T.O.Pchnical difficulties (Part I)

YG Enterdatement

 

 

Seunghyun rushed outside the room, with his mind operating at full speed.

I need to do something about this. I can’t let that man near anyone close to me. A date?! They can’t start dating!

He started to tear upstairs to the Management office.

Bom mustn’t go to that date. She should have a schedule for tomorrow, right? Maybe I can talk the assistant into changing it so that it overlaps with her date. She said 7 p.m.

T.O.P put on a warm smile and entered the assistant’s office.

“Anyong Haseyo! How are you today?” he saluted and bowed politely.

“Very good Seunghyun-shi! How can I help you?”

“Oh, nothing in particular. I just wanted to know the schedule for tomorrow.”

“Let me see." She lowered her gaze, typing at her computer. "Well it’s just that at 4 p.m. you and Jiyong-shi use the 2nd recording studio as we talked befo . . .”

“Yeah, yeah I know this. Not my program, Bom’s program.”

“Park Bom-shy’s? Oh, ok.” The assistant clicked a few times and searched the computer.

“So?” T.O.P asked impatiently.

“Bom-shi is supposed to do some vocal practice at 1 p.m., as usual, and then she normally has a lunch break. 2NE1 meets with manager Kim Seho-shi tomorrow. . .”

“This one will work! What hour?”

“3 p.m.”

“That’s not right. It’s way too early.”

“Too early for what?” she asked in confusion.

“Is there any way that you can please change the time?”

“What?! Why would I do that? This meeting was fixed a long time ago, I can’t just play around and change it because you tell me to do so.”

“Why not? Just make it start at 7 p.m.”

“Huh!? Do you have any idea how late that is? And besides that, I can’t make everyone wait until 7 p.m. And for what?”

“Then make it 6.30.”

“NO WAY! I can’t and I won’t change anything! Now excuse me but I need to go to the ladies’ room.”

The assistant bowed and left, leaving T.O.P frustratingly walking around the office.

You can’t change the schedule?! HA! What an excuse, of course you can! You just don’t want to. Anybody can change it, it only takes a couple of clicks and then . . .

At that exact moment, one could've seen a light bulb pop above Seunghyun's head. He instantly stopped in the middle of the room and glared at the assistant’s computer which was still opened, waiting to be used again. His body instinctively made its way to the desk and Seunghyun sit down in front of the PC.

Now, how hard can it be? It’s just a machine, I’m the human here! Let’s see.

His hand clicked the mouse a few times, scrolling the official timetable. T.O.P looked at the door hoping that no one will come in.

Here were you! Park Bom’s page. Morning, afternoon, evening . . . evening of course. *click* Let’s type here: Meeting manager 7 p.m. *typing* Ops! This page is for the following week. Let’s go back, back, back. *scrolling* Tomorrow, this one, let’s type again here *click*. . . WHAT THE HECK?! What do you mean this action is prohibited?! *click* Launching reset program. Uhm, ok? *loading* All data has been successfully reset. I don’t want to reset any data! What’s this? I just want to change the meeting for 7. Let’s try again.*click* *typing* Finally! It worked this time! Let’s get out of here before anyone comes back.

Seunghyun quietly closed the door behind him and ran back downstairs, feeling like he had just disarmed a bomb that was ready to blow the president up.

 

____________________________________________­___________­___

 

-Next Day-

 

Daesung just entered the YG building when a noise suddenly made him startle.

*RING RING*

Daesung’s (still Seungri’s) phone lighted up and the words ‘1 new message’ flashed on the screen.

OHMYGODOHMYGOD! This must be Yuri! I knew it! CL was right! She just wanted a little break! We are going to get back together, FINALLY!

He almost torn his pocket, plucking out his phone, but when his mind managed to work properly again and read the message, his enthusiasm faded away.

Oh. It’s just a reminder. Wait, a reminder? But I haven’t made any reminders. There has been an error in the system. The database reprogrammed your meeting for 5 p.m. Whaaat the?

*RING RING*

A similar sound echoed from behind. Daesung turned around just to see Youngbae frowning at his mobile phone too.

“You got the same message, didn’t you? Our meeting has been moved? But how? “

“I have no idea.”

Today BIGBANG was supposed to meet with the CEO of an important company, in order to have a talk about the new project regarding the advertising of some new products for them. So it was out of question that the meeting would just be reprogramed, a few minutes before it should’ve started.

“I don’t understand! Let’s talk with the secretaries and see what really happened. We’ll just have to wait around for several hours if this is true. Ugh, this messed up my whole day!”

“Mine too! What if Yuri changed her mind and wants to meet me somewhere? I’ll have to refuse her?!”

“I know right?! Come on, let’s go upstairs to the offices.”

 

­­­­­__________________________________________________________________

 

“Ha Yi! Oh, poor you! What are you doing caring so many boxes?”

Dara asked Lee Hi who was struggling to pick up how many boxes she could from the enormous pile near her. Dara looked around and realized that around them, right in front of the YG building, were scattered at least  50 mysterious boxes,  abandoned in the middle of the pavement.

“Thanks God you are here unnie! Aish! Help me with these, please!”

Dara immediately picked some boxes herself and followed Lee Hi inside.

“What are we doing with these? And why are they so many?!”

“I don’t know unnie! I arrived minutes ago, just like you. I saw a huge truck waiting in front of the entrance, and some man discharging these boxes in the back. When I asked what’s going on, one of them answered that they were delivering the goods that were ordered. Turns up that this morning, the company was informed that they have to deliver 150 kg of sugar at YG Entertainment today. Who ordered this?! The chef didn't even come to work today. . . Ugh, let’s just leave this here, near the kitchen. We have to bring everything inside, we can’t leave the boxes in the street!”

“ONE HOUNDRED AND FIFTY KG?!? THERE MUST BE OVER 50 BOXES OUTSIDE! How are we going to move them all? I don’t even think they fit in the kitchen! Eoteoke?!”

The two girls hurried outside again, but the sad sight that waited for them gave Dara a heavy headache.

“AISH! We need help! Ha Yi, let’s call the others!”

­­­­­­­­­­­

_________________________________________________________________

 

“AIISSSHHH! I’M SO TIRED OF THIS! What’s the problem now!?! Where is everybody else? Why are we the only ones? “ Yong Don huffed and puffed, continuously taping the dance studio’s floor with his foot, waiting for the dance training session to begin.

“I have no idea! This is so strange, everybody knew we are having the training today, but nobody is here now. We should’ve started half an hour ago!” His brother complained too.

Yong Don and Yong Deuk have been waiting for 30 minutes in the empty dance studio, and they finally ran out of patience.

“I need a holidaaay! I’m so tired of this!” Yong Don lay on the floor in a sleeping position, but before managing to close his eyes and get some rest as he wished, the door of the room opened and ‘woke him up’. Minzy entered the studio, slightly confused at the sight of the two lonely brothers:

“Oh, hi! What’s going on? Are we the only ones practicing today? And I thought I was late. I got a message a couple of minutes before saying that our training session has been reprogramed. I came here in a hurry! What’s with this sudden change of plans?”

“I wish I had the answers for these questions. I don’t know, I’m just going to sleep. Wake me up if something interesting actually happens.” The boy lying on the floor went back to his little nap.

“Excuse my brother . . . he is a little bit grumpy today. Ha ha . . .” Yong Deuk coughed awkwardly trying to find some time to figure out what to say next. He was staring at Minzy completely frozen, feeling the tension growing. Luckily for him, the sound of Minzy’s phone ringing saved him from winning the unofficial embarrassment of the year award.

“Yeoboseyo? .  .  . Unnie, slower, I can’t understand anything if you talk so fast! . . . What? What delivery? . . . Uhm, yeah, of course I’ll help you! . . . Wait, I’m coming right away!”

“Minzy-ah? Where are you going? What happened?” Yong Deuk asked.

“I don’t know. Dara unnie is downstairs and she needs some help, something with some packages? I’m going to help her.”

“Wait! You’re leaving? I’ll come with you . . . I mean, we’ll help too! Yong Don! Wake up! Come on, let’s help Minzy . . . uuuhmm, Dara noona!”

With a little kick from his brother, Yong Don stood up, grumpy as always, and the three of them left the room, rushing downstairs.