Chapter 1

He is a Bad Boy

 

The both of us standing and facing each other in the rooftop place. She arrogantly crosses her arms over her chest as waiting for me to speak up. 

"I-I can't find him in the class nor everywhere" I stutter because of the fear she given me. "S-somebody said, he is skipping the class again..." I resume my sentence as I lower my head down.

I really don't get it, why she must asked me to give the letter to someone she loves. Because I thought she was a brave girl because she always bullied me. I'd admit it, she is really beautiful and quite popular among the guys in our school but why she must like a bad boy who always make a problem in our school. He is the biggest bad boy in our school and he always skips the class, being rude to the teacher, and get fight with anyone whoever he wants. Like seriously, it doesn't sound right at all.

Sighing. Well, if you ask me, I know all about him from the girl who is the same class with him. 

A loud snort come out from Min Ji make me back to reality. The next thing, She pushes me hardly in frustration which make me fall down on the ground. I quickly let out a small groan. As an effect my hurt like hell. I hiss before looking up to her. She points her index finger toward my direction.

"Listen, I want you to give him my letter tomorrow, no more excuse.. This time if he skips the class again, I want you to find him no matter what and give the damn letter to him or you will get worse than this!" She threaten me, and I secretly gulp . At the moment, I couldn't do anything but nodding my head by her warning. 

"Good!" her pink lips forming into a satisfied smile as she stepped on my feet hardly before walking away to leave me alone. I cry out due the pain I feel. A shadow of her already disappeared behind the door as I heard a loud door being slammed. I hold my breath and trying to get myself up but failed. Great. What a life!

If Min Ji like someone else like someone nerd guy or something like that, maybe my work will go easier without any of the problem, like to give him a letter, but in this case, really different to handle , it's totally annoying me when he always disappeared and too difficult to find him either. Truly, Almost a week he skips the class.!

What the hell!

I run my finger through my hair in frustration.

I hope tomorrow for once he will opens up his heart to attend to his class.

The ring of the bell surprised me instantly, It's mean the school is over now. I force myself to get up again and support my body as my left hand quickly holding the wall beside me. I gasp a little then slowly stepping to the door.

~~~

Next day,

I climb up the stairs one by one, well, his class in the third floors while my class placed in the second floors of the same block. I have to do this as soon as possible. I pat once my pocket where the letter is hidding. I stroll through the corridor to his class way but my heartbeat suddenly get fast for no reason. I stand right in front of the class door in confused. For a moment, I grab the arm of the girl who is about to walk out of the class. she is a bit startled by my action. 

"Yes?" she response me, I can see her puzzle face.

"Sorry, but can I ask you something?" I release her arm. She gives me a quick nod, allowing me to go on.

"Is Youngjae in the class right now?" Once again she gets startled, I giggle a little. 

"Ohh, .. he is in the class today" she takes a long time to answer me. I nod and I mentally jump in my heart. Thanks god, you fulfilled my prayer eventually.

My work is going to be easy and Min Ji will thanks me- err.. is she really will thanks me?

"Thanks Unnie, Sorry for taking your time." I bow as my respect. She just shrugs then start to walk away. I silently smile ear to ear then peek my head through the door to find Youngjae.

Wait a second, Which one is youngjae? I forgot that I don't know who Youngjae is and of course I don't know either what is his face look alike. 

Aish. I secretly blame myself for being this stupid. Real stupid.

For a moment, My eyes roams around the class. Seem like a group of boys are laughing in the corner of the class. I'm just wondering, Should I ask them? Maybe they are friends of Yoo Youngjae, I guess. I hesitantly step into the class then slowly stroll my way to their direction. For a few seconds, I reached there and stand in front of them nervously. One of them is sitting on his seat with his feet placed on the desk while the others are sitting around him in circle.

They seem really deep in their conversation when nope of them didn't even notice my presense.

"Ehem" I loudly clear my throat in order to pull their attention. They quickly turn their heads then found out me is standing nearly them. The atmosphere turns silent all of sudden as they stop talking and laughing. They look at me up and down and I really feel uncomfortable with their stare.

"Who is this? Another girlfriend? Hyung,seriously. how many girlfriends did you have? " The really tall guy says to his friend. The black hair smacks the tall guy on the head.

"She's not my girlfriend, So, shut your mouth!" He exclaims as shoot me a dangerous glance. The tall guy just pouts while his hand rubbing the spot that he just got smacked by his Hyung.

"I'm just asking" He secretly mutters.

"Geu Rim? " Another his friend suddenly calls my name. I'm a bit shocked as I take a glance at him. Jongup? he is my classmate but we never talked to each other even we are in the same class.

"What are you doing here?" I finally manage to open my mouth. Jongup frowns at me.

"I am the one who supposed to ask you. What are you doing here?" Jongup stands up from his seat then come near me. 

"Ugh.. I want to find the guy named Youngjae. where can I find him?" I shyly ask. their facial expression changed all of sudden. Their attention now is on the one guy who is sitting with his feet on the desk.

"What?" he asks in confuse when he noticed all of his friends looks at him like he is doing something bad.

"I never know Hyung actually have a girlfriend." The tall boy once again speaks, seem excited

"Didn't you who is the one told us that you're not interested in any of the relationship?. And now you have a girlfriend without us knowing.. secret love ,huh?" the guy who have a deep voice speak to him. Of course I look puzzled now. What are they talking about? 

"Wait... what are you guys talking about?" I interrupt their conversation. they look at me again.

"Of course we're talking about Youngjae" Jongup tells me.

"Oh.. ok, then, you guys really know him? " I asks again. they all nodding their heads as the answer.

"Ah, Daebak. so where is he?" I impatiently ask, looking around the class but see nothings. When I turn back my head to them. All of them already pointed their index finger toward the guy who's sitting in a bad position. Feet on the desk, their own friend to be honest.

"Oh hi" I greet him innocently with a tiny smile. He, who is staring at me from the beginning, dumbfounded on his spot. Especially,  when he noticed the way his friends look at him, with full of suspicious.

"Wait, wait! I don't know her" he instantly defends himself. He drops his feet down then get up immediately. The next thing, He approaches near me.

"Hey you, why are you looking for me? Don't tell me, you want to tell everyone that we're dating. " He arrogantly states to me. I blink for about a few seconds by his words. What the...! I ignore his nonsense words as I quickly grab the letter from my pocket then hand it to him but he just looks at it without taking it from my hand.

"What is it? a Love letter? I will not accept it!" He states immediately. I gawk,

What? Why!!?? I mentally shout in my heart.. Please don't make thing more difficult. Just accept it, Pabo.

I remain silent but my hand still holding the letter. All of his friends also being silent as they just observe our scene silently.

A few seconds has passed until I'm not realizing that Youngjae is starting to scan me up and down. I norrow my eyes and I saw his lips turn into a smirk.

"Hey, you're not like other girl... look at your skirt.." Youngjae starts to comment about me and making his friends look at me too. Well, he is right. I'm not like other girls who like to wearing a short skirt and show their white thigh. 

 "You should show more your skin, you know" Youngjae suddenly shamelessly lifts my skirt a little.

"Hyung!!"

"Yah ! it's not mine!"

I and Jongup yell in unison as I finally tell him the truth while my hand quickly slaps his hand away from my skirt. I'm shocked by his insane action. He is truly bad yet ert guy!!

"It's not mine.." I tell him again. I hate this guy.

"Then, This letter belongs to whom?" Youngjae asks her curiously as lift his eyebrows in challenging. He just early.

"Min Ji Unnie.. ,she asked me to give this to you.." I finally explain to him. He walks to his desk then sat on it. His eyes lock on me.

"Say to her, I don't want her letter.. I won't accept it" He declared to me coldly.

"But you should at least read it" I mutter, almost whisper. Please... If you take this I don't need to meet you again and Min Ji wouldn't get mad at me. I just say in my heart.

"What? you want to force me?!" He jumps off from the desk and about to come near me again but Jongup quickly grabs my hand then bringing me out of the class. Jongup knows youngjae will do something bad again if he didn't save her instantly.

"You better stop.. He will do something stupid again" Jongup warned me as we're heading toward our classroom. I remain silent as lower my head.

No, I can't stop. I can't stop until he accepts Min ji's letter because Minji won't even let me go easily after she finds out that her letter still not in Youngjae's hand.