Lips as moist as a mop

YG Enterdatement

 

Minzy had been set on something for quite a long time. She sensed that something fishy was going on. Seungri and CL had been acting differently. All they ever did was argue, mock each other and throw mean looks. (all of this being of course just a great acting performance put on by the two in question, act that was obviously taken a bit too far; weirdly enough, the only person that caught on was Minzy,yet she wrongly interpreted their over-the-top behavior as a sign of seriousness, instead of a forgery).

So Minzy was seriously worried for CL. She had been presented with several clues that showed that her unnie was seriously bothered by Seungri. And we’re not saying that Seungri is some kind of criminal mastermind, who can mess with people, but the guy has connections and an attitude fit for, let’s say, unorthodox tendencies. Her suspicions were founded. Minzy just wanted to make sure Seungri wasn’t up to something.

So she set out to conduct a thorough investigation. You know, keep an eye on Seungri, check out on CL. The only problem is that this isn’t going to be an easy job to do. They are two and Minzy is only one. If she wanted to do this right, she needed a partner.

So who would even be up to doing something like this? She needed someone trustworthy and competent. A subtle, tactful person that would go unnoticed.

Taeyang! He’s my guy! A caring, friendly man who will never come forth as suspicious if he just started showing a bit more interest in one's life. I should give him a call.

Dialing Taeyang’s number the very next second, Minzy put her phone to her ear and waited full of hope for him to answer. Unfortunately for her, several ringing tones passed yet nobody picked up. The call automatically ended without an answer.

Oh, I guess he’s busy with work or something. Haven’t seen him at all lately, actually. Ugh, everybody has their own business to worry about. People are busy. Who even would have the time to bother with such silly suspicions of mine?

Without giving it much thought, much to her surprise for such a delicate situation, another fitted name popped instantly into her head.

Daesung! He literally has nothing to do these days. Because of his depression all he does is lie around, waiting for a sign from Yuri and then wallow in self-pity. I’ll be doing him a favor by finally giving him something to do! I’ll go talk to him right now.

____________________________________________

 

“Come oooooooonnnnnnnn”

“No way”

“Comeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

“Are you crazy? You are talking non-sense.” Daesung shook his head in disagreement.

“I am not! I have good reasons to stay by my ground! I am telling you, something might be going on. And even if I am wrong, what harm will it do to check? I just need somebody to help me keep a tag on Seungri from time to time! Pleeeeeaaaaase?” Minzy threw a puppy-dog eye look at Daesung, in hopes of softening his annoying stubbornness.

“It’s just plain stupid, I don’t get where you came up with this idea from.”

“Come on! I've talked to you about this before. You even showed me those suspicious messages. You said Chaerin seemed really pissed off with Seungri, don’t you remember?” Minzy pointed out.

“Well yes I guess so. . . “

“And besides that, it will give you something to do to take your mind off, uhm, you know . . .”

Daesung lowered his gaze ito the ground, defeated, knowing what Minzy was about to say.

“It will help you get over Yuri . . .”

That was it. She hit the soft spot. She had won him over. Daesung gave in.

“Ok, fine. I’ll help you.”

“YAAY!” Minzy squealed and hugged him in joy.

“Ok then let’s go!”

“What?!” Daesung frowned in confusion.

“Let’s go! I saw Seungri in the building, he must be around here somewhere. We need to check on him right away!”

“You mean now!?!”

“Yeah! There’s no time to loose! Quick, come!”

 

____________________________________________

 

 

As you might very well remember, CL did a great job with her fitness television show guest appearance. Even perfect, one might say, minus the two major moments of panic she had experienced, both of them having something to do with the same specific cause: her boyfriend. First there was the gigantic colorful hickey, and the second issue came with the wave of terror she had experienced when she heard Seungri’s name being mentioned by a fan. Fortunately, these problems passed unnoticed, as she managed to more or less deal with both of them before any suspicion could rise.

Things weren’t going so well for Seungri, on the other side. His girlfriend had put on such an exquisite performance on national television, that now the news, internet articles and fan sites nationwide all had excellent new material to be gossiping about. And that material was specifically in regards to Seungri’s decaying physical condition.

CL’s entertaining commentaries and creditable insight generated a whole new world of possibilities for ironic, mocking titles, all centered around “the worst body in YG”, now revealed to the public.

And the owner of that body was fully raging with anger.

You must be kidding me. This is OUTRAGEOUS! What is with all these articles?! The world is going crazy!

Seungri had a well-established habit of occasionally browsing through the internet in search of his persona-related news. ( a habit that turned into a full-blown obsession, to be frank). The boy knew his fan sites better than the administrators themselves. He even hanged out on forums and leaved anonymous comments, to put in a good word for, well, himself. He was the most reliable source of information, afterall. And a little praise never hurt nobody.

So that’s what Seungri was doing right now. Stranded away in one of the offices at the HQ, he concentrated his gaze on a computer’s screen, scrolling down through news articles.

“Shocking insights from a YG family member: find out who needs to hit the gym ASAP”

“The laziest idol in the industry, Seungri of BIGBANG is slacking off and gaining pounds”

“Oh my god who is writing this bull?! NONE OF THIS IS TRUE! I’m going to sue them all!” the boy bursted out loud.

Clicking away on other pages, Seungri scrolled down a fan-site full of comments.

“Seungri oppa is getting chubby? Kkkkkkk. A chubby panda bear kkkkk”

Oh, this one is sweet, at least I have some fans who’d still stay loyal regardless EVEN THOUGH I’LL NEVER BE CHUBBY I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE IN A GREAT SHAPE

“Pf, no wonder he hadn’t shown his body in a long time. Those abs are history now.

 |

 |

 | What abs?! They've certainly always been photo-shopped.

   |

   |

   | You are right. He is too lazy to ever even work so hard and achieve such thing.

THAT’S IT! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES FANS?! I AM REPORTING YOU RIGHT NOW! Ha! Photo-shopped?! What kind of a scammer do you think I am?!

“What an egocentric idiot. He always acts like he is a god. So full of himself. When in fact he is just an ugly, fat, untalented –“

Seungri abruptly averted his eyes from that comment and stopped reading it. On any forum, one is prone to find some mean, full of hatred words that are thrown mindlessly on the internet. Seungri had taught himself to just ignore them and move on, in order to avoid any unnecessary dark thoughts.

Whoa, whoa, easy on the negativity. God, how can these people live their lives so full of spite and prejudice. Ugh…

He read another comment:

“Thank you CL unnie for telling us the truth! Seungri is out of shape, who would’ve believed it! CL unnie, next time bring some pictures as well, please! We want to see his tummy! Kkkkk”

Upon reading the last comment, Seungri started raging out loud:

“HA HA HA! THIS IS ALL CHAERIN’S FAULT OF COURSE! UNBELIEVABLE! She threw me right into the shark’s mouth! AND PICTURES?! PICTURES?! These people have no limits! I LL SHOW THEM SOME PICTURES! I bet that if they saw some raw pictures of even their national darling, CL herself, they wouldn’t think so highly of their heroine anymore! Her body is not that fit either! The amount of disgrace thrown at my poor image is just tooo much! Seungri is one of the best looking fellas in whole Korea! You’ll see for youselves!”

 

____________________________________________

 

 

Minzy and Daesung sneaked in just as Seungri was building his rage inside more and more, right before this last dramatic rampage.

The two partners observed quietly what the maknae had been browsing on his computer. Minzy was taking everything still very seriously, but it took Daesung all the power in the world for him not to hightail it out of there and abandon everything, the moment he saw his stupid band-mate examining his own fan-sites.

“Wait, is he . . . Are you serious? Look at this moron! Browsing his own fan-sites! He is the type of person who googles himself every day and sends himself fan-mail. Do you really think you have something to worry about?” Dae whispered reluctantly.

“Shhhhhhhhhh! Just be a little patient!” Minzy shushed him down.

Just as they went back to their surveillance, a striking scene unfolded right before their eyes: Seungri bursted out loud, furiously starting to rant about how Chaerin ruined his life and how easyly her life could also potentially be ruined.

Minzy heard it all. She was gasping in shock. She couldn’t believe how easily her suspicions had been confirmed. She heard enough in order to be totally convinced that Seungri was indeed going to conduct an evil scheme.

“Did you hear that?! Did you hear what he just said?! He just described how he will ruin CL-unnie’s image, the same way she had ruined his! Oh my god, this is bad, this is really bad! He is full of rage, you know how much he values his appearance. And CL-unnie made fun of it on national television. What if he plans to take some pics of unnie, or something!! Oh god THIS IS REALLY BAD”

Daesung was just staring off into nowhere, having difficulties comprehending how the seemingly absurd scenario of evil-natured Seungri actually turned out to be a reality.

“You were right. You were totally right. He hates Chaerin. And now he has the perfect reason and the perfect method to destroy her. God, I knew Seungri was bad, but not this bad.” Dae shook his head in disappointment.

“It’s ok. At least we know what to do know. We can never take our eyes off him. He must be under surveillance 24/7. We need to protect CL-unnie!”

“For Chaerin-ah!”

 

____________________________________________

 

 

Dara was getting heavily annoyed with having to explain to everybody about how she wasn’t going home right away at the end of the work day. Like, she knew it wasn’t a typical thing she would do, extra hours that is, but she couldn’t understand why it came as such a surprise for everybody when they heard it. Seriously why was it so hard to believe that maybe she just wanted to work more?! Yea, well, she herself couldn’t even think of a single plausible reason for her to be working late, there just was literally nothing she could even possibly do, but hey, it could totally happen, right?! Nobody could believe it though. People were instead asking whether she was ill or not feeling well, even worrying for her health, or people assumed she had some kind of a problem with her car and even offered her a lift. Ha, well, Lord only knew it wasn’t anything like that in reality.

Of course she didn’t deliberately choose to stay overtime, and no, she had no kind of problem that prevented her from going home. What stood behind her reasons was the fact that she wanted to continue with her investigation. The investigation for the mysterious man with the mysterious kiss, that is. In the light of the recent findings, she realized the best course of action to be taken was for her to remain late over the closing time in the building and observe what employees also stick around and work late hours. She heard it clearly, she remembered now: the man mentioned how he often works at night, even overnight. After all, how many people could be working at night in the HQ? For the first time ever she actually had a fair chance of finding him. Or so she was hopping.

However, the odds didn’t seem to be in her favor just yet. An hour already passed and the only person Dara had encountered was the lady bodyguard that hanged out in the surveillance room. There were so many cameras and high-tech security measurements in the building that you didn’t even need more people for security-guards. The perfect proof that the robot apocalypse will soon come and overtake the human race, Dara thought to herself.

What the hell! Of course nobody is crazy or stupid enough to stay overtime! People can’t wait to go home to their families, this place is deserted as soon as the clock strikes 18:00. What am I even doing here... Maybe i really am crazy. Maybe i got so drunk that I imagined the whole thing. Maybe I am so deprived of male contact and intimacy that I just conceived a perfect scenario with a perfect man that doesn’t even exist. I might as well had freaking kissed this lamp and mistook it for a person! Dara broadly gestured towards a lamp from the corner of the hallway.

Maybe I was just making out with that damn chair! And could have very well mistaken those armrests for a warm embrace!!! Save me a seat at the mental institution! Here I come!

With big, frenetic steps Dara moved and twirled around the room, pointing at the random objects that were referenced in her fervent speech.

Engrossed in her passionate monologue, the girl suddenly bumped into a cleaning cart that was lying around in her way. She quickly grabbed a mop and held it into the air dramatically.

My lips could have been pressed against this dirty mop and I wouldn’t have even noticed! It's soaked with water, perfectly resembling moist lips! And my fingers could’ve been entangled in its cloth, thinking it was human hair! God why have you forsaken me!?!

Having said that, Dara ran her hand through the mop’s head and gently brushed her fingers through its strings. She then proceeded to put the mop back into the cart, turned around and suddenly realized that she had in fact been watched the whole time. A pair of quizzical eyes was fixed on her.

A confused man, the janitor and owner of the cleaning cart, was staring muddled at her, not understanding what kind of weird dancing-mop ritual he’d just witnessed.

“OH GOD I DIDN T EVEN SEE YOU THERE” she startled.

“Dara-shi? Are you ok?” The man looked at Dara, then stared at the mop in her hand and then back at Dara again.

“Me?!? Haha, yes! I’m great, thank you! How are you?! Lovely night, isn’t it?!”

“Uhm, I guess? Why are you still here Dara shi? It’s really late. “

“Oh it is? I didn’t even notice! Ha!” she nervously chuckled. “Just got caught up with some work, you know?”

However, upon hearing her own answer and her own pathetic words leave , Dara was instantly reminded of her real mission and hence got suddenly alarmed.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god. Oh god. The janitor always works over-hours, of course. He can’t be cleaning up while the others are still working; the whole purpose is for him to be cleaning after them. He definitely hangs around here at night all the time! Oh god oh god this must be him. He is my perfect man.

“But Dara-shi . . .” the man paused and intensely eyed the mop yet again “what were you doing with my mop?”

“This?! Ha, ha i was, uhm, i was . . . you know, uhm . . . checking the quality of the cloth! You know how these things get quickly dirty, right? Ha ha! Gotta check their condition often!”

“Uhm, yea, i guess so...”

Dara almost threw the mop back into the cart to get rid of it as she wanted to change the subject, since she intended to move on to serious issues now.

The man of my dreams is standing right in front of me and I am talking about cleaning supplies with him, what a way to win over his heart, ugh. WAIT A SECOND! He is a janitor, this is his job! THIS IS THE WAY TO HIS HEART! MAYBE THIS TRULY IS THE WAY TO SWEEP HIM OF HIS FEET. Haha sweep? Just like with a mop, u get it? Kkkk I am so funny.

With a stupid smile on her face, the girl threw a look at the pushcart and grasped a broom from it.

“What about this broom? Is it better than the mop? Is it good quality? Do you like it?”

Hesitant and even more perplexed, the man responded:

“Uhm, yea, sure it’s an ok-broom…”

Dara clenched her fingers around the handle of the broom and sensually started sliding her hand down, towards the base.

“Mhm, i like it too. I like brooms.”

Looking in the cart for her next item, she grabbed hold of a spray bottle.

"What about this? Isn’t this nice?" Dara sprayed the solution a couple of times in the air and stretched out her neck, her eyes closed, as though she wanted to fully take in the scent. "What a lovely smell! Don’t you like it?"

The janitor s expression drastically changed at this point, going from a confused state to a genuinely alarmed one:

“I AM PRETTY SURE THAT CLEANING SOLUTION IS DANGERIOSULY TOXIC!”

Dara's eyes suddenly opened and widened in shock, as she instantly let go of the spray bottle.

“Ha ha i knew that! Lucky i do this all the time and didn’t inhale much! I still love the smell of it, haha!”

Changing the subject yet again in order to move on from this embarrassing moment, Dara continued praising the cleaning supplies displayed near her.

“Well well, uhm. . .” the girl took a moment to remember the janitor’s name, peaking at his name tag and pronouncing the man’s name with a deep, sensual tone “well, Jong Oh-shi, what a nice pushcart you have here. This must be cutting-age technology. What an amazing cleaning cart!” Dara caressed the sides of the cart as she spoke.

Jong Oh, was clearly getting even more and more uncomfortable with the situation.

“It’s quite old and rusty in fact. But it does its job...”

“It must be tiring. . .” Dara went on playing with her fingers on the surface of the cart.” “It’s a tough job, pushing this cart around, late at night, all alone. . .”

“Uhm, i guess...”

“You must work looooong hours, right? People always leave a mess behind.” Dara now took some further time to stress her next words “People especially leave a disaster behind, when, let’s say for example, when they have parties, right?”

“Well, yea...”

“So do you like parties? The cleaning up after sure , of course, but the party itself it’s always nice. Any MEMORABLE parties you have been to lately?

“Uhm, uhmm . . .” at this point Jung Oh was convinced Dara was either nuts or just a person with an interesting approach towards conversations. He pondered for a moment before answering. “Uhm, i don’t know, but no, i haven’t. I don’t really like parties actually, i am quite an introvert.”

What?! U don’t like parties? An introvert?! You definitely didn’t strike me as an introvert when you were eagerly shoving your tongue down my throat that night! Why do you keep on lying and hiding it?! I don’t get it! I was the one who got drunk, you have no reason to beat around the bush!

Ohh come on?! Haven’t you been to the KTAA party?! Wasn’t it the greatest party ever?!”

“Actually no, i stayed home that night, i told you, parties aren’t really my cup of tea –“

“I KNOW RIGHT?! It was CRAZY! And there was so much booze! People are bound to get drunk at this type of events . . . and you know, certain mistakes can happen but what is done - WAIT WHAT?! YOU DIDN’T COME TO THE PARTY?!” Dara eventually realized what the janitor actually said.

With the speed of lighting, she remembered that she already had a list of the people who were at the party, the list that she had 'borrowed' from YG’s office earlier in her search. She could just cross reference his name to the list and check if he was indeed absent. She instantly pulled out her phone, where she had typed and stored all the names and started searching for Jung Oh’s name. But there was no Jung Oh checked in that night. It wasn’t him she was searching for.

The man in question was staring yet again in awe at Dara’s weird behavior, waiting for her to finish browsing on her phone.

“YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH! You were not at the party!” She screamed, a mix of relief and concern painting its way on her face.

“Uh yea i told you –“

“GREAT. NO PROBLEM THEN. WELL I MUST GO NOW! GOOD BYE!”

Jung Oh only got to briefly wave goodbye to her as she instantly disappeared out the door. We can say for certain that he questioned this weird encounter and the girl’s wacky behavior and peculiar passion for cleaning supplies for a long time ever since that day.

 

____________________________________________

 

[8:13PM] TOP: you haven’t met with ur stupid hubby this week

[8:13PM] TOP: is he dead yet

[8:13PM] TOP: I hope he is

[8:13PM] TOP: so u finally ended things with that jackass, right?

[8:13PM] BOM: the hell are u talking about?!

[8:13PM] BOM: I haven’t ended anything!

[8:14PM] BOM: and stop calling him names, how many derogatory terms can u even come up with

[8:14PM] TOP: so then why haven t u seen each other lately??

[8:14PM] TOP: he seems to ignore u

[8:14PM] TOP: typical for a jerk. I ain’t calling him names for nothing

[8:14PM] BOM: YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM

[8:14PM] BOM: he is not ignoring me, he is just busy

[8:14PM] BOM: he had some problems to solve with the club

[8:14PM] BOM: don t be so jealous because I ve got such a successful, busy man

[8:14PM] TOP: PAHAHASHPSHPAHPAHAH ME?! JELOUS?!??!?!?

[8:14PM] TOP: he may be successful but this doesn t make him a good person

[8:15PM] TOP: whatever. I don t understand what u see in him

[8:15PM] BOM: I don’t understand why he bothers you so much

[8:15PM] BOM: just let me live my life

[8:15PM] TOP: I ll let you do it when u actually start making some good choices

[8:15PM] BOM: SERIOUSLY FOR GODNESS SAKES

[8:18PM] BOM: ARE YOU CRAZY

[8:15PM] BOM: FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE SOMETHING NICE HAPPENS

[8:15PM] BOM: I CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY

[8:15PM] BOM: BUT YOU COME AND RUIN EVERYTHING

[8:15PM] BOM: YOU IN AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP

[8:15PM] BOM: YOU ARE STAWKING US

[8:15PM] BOM: YOU TEXT ME CONTINSOULY, DAY AND NIGHT

[8:15PM] BOM: I DON T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR MYSELF, MUCH LESS FOR POOR JI SEOK

[8:15PM] BOM: I HAVENT HAD A DECENT NIGHT SLEEP IN DAYS

[8:15PM] BOM: YOU KEEP ME AWAKE TILL MORNING

[8:16PM] TOP: jesus woman calm down

[8:16PM] TOP: it takes two people to text, you know?

[8:16PM] BOM: NO IT DOESN’T

[8:16PM] BOM: NOT FOR YOU

[8:16PM] BOM: NOT WHEN YOU SPAM ME WITH HOUNDREDS OF MESSAGES ABOUT CHAIRS

[8:16PM] BOM: WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES AT NIGHT INSTEAD OF FALLING ASLEEP I START SEEING CHAIRS

[8:16PM] BOM: THEY DANCE AROUND MY HEAD AND LAUGH AT MY MISSFORTUNE

[8:16PM] TOP: jeez, I was just sharing my interests with u, that’s the basis of a good, long-lasting friendship, don’t u know?

[8:16PM] BOM: IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE WITH MUTAL DESIRES IN ORDER TO START A FRIENDSHIP

[8:16PM] BOM: I DON’T EVEN WANT TO SHARE THIS PLANET WITH YOU ANYMORE< LET ALONE A FRIENDSHIP

[8:16PM] TOP: wow, ok, I’m sorry

[8:16PM] TOP: didn’t know I bother you so much

[8:16PM] BOM: good. At least you’re apologizing. Apologies accepted

[8:17PM] BOM: so you’re finally gonna leave me alone?!

[8:17PM] TOP: what?

[8:17PM] TOP: OH HELL NO lol

[8:17PM] TOP: not until u ll stop seeing that scumbag

[8:17PM] BOM: FCKCIDNNSHITTTT

[8:17PM] TOP: I’ll change my ways tho, you’ll see

[8:17PM] TOP: I’ll show you it’s not Ji Seok that you want, or need, just wait

[8:17PM] TOP: and also, I’ll give you some time so that you can sleep as you please

[8:17PM] TOP: you see, I m a great friend!

[8:17PM] BOM: there’s no point to that

[8:17PM] BOM: even if you leave me alone and let me go to bed early, I just can’t fall asleep. My sleep cycle is messed up completely

[8:18PM] TOP: just take some sleeping pills or something

[8:18PM] BOM: don’t you think I would’ve already done that? But I can’t take any. I am allergic to a compound found in most sleeping pills, benzodiazepines or something like that, my doctor said. I’ve had some sleeping problems in college too, but I was lucky enough to go and check in with my doctor before taking any medication.

[8:18PM] BOM: so I am beyond any help

[8:18PM] BOM: I ll just behave like a grumpy insomniac for the rest of my life

[8:18PM] TOP: you’re pretty mean, grumpy and unlikeable as your usual self anyway, so don’t worry

[8:18PM] BOM: I’ll kill you

[8:18PM] TOP: see? Just what I was saying!

[8:18PM] TOP: come on, I’m sure you will go back to your normal sleeping schedule

[8:19PM] TOP: I can sing you lullabies before you go to sleep

[8:19PM] BOM: OH HELL NO

[8:19PM] TOP: oh come on! They are the best natural sleeping pill ever!

[8:19PM] BOM: DON T YOU EVEN DARE TRYING

 

____________________________________________

 

Dara kept on running and looking behind her back, until she was eventually several rooms away from Jung Oh-the janitor.

That was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I am getting sick of this. I keep on putting myself in humiliating situations just to find this damn strange man that I met only for one night. One night I can barely even remember. That’s it, I am done. I still want to find him, but it’s clear to me that since he hasn’t contacted me ever since then, it means that he is the one that doesn’t want to be found. So be it then. I won’t search anymore. I’ll be waiting for him to come to me instead. That’s right; I’ll let HIM find me. He’ll eventually come to me if this is what he wants and I won’t be wasting my time no more like this. Let’s make this easier for him then. I’ll just be hanging around here every night from now on. He has to be here somewhere too, he will notice me around here and when he is ready, he will know where to find me. I’ll stick around, close to him, waiting for a sign. Let’s hope this will work.

She tried giving herself an encouraging smile, as if to convince herself that this new plan will work.

Looking across the hallway from where she was right then, the girl noticed that a light was in a studio. Walking toward the source of this light, as she came near it, the glass doors of the room automatically opened in front of her. Dara looked inside and saw a skinny silhouette sitting at the desk in the corner, crouched in concentration over a computer.

“Jiyong?!” she asked.

“Huh?!” the young man turned towards her in an instant. It was indeed Jiyong. Dara was standing right at the entrance of GD’s studio.

Both of them stared perplexed at each other for a moment.

“Dara?! What are you doing here?!”

Oh no, not that question again!

“I had some extra work to do.” her standard reply came in automatically.

“You?! Extra-work?! What exactly did you work on?” Jiyong nearly bursted into laughter upon hearing that answer, yet he managed to only let out a mocking smirk.

Yea, yea, very funny, I know. Unbelievable, I know. Ugh, for one reason or another, I just can’t lie to you about this. Not when you clearly are the person who knows best how long hours of work and busy schedule actually are like. Ever since I’ve known you, you are the stereotypical example of a workaholic.

“Yeah, no, I had no extra work, you’re right. It’s just what I’ve been telling people so they’d leave me alone.”

“Liar, liar pants on fire. So why the heck are you here at this late hour then?”

Oh . Now what?! What other excuse can I use? Think, Dara, think!

“I, oh . . . I have a problem with . . . I can’t go back home because . . .” racking her brain for a solution, a random image of a mop popped into her mind.

A mop? Water? A FLOOD! That’s it! Thank you Jung Oh for coming into my life with your mop!

“I have to stay here because my apartment was flooded!”

“Huh?”

“Yea! There were some problems with some pipes and then bam! Water everywhere! I have to stay somewhere else until they fix it.”

Jiyong was suspicious.

“So you want to stay here at the HQ? Why don’t you go to a hotel or something?”

“Uhm, well . . . I’ll have to go back to work here most mornings anyway! So I’m saving myself some time! Ha, ha!”

“Ok? Then where is your stuff? Didn’t you bring your pajamas, a toothbrush etc?”

“Well I . . . uhm . . . " The girl tried to come up with an explanation. "Uh,. becuase I sleep ?”

GD nearly choked. He blushed instantly and started stuttering:

“Oh, ugh . . . that’s quite something . . .”

“Oh, well, don’t worry, I won’t be doing it now since I know you are here too! He, he . . .”

“Ok . . . Good.”

Dara threw a look around the room. She spotted a leather couch in a corner and immediately proceeded to go and take a sit on it.

“What are you doing?!” Jiyong asked revolted.

“What does it look like I am doing? I am sitting down.”

“Yea, but why?! You said you are here to go to sleep.” GD watched in horror as Dara settled herself comfortably in his couch.

“Yea, but well, not right away. It’s still early, only 9PM or what? I’ll just hang around here with you some more, until I go to bed. I hate being alone. And since you are here too, we can stay together.” The girl lied down, stretched her feet lazily and adjusted her body in a cozy position, putting her hand behind her head to rest.

“WHAT?!? Oh no no no! NO WAY! You are not going to stay here!”

Dara raised one brow in confusion.

“You cannot, under any circumstances, stay here! You cannot be anywhere near me!”

“And why is that?”

“Because you disturb me! I mean . . . you disturb my working process!”

“Oh, come oooonn, I’ll be good! You won’t even know I’m here.”

“Trust me, I WILL KNOW. Just go away, please!”

“Or else what? You’re going to chase me away with your broken leg? Throw your crutch after me?” Dara giggled.

“HEY! Don’t make fun of the disabled! And may I also remind you that you were the one who brought me into this situation?!”

“For the millionth time, if you had helped me with those heavy boxes, neither of us would have fallen! And I am not going anywhere. I’ve told you, I get bored if I am alone, I don’t like it. You’re just going to have to deal with me being around here from now on!”