Chapter 6

He is a Bad Boy


I tap my pen on the desk, the teacher's voice infront of the class didn't get my attention at all because I'm too busy thinking about this morning. remembering about Youngjae's behave make me angry yet confusion.

Before, I've made a promise to myself that I will not get close to any of the guys. I'm afraid that my past will happen again. I don't want this to happen again for me especially with relate to Minji Unnie. The fear of the guys never disappears in myself.

That's why I never have a single friend especially a male friend. I was afraid to get close to them but since I know Youngjae, it's completely changed and at the same time, make me feel a fear of the guys slowly go away. But I still can't put a trust to the guy one hundred percent.

Lately, I've talked to the two guys. first, the Moon Jongup who is same class with me but unfortunately I never noticed him cause I never care about the students in my class. believe it or not, I don't really know their name either. However I've realized that they seem like want to talk with me badly but I just ignored their presence which makes them feel unsure whether to approaching me or not.

And secondly, Yoo Youngjae. the guy who successfully makes Minji Unnie fell in love with him. The guy who is always makes a problem in the school and The guy that I was forced to meet. I make a heavy sigh when remembering about the promise that I've made to Minji Unnie.

"I feel like want to cry, I want to meet yojin now" I mumble in a low voice while putting my head down to the desk  with my arm covering my face.

I want to see my brother.

Only him can make me feel better and give me a little spirit.

........

From a far, someone is starring every movement that makes by Geu Rim from behind.

He also couldn't focus what has Teacher is saying in front. Jongup makes a sigh as his eye can't take off from Geu Rim. The scene of this morning is bothering him. he is confused with himself.

Before, he never care about her because she seems like not interested to get close with people around her and sometime makes him curious why she try to escape from the students who want to get close with her.

Many question are playing in Jongup's mind, everything about the girl name Park Geu Rim.

Once again he makes a sigh but this time a heavy sigh. Then, to disapear his confusion, he decide to just takes a nap like he always does when he feel bored with the lesson.

........

The bell is ringing to show the period of the lesson already end and now is recess time for the students.

I lazily lift my head,  realizing that I just had fallen asleep earlier. I rub my eye as I look around me, all of the students already gone for their break time except Jongup who is laying on his desk too, probably sleeping. 

I stretch a bit before turning back to Jongup, seems like he still in his dreamland.

should I wake him up?

but before I make a move suddenly Jongup lift his head then accidentally make eye contact with me.

I start to panic, what should I do? . We're making eye contact about a few minutes before I awkwardly smile at him.

"Hi !" I say as raise my right hand to him. I grin, showing my white teeth. he just smiles sweetly at me then start to stand up from his seat. he walks toward the door of classroom.

I just watch his movement without saying a word. After seeing him disappear of my sight. My grin gone immediately as I slam my face onto the desk.

"What a Stupid!" I talk to myself, feeling embarrassed. I feel like wanting to slap myself.

After a few minutes blaming to myself, I raise my head back then get up from my seat I decide to go to the rooftop. didn't forget to bring my lunch too along with me. I smile as big as I can then stroll to the place that I want to go.

I climb the stairs one by one while humming some song are playing on my mind.

When I reach in front of the door, suddenly I hear a familiar voice. While frown is drawing on my face, I slowly push the door open, wanting to see the people over there.

After I open the door, the hard wind is welcome me but I just ignore them. Now, all I can see is two guys with their back is facing me while in front of them standing a girl who is crossing her arm over her chest.

"Wait, is that Minji Unnie?" I talk in a low voice only me could hear it.

Yes, I'm right.

It's really her but what is she doing here with these guys?

I walk forward, taking a slow step, don't want to make them notice my presence at all. I hide behind the wall then try to hear their conversation. I peek my head through the wall to look at them.

"Who are you? Why are bringing me here?" Minji raise her voice. although she looks calm outside but inside she actually  scare of them. she never knows them at all.

"Yeah..We just want to talk with you" One guy say with a smirk while his friend just nod his head as look at her up and down.

"What talk? I don't want to talk to anyone especially the people that I never know" Minji says again to them, but only earning their scary laugh.

I start to feel something in my heart. I bet something bad is going to happen soon. I hope I'm wrong.

"Well, you're very pretty but why so arrogant,huh? I just want to know you..maybe we can be friend."the guys say again. his friend just remains silent.

"I don't need friend at all. Now I want to go.." Minji exclaims as want to take a step but the guy quickly blocks her way as grab her wrist.

"Where are you going? I've not done yet with you" he says as mention his friend to hold Minji for him. Minji struggles to get free but fail because he's so strong. 

"Let me go, bastard!" Minji gives him a deep stare. he ignores her stare as he starts to play with Minji's hair.

"Baby, why are you didn't notice me all this time. I always look at you. how beautiful you are but you just keep playing hard to get with me. you know how much I love you. you make me go crazy." he states and this time he's touching her face, he rubs his fingers against her cheek.

 Minji's eye starts to tear up. she really scared this time.

"You know what. When I look at you I feel like I want to touch you.." he says in a soft voice as his eyes is locked into hers.

"Oh.. how about we have a little fun first before our recess time is over"he sweetly smile but to Minji his smile looks creepy. Minji shake her head repeatedly.

"P-please don't, please let me go" Minji start to beg for him as her tears falling down on her cheek.

I accidentally slip my lunch on the floor after noticing what exactly he wants to do to Minji Unnie. I quickly hide properly behind the wall while pressing my palm over my mouth,preventing me to cry. my past start to hunting me again.

I try to take some breath to calm myself. What should I do?

"Who's that?" one of them shout, probably get shocked because of the sound that I just made. Ignoring his voice I quickly run to the door back. I can't go to help  her because I'm too afraid and my past keeps playing in my head at the same time.

I think I should ask for someone's help as soon as possible. I don't want something to happen to Minji.

I'm rushing run through the long hallway of the school .

My feets keep running but my mind totally in choas, completely horrible.

Minji is in danger. She must be afraid right now. That's all I keep on thinking.

I don't have much time but who should I ask for help? where is everyone? why can't I see glimpses of people here? my hand starts to shake nonstop. I feel like crying righ now but I try to endure it.

Suddenly I bump into someone which make me fall down on the ground.

"Yah, you don't have an eye?!!" Someone's voice shout at me.

I look up immediately and when his face come into my sight, my tear instantly falls down on my cheek by itself. My heart starts to feel a bit relief than a minite ago.

I'm crying really hard, already lost the sence of shame in me.

"Finally.... Finally I found one..." I mumble between my sob. I try to take a breath some more and giving me some room to calm myself.

"Hey, hey What's wrong with you?" He says again as give her a weird look. Clueless.

"Please... Please I need your help..." I hiccup, wiping my tears with the back of my palm.

"I need your help, Youngjae-shi.."