P℮rver† (Part II)

YG Enterdatement

 

ANOTHER AWEEESOOOMEEE POSTERRRR!!! PURPLEGUM YOU ARE THE BESTEST BEST! Ok, sorry don't know why I'm screaming . . . keke . . . *cough* awkward *cough* . . .

Anywaaay, thank you so much, you guys are the best readers EVAR. Yeah, talking about you. Mhm, you know it, yeah, you over there. . .

(sorry, posting this past midnight . . . turning into a freak at this hour. Actually, I'm always a freak. hehehe)

Thank you for reaaaaadddiiingggg . . . . . . . . .

-Ssigga-

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

*RING RING*

Dara? HA! Bom frowned as she saw the name written on her phone’s screen.

So you expect me to answer your call after you refused my polite invitation to go party together?! You shameless liar! And you call yourself a friend! You can keep calling, I’m not answering. I’m busy!

And you believe it or not, Bom really was busy today. After a very long period of time, she had finally decided it was time she started working out regularly again. So she talked with the assistants and managed to make them accept her proposal. She really wanted to work out alone, because she hated having people around, staring at her as she sweated and panted, excersizing and burning out the calories from all the corn she’s been eating. So now, she had all the gym for herself because she talked the assistant into changing the program so that nobody we’ll be in the gym at the same hour as her. This was the only way she would start working out again.

Ok, so I haven’t done this in a long time. First, let’s change in something more comfy.

Bom grabbed her sports bag and pushed the door of the locker room.  She was thinking that it was nice to finally have some time for her own, when, out of the blue, her thoughts were disturbed by a terrifying scream, making her startle and drop what she was holding:

“AAAAAAAAAAH! OH MY GOD! DONT LOOK, DONT LOOK! GET OUT!”

“WHAT THE . . . GOSH, YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!” Bom glued to the door, on the verge of tripping from the shock.

“HAVEN’T YOU HEARD ME?!? DON’T LOOK! GO AWAY!”

T.O.P was staring completely horrified at the poor girl, who was just as shocked as him, gaping at Seunghyun as he was bustling and throwing his arms everywhere, trying to cover his body like he was in front of a huge crowd.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she managed to ask.

“I SAID SOMETHING WOMAN! TURN AROUND! DON’T LOOK AT ME, CANT YOU SEE I AM CHANGING?”

“SEUNGHYUN, FOR GOD’S SAKE! YOU ARE IN YOUR T-SHIRT! YOU ARE FULLY DRESSED! WHAT THE HECK!”

“NO! GET OUT!" T.O.P pointed at the door. "For the love of god, PLEASE wait outside until I finish!!!”

Bom immediately left the room, making sure the door was completely closed behind her. A few minutes have past, as she waited outside, still not fully understanding what happened in the last minutes. The door finally opened again, and an obviously embarrassed T.O.P appeared, this time wearing a zip uped jacket, with long sleeves. Bom blinked a few times, not really knowing what to say:

“I am sorry . . . uhm . . . for bursting in on you. What are you doing here anyway?

“What do you mean what am I doing here? IT’S THE MEN’S DRESSING ROOM! What were YOU doing here?!?!”

“I wanted to change my clothes!”

“In the men’s room!?!”

“Well, this one is closer to the gym . . . The women’s locker room is far in the back, at the end of this hallway. Look!” Bom complained and pointed at the ladies’ room, like it was so far away you’ll need a car to reach it.

“So, you would rather enter the men’s dressing room instead of making a few more steps?! Why do you even come to the gym then? You are supposed to work out here, but you are too lazy to walk three more steps until there? And how can you just enter a room where men are supposed to be changing their clothes all the time?!! Do you enjoy seeing men or something . . .”

“WHAT?! What kind of woman do you take me for?! I AM NOT A ERT! I entered without knocking because no one was supposed to be there!”

“Why would the locker room be empty in the middle of the day?”

“It would’ve been empty, I can assure you, only if it weren't for your unexpected presence! Wait a second. Why were you the only one there, by the way? As I can see, my arrangement was clearly messed up, there must be an error with the timetable. But then this means that the gym shoud've just got back to its usual schedule. There should be lots of people around here, like on a normal day. How come no one except you is here now?”

“That’s because this is how I organized it . . . wait! What arrangement? You had an arrangement?" T.O.P suspiciously asked.

Bom heavily sighed, as the absurdity of the situation kept on escalating. She flatly answered:

“I was supposed to be the only one exercising today. I talked with the secretary and she was kind enough to empty an hour in order to leave the gym only for me. I was texted the hour this morning, when the gym will be completely empty. It was 4 p.m and now is 4:10. So I was just following the hour I was instructed. That’s why I entered the men’s dressing room so confidently!”

“So you talked with the secretary too!?!”

Apparently Bom wasn’t the only one with this idea. Seunghyun has been doing this for quite some time. The only way he would exercise was if he had the gym solely for himself. Well, what he really wanted was in fact the dressing room. He wanted to be alone when he changed, and what other better way to do it than making everyone disappear when he’s going to exercise. So, every time he wanted to work out, the secretary already knew to free the program for 4 p.m. when T.O.P always went. But today, it was clear that something went terribly wrong with the timetable.

“I can’t believe this! My whole schedule was messed up today! And now I have to exercise with you?! This is getting even worse!” Bom crossed her arms in disagreement.

“Really? You are the one complaining? I was the one who was assaulted by a old erted woman! What if I hadn’t had my T-shirt on?!”

“YAAAH! OLD?! AND I AM NOT A ERT!”

 

_______________________________________________________

Daesung and Taeyang went to the management office to check out what really happened. Unfortunately, the messages they received were true, and now the two boys were waiting in the lounge area.

“I can’t believe we really have to wait for the meeting. I don’t understand what the heck happened! It’s like the whole program got all mixed up. It’s strange. Not even the secretaries know what the problem is. ” Daesung sighed, knowing that all his day was now wasted. Not like he was doing anything today, but he felt really uncomfortable knowing that he was stuck here. You never know when Yuri is going to call, right?

“I know, It’s very weird . . . But there’s nothing we can do. I’m so bored, let’s play something!” Taeyang ‘teleported’ next to the pool table and grabbed the cue stick.

“So? Should we have some fun? One on one? Let’s play!”

Daesung didn’t even opened his mouth, he just shook his head, but it was clear that the answer was no.

“Oh, come on! Then what about a PS3 game?”

“No, thank you.” He checked his phone again, a thing that eventually became a routine, part of his personality.

“Uuugh! You are such a mood killer. Where’s the maknae? He always plays with me on the PS3! Do you know where he’s wandering?”

“Mollayo.” Daesung shrugged his shoulders. “I haven’t seen him all day long.”

“Oh, never mind. This PS3 doesn’t even seem to work." Taeyang kept on pushing the power on button, but the device was dead. "But it’s clearly plugged in! What the heck? Is the power off? Everything is so wrong today!”

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

“Thank you so much Minzy! I din’t know what to do! Bom is not answering her phone and CL didn’t come to the HQ today!” Dara ran around like crazy, moving everything out of her way.

“No problem unnie!”

“OOMMMO! What’s going on here?!  I’ve never seen so many boxes in one place in my entire life!” Yong Don gasped as he had completely woken up and could now stare at every single package that was standing in front of the building.

“Stop talking and start moving guys! Dara unnie said that we need to get everything inside.” Minzy picked some boxes up. “Omo! This are really heavy!”

“Do you need some help with that Minzy-ah?”

“No, thank you Yong Deuk. Take your sleepy brother and go and help Dara unnie! Pali-pali!”