Chapter 3

He is a Bad Boy


Minji crosses her arm over her chest as her eyes look at me in disgusting look. I know she will appear and find me sooner or later only to ask me about this. of course I've no idea What I have to tell her. We're now in the park near the school. 

"Did you find Youngjae?" she asks coldly like always. Then push her hair to the side because the wind keeps pushing her hair and block her sight to me.

"Y-yes" I become stutter. I take the breath once before tries to calm down myself.

"Does that mean that my letter already arrived in Youngjae's hand. right, Geu Rim-ah?" she shows me her smirk. Seems like she wants to smile but she replaces with a smirk. is she really like that guy? Seriously, he is annoying that I've even seen. How much I want to tell her that. but seen her happy face make me want to help her. I want to get close with her, want to be her friend again. Unknowingly, My lips form into a smile. I miss old Minji...

"Yah, Answer me, stupid!" Her loud voice makes me snap of my thought and notice Minji's red face because of angry. Should I Tell her the truth?

"Not yet.." I say in a low voice and decide to tell her the truth. as my expectedly, Minji grab my hair with no mercy and make me kneel down. she starts to be violent toward me again. I cry out because of pain I feel.

"Mian..Mian.. Please Unnie let my hair go.. It's hurt!!" I try to hold my tears from falling down to my cheek. I don't want to show my weakness to her. Upon hearing my begging at her she slowly releases my hair. I know she actually nice person, that's why I still help her.

I lower my head as I stare at the ground, didn't dare to look at her. I can hear her make a heavy sigh, knowing that she can't even longer being violent toward me upon hearing my appeal. She really hates herself because of that.

I look at her feet and seem like she want to take a step to walk away. As what am I thinking, she already dragged her leg and walk away as left me behind.

"Wait!" I exclaim as get up immediately. Minji stops walking but she didn't even bother to turn her head or look at me. her back is facing me.

"Ugh.. he said he doesn't want your letter and I really feel sorry about that. Seems like you really love him even I don't get it why must you choose him cause I only find he actually not a good boy and I know you known it very well..." I grip my skirt. I have no idea what am I talking about now"..but.." I pause again as take some breaths.." I will help you.." I say again.

"I will help you to get close to him,I will make him notice your love. I'll try my best to make him look at you, only you. That's my promise." I say with full of my heart. It's ridiculous actually but I have no choice. Only this way I can be able to help her and I hope with my whole help she will open up her heart to become my friend. That's actually my real point, I want to be her friend again. I feel sick to look at her who was forcing herself to hate me. 

"Okay, I'll wait for that.." She simply states, taking a glance over her shoulder then start to walk again. 

~~~

At night. Here I am, who is struggling on my bed in frustration. Regretting for making a promise for something that I really didn't expect it.

"What should I do? What should I do" I exclaimed as run my hand through my hair and start to mes them.

"I don't want to see that jerk again but I have too because I've made a promise to Minji. WHAT SHOULD I DOOO!!!!" I scream with the top of my heart and make my brother instantly come into my room.

"Wae? wae? What's wrong, Noona?" Yojin panicky asks me. He dumbfounded seeing me in this kind of condition.

Awful and horrible.

he quickly approaches my bed and sit on it.

"Noona, calm down. did something happen?" he concerned asks for me. he only 9 but he acts like 19 years old.

However, he's the best brother that I even have.

"It's nothing" I back to the normal and quickly sit Properly on my bed. Suddenly I feel embarrassment because letting my brother look at my childish side.

What a bad behavior, I mumble.

"Oh,Okay... If something happens, just tell me..I'll protect you" He says innocently at me. I giggle at him..

"Neh.. neh.. Stop acting like that... Yojieee~~" I say playfully as rubbing his hair which make his hair get messy. he pouts by my statements, totally didn't agree at all.

"Noonaaaa.. I'm serious!" he starts to get annoyed while push my hand away.

"I'm serious too~~" I say to him. Yojin snorts then walk off, already give up on me as makes a step to out of my room.

"Good night !!" after seeing him walk away, I shout to him but earning no answer from him.

I throw my back onto the bed and start to think about the promise again. What step should I take to make Youngjae get close with Minji ? 

"I wonder what make Minji Unnie fall in love with the guy like Youngjae. is there something special about him?" I mumble by myself as staring at the ceiling above me.

"I'll find out about that by myself. So, I have to get to know Youngjae first before continuing the next step, right.? but how? " I talk to myself and start to thinking again. After a few minutes of thinking, I give up. I totally have no idea now.

"There is no have the other option for me but only one..." I thought as make a heavy sigh. as heavy as elephant. I guess

"The only one choice is,"I mumble,

"..Stalking him"

 

 


 

Hi,

Here Uri Youngjae..

 

Also,

  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HIMCHAN !!