Three floors, one blackout (Part III)

YG Enterdatement

 

 

“1 . . . 2 . . .ugh, 3 . .  . ugh, ugh . . . 4 . . . ” Bom breathed heavily as she ran on the treadmill. She could fell the sweat trying to slip down her neck but her hand immediately wiped it off before anyone could see it. She casted a suspicious look over T.O.P, who was calmly running on the treadmill next to her. Seunghyun turned his head too, and their eyes meet for a split of second before Bom broke it off and looked back straight ahead.

“What are you looking at? You know that I don’t like to have people staring at me when I am exercising.” She said, with her eyes still fixed ahead.

“You looked at me first. And if you hate it so much you should’ve been more careful not to overlap with my program.”

“It is not my fault that our schedules were so badly organized!”

Well, it’s not my fault either . . . Wait. Actually, it is my fault. Ugh. Well what can I say?! What was I supposed to do if the assistant didn’t want to help at all?! I took the problem in my own hands. I did what I could. I am not good with computers.

“But it’s very strange. This never happened before." She continued. "The secretaries are always very careful with this kind of things.” Bom wiped another bead of sweat from her forehead and checked again if T.O.P saw anything. “Why aren’t you sweating!? You are wearing at least 3 t-shirts, 2 sweaters and one jacket, but I can see you are perfectly fine with this.”

“Why would I be sweating? I just started. Maybe if you exercised more you would be used to this amount of effort and you would sweat less.”

“HA HA! Me?! Sweating? Puh-lease! I don’t sweat! He, he . . .”

“Yeah, sure. Just like you don’t burst in on people changing.” 

“HMPH! You know what? If I bother you that much I’ll just leave. I can find another day for working out. I need to get ready for my date anyway.” Bom stopped the treadmill and stepped back on the floor.

Aaaah! Finally, some silence! Go ahead and leave me alone, that’s what I’ve been dreaming since this day begun. Hurry up to your date . . . WAIT. DATE?! NOOOOOO!

“BOM! WAIT! YOU CAN’T GO ANYWHERE!”

“What?” The girl turned around in confusion.

“Uhmm . . . You can’t go . . . because . . . YOU NEED TO EXERCISE MORE!”

“What!?! Are you telling me I’m fat?”

“YES! What? NOOO! What I mean is . . . You can’t just leave now . . . It’s not healthy not to finish what you started! Yeah, that’s it! You have to end this training session, otherwise not even what you worked until now will count.”

“Wow! I didn’t know you were into this kind of stuff. You really sounded like a true fitness instructor.”

“Oh, of course! I’ve always liked this stuff. I always know what I am doing!” T.O.P barely finished his last sentence when his treadmill suddenly stopped, causing his feet to stop too, unlike his body. Before he realized, he collapsed on the floor, lying at Bom’s feet.

“OH MY GOOOD! Gwenchana?! Seunghyun, gwenchana?” Bom kneed down near him, shaking his shoulders.

“Yeaa . . . yeah . . . I’m ok. The treadmill stopped . . .”

“Let me see. You are right, mine won’t start either. None of them actually. Every electric device has shut down.  It looks like a blackout, not even the lights work.”

 

________________________________________________________________

 

AAAAAAIIISSHHH! These boxes are sooo HEAVY!

Dara was struggling with way too many boxes, trying to carry them all at once. Donnie was kind enough to come and take some from her, but she still had to deal with a huge amount of weight for the skinny, 15 year-old girl body she had. She was heading towards the elevator, because the kitchen was already full, and they now had to find another place to store the cursed boxes.

When she was about to press the button and call the elevator, a man caring a toolbox stopped her:

“Dara-shi, the elevators don’t work, I’m sorry but we have some technical difficulties.”

Whaat?!? So you are telling me that I have to carry all of these up the stairs!?! There are three freaking floors! This day is getting even better!

By the time she reached the 2nd floor, Dara couldn’t feel her arms or legs. Fortunately for her, the door of the staircase at the 3rd floor was being opened by someone. With her last strength she started climbing the remaining stairs and called out for help:

“Excuse me! . . . Can you please help me . . . with these? . . .please . . .”

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

GD heard someone talking behind him, as he closed the door of the hallway. When he turned around, he saw a huge pile of boxes, slowly moving up the stairs. The person holding these boxes mumbled something, asking for help. His first instinct was to rush there and help, but when he was able to recognize the skinny and exhausted girl behind all the boxes, he abruptly stopped.

“Aaah, please  . . . help me” Dara stopped walking and froze on the spot, between floors, in the middle of the stairs,  not being able to make any further steps. She peeked behind the boxes, to see why the person wasn’t helping her.

“Jiyong! I said I need some help!”

GD was now sure that Dara was the one struggling with the packages. He finally spoke:

“I don’t think so. You are managing pretty well as I see.”

“ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME? Come here and take some of these damn boxes!” She grabbed them tighter, trying hard not to drop every single one of them down the stairs.

You mean that I have to come close to you? And touch you? I DON’T THINK SO! GD shook his head in disagreement again:

“Neaah, you are doing just fine. You managed very well 2 floors, you can do it, only one left!”

Dara’s hands were already shaking, and the girl knew that they won’t last any longer.

“JIYONG, MOVE YOUR LAZY DOWN HERE AND HELP ME! IT’S NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO JOKE. I SWEAR THAT IF I CATCH YOU I’LL . . .” Her body eventually broke down, and her hands let the boxes hit the floor. Suddenly, the lamp above their heads, the only light source in the hall, started to flicker. Dara was so exhausted that she startled  from the sudden change of scenery, and immediately lost her equilibrium.

In the last moments when Jiyong was able to see Dara, the girl was in a dangerous position, ready to fall down the stairs at any moment, her feet barely touching the edge and her body tottering without any balance into the thin air. Before all the lights went off, he stretched out and tried to catch her, but his hand never reached her. Instead, he lost his balance as well, and with the help of his collapsing body, Dara started to tumble down the stairs, along with the sugar boxes that were torn apart, one by one, by the huge impact. The two of them stopped in the wall at the end of the staircase, ‘sandwiched’ together  and covered in sugar, not feeling anything from all the pain they were actually feeling. Everything was completely dark.

“Ouuuucchh . . . Aaahh, I can’t feel my leeeeg” GD tried to move his left leg, that was caught under Dara’s body.

“You can’t feel your leg? I CAN’T FEEL MY BODY! . . . Aaaah, I can’t see anything.  . .It’s so dark!”

“YAAH! Move a little! You are sitting on my leg!”

“I’m sitting on your leg?! WELL EXCUSE ME BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LANDED ON ME!”

A bright light came out of nowhere and blinded both of them for a few seconds. Taeyang was holding his phone with the flashlight on, followed by Daesung. Jiyong and Dara regained their eyesight, and could now see each other. GD was on top of Dara, with his left leg wrapped under her. Their faces were extremely close and both of them were looking straight into each other’s eyes. After a short moment of regaining their consciousness, Dara tried to wiggle free:

“YAAAAHH! I CAN’T MOVE! LET ME OUT!”

“Dara! Jiyong! Are you ok?” Taeyang and Daesung rushed to help the two victims.

“Ooouuuch! Aaaaaahhh! . . . I’ve just fallen 2 floors! Do you think I am ok?!?” Taeyang helped Dara to stand up.

“Dara, it’s not the right time to be rude! . . . Aaaaaiissh, my leg!” Jiyong leaned on Daesung.

“Don’t tell me what is right! If you hurried and helped me when I asked you, we wouldn’t be in this situation!”

“Help you?! Who made you carry all those boxes?!?! If you were less stubborn you wouldn’t have taken so many boxes all at once!”

“GUYS! If it’s the wrong time for something, it’s definitely the wrong time to argue! You kids are never angry, but lately, whenever you two meet, all one can hear are shouts.” Taeyang intervened. “Come on, let’s get you somewhere to clean up. GOSH, you are covered in so much sugar!”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

IT'S A GIF. IT's A GIF POSTER! THANK YOU PURPLEGUM *bow* Thank you! *bow*

Btw, if any of you need a poster for your stories, my friend can help you. PM her and you will have the sole chance to have your story poster done by the amazing and mesmerizing PURPLEGUM

I swear she must do some magic when she is working because her posters are just so good.

I should work in marketing.

Never mind me just check her portofolio she is great.

-Ssigga-