Chapter 15 - Final

He is a Bad Boy

 

"Yes" I calmly response, smiling a bit over him. I turn my body fully and face him right now. He didn't say anything afterward instead his eyes studying my face silently which make me frown immediately.

while inside my head, a lot of thoughts playing in my mind. Why all of sudden he come to me? What is he want? Is there something I'm not finish yet with him? or did I do something wrong?

I tilt my head slightly before waving my hand in front of his face "Hellooo"

"Oh" He flinches a bit then blink his eyes for a few times, trying to focus.

"Why you are here? is there something you want talking about?" I end up asking him myself and my eyes observe at him secretly. He seems tidy in his uniform now. Not as mess as before, it looks more comfortable. It just normal like an another student in the school and I never once heard about him and his friends making bad things or creating a problem anymore about these past one week.

It's weird but good at the same time.

"Erm.. You know about a week ago" He paused, biting his lower lips.

"Hmm?" I look up try to remember about what is he trying to tell me. What a week ago? At last, I focus on him again and keep quiet to give him some space, I guess.

"I would like to apologize about what I have done to you and to be honest, I never mean to touch your.. erm.. chest. I have another reason on that day and I didn't know that was going to turn out like that.. I'm reall sorr-"

"Wait, wait!" I cut him off while raising my hand up to stop him. 

"Ah, about that! Thank you for reminding me. I almost forgot. OMG really thank you!" I almost jump to him in excited. There's something I wanted to tell him so badly but my bad memory always ruin it.

I step closer to him which making Youngjae blinks for a while, completely confused. His lips apart a bit, wordless.

"Actually I want to say thank you to you, because of you I was out of my problem, my relationship between Minji Unnie had fixed! I'm really grateful. We're close now!" I breath out and smile wide enough. It's true! Minji and I already got along and it's all thanks to Youngjae, because of not him, I would not have a courage to tell her the truth about what had happened to me back then.

Youngjae on the other hand, frowning deeply. 

"Wow, are you really serious about that? Thanking me for touching your chest?" He suddenly asked, unbelievable.

I speechless immediately, when his words greet my ears. My body numb all of sudden, and I finally realized something and awake of what I have said to him.

"No, I mean.." I cover my chest with both of my hands, stepping back a little.

"I didn't mean that way, ah how am I going to explain this" I raise my voice at first before the tone of my voice going down and saying the last word by whispering.

"Whatever, and now I'm done with you" I said, dropping my hands from my chest. I turn around and step forward.

"Hey, wait!" He yells, but didn't touch me or pull my hands. 

I stop after took two steps, then turning around again. "What?"

"Are you not going to say something?" He asked softly, narrow his eyes over me. I look at him weird then my eyebrows furrow together.

"I thought you are the one will say something, what's wrong with you?" I asked, in confused state.

"I mean, did you not feel anything throughout we know each other?" He looks at me, with hope written over his face.

"What feel? I didn't feel anything at all. What should I supposed to feel, though?" The question reply with the question and not to mention, I said it without hesitation.

Youngjae stares at me for a moment, studying my expression. At last he gives up and his shoulders slump down due to disappointed.

"Forget it, I think I should stop, we are still young" He said and the last words only muttering to himself.

"What do you mean, I don't understand" I admit right away without shame at all.

He looks up at me and pull his lips into a warm smile."You will understand soon, maybe is not time for you yet, and not for me too"

"You are really smart now, because I really can't get every single of your words" I blurt out, still confused.

"I know and thanks to you too" he response, staying his expression.

"Again" I mutter. Then he didn't say anything instead laugh simply over my simple word. Seriously, I really don't know what is he talking about right now.

"Pabo" He mumbles, turning around and ready to walk away but..

"Youngjae!" I called. He stops and look over his shoulder, raising his eyebrows.

"This year is your last in this school, so" I paused for a second. "Good luck!" I smile, waiting for his reaction.

He presses his lips together, before humming to me, then staring at me for a about a few second. He turns again and start to walk out of the place, left me alone.

"Bwoyaa.." I blink then shrugged. To be honest, He still the same for me, but the different is he didn't show his smirk any longer.

....

 No one P.O.V

 

"Ah, ah.. it's hurt, let go of my hair!" Jongup struggled to get free from the kid that grip his hair roughly. And finally the kid let go of it in satisfied and with helped by his mother.

"Ah, sorry for what my son has done to you" The mother apologized and pull his son closer by her side.

Jongup immediately fixed back his mess hair with his long fingers before smiling over the older woman. "Oh, it's okay, that's not a bit deal" He breathe out

Jongup takes a seat at the benches that almost full by patients, and let out his phone out. The reason he was here is to meet his hyung, and don't know the patient is coming a lot today, apparently his hyung really succeed in his job and he really proub of him.

For a moment, he feels the weigh beside him and smell the perfume of lavender greets his nose and make him believe that's the girl is sitting by his side. He clears his throat once and turn to look at the girl and the girl seem to notice as she turned and meet with Jongup's eyes.

Jongup looks at her up and down, before grinning over the girl who is looking surprised.

It's been a long time they didn't meet.

Youngjae write down the medicine that needed by the patient he just checked a while ago and fix his glasses that hang over his nose. It's almost six months he has been a young doctor and his father was giving him a clinic as a present. He didn't know, he can be successful like this. It's totally different with him back then who seemed didn't have a future in his father's eyes.

A small knock on the door, snapping him. The door burst open and been greeted by his assistant, who is younger than him. 

"Are you ready for the next patient?" She politely asked. Youngjae lifts up his head and smile over the girl.

"Yes, please" He nods.

The girl smile back and close the door. Youngjae focused back on his work and wait the patient to get inside. Less than one minute, the sound of the door could be heard. It's slowly crack open.

"Mommy, I'm scared" The sound of little girl could be here.

"Honey, you don't need to scare,  he just going to check you" the girl trying to pressure her daughter.

Youngjae just listened conversation between them, without lift up his head yet. Then he feels they are getting close to his table before the girl put her daughter on the chair.

"Err.. doctor" The girl started to speak, trying to gain his attention. Youngjae immediately looks up and his face change. For a second, he feels his world has been stopped by itself. He never expect he will meet her again.

Geu rim furrows her eyebrows when she notices he didn't even move on his seat, instead his eyes glued down on her face.

She waves her hands in front of his face. "Uhm, doctor, are you okay?"

"Ah yes, I'm fine" Youngjae quickly clears his throat for a few times, before focusing properly. His hands fix his white coat over his body and for a moment his eyes land on the little girl in front of him, watching him with her big eyes.

"So baby girl, what can I help you?" Youngjae playfully asked and give her a smile. The little girl just keep quiet and turn to her mom that standing behind her chair. Youngjae also raised up his head to look at the girl, who was once placing in his heart back then. Yes, he loved her.

Geu rim fakes a cough when their eyes on her before she explained that her girl was having a cold for quite a long time. Youngjae just nods his head, understanding. He also can't help himself from staring at her. Apparently, he still has a feeling for her. He makes a silent sigh when he knows the fact, she was married and have a daughter already. What make him more sad, she didn't even recognize him at all.

Did his face change a lot after six years? Or because he is wearing glasses?

He shakes his head, trying to throw away his though. There is not used anymore to over thinking. 

Youngjae gets up from his chair then approaching the little girl while putting the stethoscope that hang around his neck, in both of his ears, to check her heart beat first. 

...

Geu rim just finished taking the medicine from the young girl at the counter.

"Let's go, Soyeong-ah" She takes her little hands and lead her to the exit door. Before that, she manages to bid a goodbye to Jongup who is loyal being there since she come a while ago. They have shared a bit about their life after a long time they been apart.

Soyeong and Geu rim gets out from the small clinic then both of them stand in front of it while facing the busy road. They seem wait of someone to take them away as Geu rin keeps looking left and right.

"Mommy, where is omma? I'm already tired" Soyeong pulls the tip of her dress then whine.

Geu rim looks down in sympathy before lower herself to match her level "Be patient, ok. She will come" She smiles at the daughter of Minji.

She then straighten her body again and decided to call her Unnie.

"Yah, Unnie! Where are you? We have done taking the medicine, pali come here!" She said after making sure she in the line. Then after a few words she hang up the phone, making a small sigh. Minji always like that, keeps busying herself with her work and forgot about her daughter and end up Geu rim who is the one to take care of her daughter instead.

"Ah there" She yells almost in happy while pointing to the white car that driving over them. The heat of sun make both of their face turned into red a bit.

After a few seconds, the car stops in front of them. Geu rim quickly open the front door and carefully shove Soyeong to the passenger seat, then close the door.

She moves to the back seat and about to open the door for herself but suddenly the voice greeted her ears.

"Geu Rim-shi" 

She frozen in her spot upon her name been called. She quickly turn around and to be greeted by the doctor. She frown but answered it eventually "Yes?"

Geu rim turn back to the car then gestures her hand to Minji through the glass window, asking her to wait for a while. She slowly approaches the male that stood without his white coat anymore instead the simple jacket on his body.

Youngjae watched her to come over with a small smile.

"Why did you call me, doctor?" Geu rim softly asked. Her eyes narrow a bit, observing his face. His face really clear in her eyes now than a while ago. He seems quite familiar but she really can't remember.

"Erm, can I have your phone number?" He blunts. Geu rim surprised by his questions as her face changed the colour.

"W-why would I need to give you my phone number?" She asked, a bit vibrate in her voice.

Youngjae bites his lower lip "Er.. only if I need to tell you about Soyeong's condition?" 

He secretly slap himself for being stupid. There is another reason he was asking her phone number. Because of not Jongup told him about Geu rim a while ago. He might lost his first love again.

"Ah right!" Geu rim said, letting out her pen from her small bag. She suddenly takes Youngjae's hand then roll up his sleeve before writing down her number on his skin.

Youngjae keeps his smile while his eyes watch her intently. After done she keeps back her pen then look up.

"Okay, done! I need to go now, bye" Geu rim waves her hand then run back to the waiting car before climbing herself inside. The car pull off from the side road before driving away, leaving the place.

Youngjae lowers his head then stare at the number on his hand and for a second, his lips form into a wide smile.

"Geu rim, Geu rim, you are still slow" He mumbles, then turn around to get inside his clinic again.

 

 

THE END

 


 

Thanks for reading this story! bye!

No sequel!