his height. Twisting, he was back on his feet, although teetering.

“Are you a woman?” Sunggyu larks at his boots. “What a fool.”

Woohyun, badly distraught about his remark, cuts off the other block for equal footing and hops once or twice, “Are we going down, Kim?”

“Not we, you.”

A Steel melodic dissonance continues. Dragonborn and Houndbloods were not very favorable to one another. In the field, in battle, they create the most absurd fights.

 

 

 

 

 

832 words Animal Crossing, Towards My Town!
This is actually a request made by someone long ago but I just had about 3 ideas that never made it and this is so overdue im sorry.  Where Sunggyu is Rover and Woohyun is a little poop.

Sighing, Woohyun lugged his suitcase on top of the overhang of the train. Already inside a relatively empty car as the train whistled its departure. Settling down once the ground started to rock into a drive, Woohyun plugged in some earbuds and blasted away any silence from his ears.

His family wanted him to explore the world, giving him a certain amount of money every time. He had just finished his term in the city; bustling streets and never ending lights of life. Actually, he’d be able to say he adored living in the city. But with parents were stubborn and told him he needs to see more than one place.

The train stopped at stations and left after ten minutes, his car slowly trickling away passengers and he was the only one left. Even as he wanted to be alone, his lips quivered in chances to say goodbye or hello.

The sun was setting as the train pulled along the coastline, the clacks of the tracks filling his ears and he left music aside to rest his hearing. Gently opening the window as much as it would let him, he felt the smooth winds run along his cheeks and the faint smell of the sea. Crashing waves in the distance and the setting sun shadowing the coastal birds.

He comfortably sat back into his seat, slumping into the plush cushions. Promptly inducing into a soft slumber.

When he awoken, night had fallen and the tracks were still steadily bumping under the wheels of the train. Groggily, he sat up and checked his phone indicating an early, way too early hour; he groaned.

But the train slowed into a stop and he blinked. Not sure where he was but it was pretty far.

A man, much like himself, climbed aboard the train and in his car. Looking around tiredly with squinty eyes and a big yawn. Spotting him in his seat, the male smiled and headed toward his way. The train already pulling away from the station.

Woohyun inwardly cursed as the man stepped beside him, but kindly asked, “May I sit beside you?”

“Why?” he retorted back, gruffly crossing his arms and hunching his back.

“Well, it’s quite late. Or early, however you want to look at it,” the male spoke rather well. “But you know, it feels awkward knowing that you’re in the same car as someone on the train. And you really can’t get up and move because you’d be watching me and it’s embarrassing and well, just— May I?”

Woohyun blinked. Sitting up slowly and opened a palm to the open seat across from him, “Knock yourself out, over thinker.”

The man smiled, taking the seat with a quiet, “Thank you.” Then added, “I’ve been told that a lot as well.”

Can’t really say no when you think that far into the situation…

 

The man really didn’t do much, as he had hinted. Sitting down, doing what Woohyun had done; put on a pair of headphones and opened a light novel to read. It looked interesting, but any sort of book after a few lines made Woohyun drowsy enough to sleep anywhere.

An hour rolled by and the man suddenly sighed, closing the book which was only half read and stared at his face. Woohyun made a frown, showing his discomfort rather blandly though the male didn’t seem to care.

“So where are you going?” the other prompted, looking to the window.

“Anywhere,” Woohyun grumbled, looking out the black window as well. Only seeing whatever the moon illuminated and the front of the train’s light.

“You’re a wanderer?” the male asked, holding tighter at his book.

“No,” he slapped down with a sharp voice, making the other sit back onto his bottom correctly and clear his throat. “I’m just going anywhere.”

“Ah…”

The repeating rolls over the rails came back onto the soundtrack as the other’s headphones were curled around his throat instead of on his ears. The man had a rather light tone of brown dyed to his hair, contrasting enough away from Woohyun’s natural black. He wore just a simple black tee and some jeans of the same color. A jacket to his side that he had taken off along with a beanie.

Woohyun was dressed in a rather same manner.

“I’m Sunggyu, by the way,” the male introduced himself after the weird silence in between. “And you are?”

“Nam Woohyun,” he huffed. Not wanting to go further than that.

But what he didn’t know was what exactly a Wanderer was.

Sunggyu nods, noticing his silence but continues anyways, “Nam Woohyun, eh?”

“Yeah, isn’t it cool?” he rolls his eyes, gruffly huffing at the other.

“So, what kind of town would you prefer? By the Sea, the Forest, or near City Hall?”

Woohyun’s frown deepens, “Are you usually this nosy?”

“Only when they don’t respond to me,” his smile is sweet, but his eyes are challenging. “Come on, you’re not doing anything anyways.”

No, he wasn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

230 words Can’t Take This Away
as I always am inspired by David Choi but never can put it into concrete words and just doesn’t work I hate myself

“Sunggyu, where’s my sock?!”

“Cleaned and beside the door!”

“Breakfast?”

“Sandwich?”

“Awesome!”

Sunggyu rolls his eyes, flipping an egg over to his plate and then carefully carrying it onto a piece of bread. Placing a piece of cheese then a tomato slice onto, garnished with lettuce and bread; bam, a sandwich. He cut it diagonally because he knows the other likes it in a triangle shape.

Filling up a cup of coffee, Woohyun stumbles into the kitchen trying to put on a sock with having his tie half heartily tied and his bag over his shoulder. Sunggyu scoffs, helping him into the chair and adjusting the horrid tie.

“Morning,” Woohyun smiles, sitting up to kiss his cheek. “When is this lovely piece going to work?”

“Hm,” Sunggyu rolls his eyes at him, “When Dongwoo needs me I guess.”

“You mean when the kids get tired of him and need their history teacher back?”

“Precisely.”

“Then ten-o’clock it is,” Woohyun kisses him properly on the lips and Sunggyu finishes pulling up the tie to choke the other playfully. Skipping away as it was his opening.

 Woohyun laughs, eating his sandwich and gulping down the coffee as Sunggyu sits beside him, nicely reading the newspaper.

“Mine,” Woohyun suddenly says, going over to him and another kiss. “Thanks for breakfast. Catch you later.”

“Hm,” Sunggyu hums. Smiling up at him, “See you later.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

527 words Decimation
Idk

Decimation.

Yeah, let’s call it that.

That’s all he sees around him.

Standing on a car frame, still strong with rust eating at its rims and tired flung out to the side, amongst other rumble and debris; he can see far out to the rest of the city. The city that fell not too long ago from the fighting.

The other side struck again, yet he couldn’t bring himself to care. His friend in the army called for his help because apparently he was rather skilled with a blade. But he thinks nothing of it. What’s the use of a sword when you can shoot someone?

“Here again?” someone walks behind him. He didn’t care to turn. “Even when it’s full of crud, you still come here?”

“Yep,” he answers. Because he isn’t come stoic wannabe badass dude who says cliché one liners. Though he doesn’t say anymore, feeling the dirty jacket on his shoulders pick up as a faint wind blew.

“Helps ya think, hm?” the other shrugs onto the car as well, sighing. “What a view.”

“Yep,” he says again. Nodding towards the rising sun that stained the skies blue and hues of gray started to wander into the black.

His friend suddenly snorts, “You gunna do anything?”

“Are you?” he shoots back, but with no hostility. It’s just his stupid sarcasm trying to work, but it doesn’t.

“Maybe,” he shrugs. “I was gunna go out. Outside, into the real world. I’ve had enough of this bull.”

“Me too,” he cracks a smile, blowing air out of his nose.

“You were going to do that anyways, huh Woohyun?”

He raises his hands, the smile changing to a small smirk, “Caught me.”

 

*

It’s been like this for a while. Two sides of a coin, one planet. The East of Reason and the West of Treason. Or that’s what the people call it. It’s mostly the governments, not the people. Always clashing in ideals, it’s an idea war. Poor soldiers dragged into the upper parties’ fights. He finds it completely idiotic, because they could just, you know, not fight for them. Yet their ‘nationalism’ fuels them to fight for them.

But my say is invalid.

That’s why most of the cities are decimated now. But the people have fled, constructing many hundreds of small villages with the remaining population. Each part with their own small secrets, small talents. Cultivating them just in case they’re dragged into the ideology war of the East and West, enough to keep them away.

It’s a backup really.

Where Woohyun was, his parents were. They were normal people, clinging to the city out of fear of the outside. Outside the walls of the city lay uncultivated lands of the nomads and hardened people; the people who fled the city walls and into the wild. Where great beasts and many dangers thrive.

He’s dreamt of the outer walls so much he wanted to just climb over them. But his parents were here, and he felt the need to help them.

Eh, that’s not a problem anymore. Since they died in the last siege.

So, with no strings attached, Woohyun left the city.