Chapter 10

He is a Bad Boy

 


I stumble a little by his sudden yank as my face bury in his broad chest an instant. My eyes grow wide by the dramatic action, and it's such happen in a blink of an eyes which I found myself become numb for a moment and my lips apart in shocked. Everything went silence when only an loud groan be listened in the air freely. I inhale with hard breath then my eyes land at the laying figure on the ground. 

I can tell, whoever watching those moments a minute ago, completely having their mouth open by itself  as they gasp almost in disbelief. The fellow gang of the Ilhoon guy quickly rushes to the poor boy and help him up while my body still safe in Youngjae's arm. I'm about to pull away my head from his chest when abruptly a voice interrupt us.

"What happens here?!"

All of the people who is being here, turn around and try to find the sudden voice. The second thing, the gang of Ilhool quickly get up and scamper to the door and before anyone capable to block them, all of them disappeared immediately which left only Bap gang including me by our spot. It's not like they don't want to run away from the chaotic situation but their feet seem had been glued down onto the ground by itself and their brain couldn't function properly. The person seem familiar to them after all. well, all of the school know him

Instantly, Youngjae throws my body aside when he finally snaps up by the principal's presence in the rooftop place. I wide my eyes at his rude action and for a second someone catch my tiny body from tumbling on the floor. I quickly grip his arm for support my balance before looking up to glance at the person. Jongup smiles at me when our eyes meet. I smile back as I breathe out in relief. I thought I will totally fall down for real. This guy!

Jongup helps me to stand on my feet before slowly release me.

"Don't you ever dare to move, Youngjae!" The principal's voice grab my attention back as I turn my head to look at the door way. There stand the principal and a few of male teachers behind him. I gulp down in fear. My eyes quickly lands at youngjae this time, As I wacth him like wanting to run away but stop immediately when the principal gives him a clear warning. 

From here, I can hear him curse under his breath. 

I tear away my gaze from him then focus back at the principal's face. His face looks slight red due to anger and slowly shiver me in fright. But for a second, I press my lips together when I notice, Youngjae's friends secretly sneak up behind the principal and the teahcers from behind, heading to the open door. My eyes silently follow their movement.

One of them notices that I'm watching over them as he quickly puts his finger on his lip, hushing me. I'm not quite know who is him but, I think his name is Daehyun or something like that. I didn't give him any response as I watch two other behind him, who is named, Himchan and zelo. at this situation, only both of them didn't notice that I'm watching them. 

I blink away my eyes from them as I turn my head to the side only to find Jongup also watches his own friends like me. He bites his bottom lip, probably want to escape like them too, but it's seem difficult for him.

Yongguk makeas a short squint at his friends who successfully run away from being caught. He hisses under his breath and for a second, he runs to the door but the luck not on his side when Mr Han which position as our discipline teacher catch him by arm right away. Mr Han smiles in saticfy and Yongguk immediately lets out a load grunt.

"" He mutters,

"Watch your language" Mr Han remarks. Yongguk only rolls his eyes and try to pull back his arm but his grip become more tight, refuse to let him go.

"Can you stop making problem in this school?" The principal started as his eyes shot at Youngjae straightly. Youngjae promptly scoffs then a smirk appear in his arrogant's face. My jaw drops in half believe, shocking by his mock expression.

Is he seriously didn't scare of him?

"Do I look like I care.." He replies back his gaze bravely "..Ahjushi?"

Ok now, I feel like fainting. Ahjushi? What on earth is that? 

I frown on my spot, then my eyes run to the principal, waiting for his next word. I can tell, he seems to get used by his rude words as his face looks calmer than I'm expecting and the teachers seems didn't shock at his words. Apparently, only me who is being curious by this situation.

The principal make a heavy sigh right away, "Despite I'm brother of your father, that's not mean, you could do whatever you want and break the rule of school easily"

My lips quickly forming into an 'O' shape,slowly getting my answer.

"Wae? you want to tell father about my behavior?" He bravely talks back and grab my attention back at the same time. I trail my eyes at him and study him in silence.

"I will possibly do that" The principal nods his head. Youngjae shrugs, signalling that he doesn't really care by that. The principal grits his teeth at the stubborn nephew of him. 

Suddenly, the principal turns his head and spot me who is standing not far from them. "What are you doing here!?"

I flinch a bit, when he surprisingly snaps me up like that. My stomach immediately shrink in fear. I slowly look up as my mouth open try to say something but nope of words out at the moment. My brain seems broken right away, and don't know how to work again. 

"I-I'm Just.." As I'm busying think the right word inside my mind. Youngjae on the other hand, secretly exchange the glance with Yongguk while the principal not watching. They seem planning of something.

Like a magic, Yongguk pulls his arm out of the discipline teacher's grip which using all his strength right away and begin to run. Youngjae also does the same, and at this kind of situation, they didn't secretly sneak up behind instead rammed between in the principal and the teachers together, who is blocking the door way completely.

At this moment, their plan seem success as well and the way the teachers didn't have a slight change to catch them, showing that they did it to escape from the trouble.

With that, My jaws drop again at the sight while Jongup shakes his head at both of his hyung.

The principal almost stumble by their action before turning behind. "Yah, both of you, come back here! Kids!"

I froze myself and after that, I was shocked by the fingers wrap around my wrist all of a sudden. The second thing, I feel my body has been drag away. I quickly look up and found Jongup pulls me along and he drags me out from the door too, following the rest. Not to mention, The voice of principal echoes again as calling us to come back.

"Jongup! Why are we running too?" I ask confusingly, while our feet stepping down the stairs one by one in flurry. My face appear a worry one, just remembering that I'm just creating a problem in this school. I can't believe my image had been ruined because I have involved myself with their problem.

I cringe even more when Jongup answer me after that "Because you're our team now"

My blood shot up all over my body, So, that's mean, I've been addressing as a bad student too?

No! Andwae! I feel like crying right now.