Chapter 2

He is a Bad Boy


I rest my head on my desk in frustration. I turn my head to the side as let out a very very heavy sigh. 

"What am I going to do? What should I say to Min Ji Unnie?" I grab the letter out from my pocket then put them on the desk. I stare blankly at the letter and I wonder what Min Ji wrote in this letter. should I read secretly?

"Ah..what am I thinking about?! ahh, Molla!" I shout as mess my own hair.

"You know, you look creepy.." a voice suddenly come from nowhere. I immediately raise my head so that I can find where the voice come from. I startle when I see Jongup in front of me.

"Ya-yah what are you doing here?" I say. after we both come back to the class earlier, I straightly sat in my desk without talking with him. I never talk to him before that's why I just pretend like I don't know him like I always do. I stare at him who just smiling at nothing. What is wrong with this guy?

"Sit, of course" I almost fall from my seat after earning his answer. is he stupid?

"I know, but What are you doing here? you suppose to sit in your desk over there" I point my index finger behind me, showing his own desk. He makes a circle shape with his finger on my desk as shyly grin at me innocently. I frown.

"Look, since you are already here I want to ask you something." I say to him, he nod his head as allowing me to ask. I take a deep breath before open my mouth. but...

"Ok class, go back to your seat please, I already want to start my lesson" Our teacher's voice appear as prevent me to speak up.  Jongup stands up from his seat and mouth me something like 'we will talk this later' I just nod and look him walk away.

"What am I thinking again?" I say in a low voice only me can hear. Actually I want to ask him to give this letter to Youngjae. Look like he is youngjae's friend. I heavily sigh. again. then open my book.

~~~

A last bell ringing to show that school is over, the students in my class start to rush out of the classroom. They look too impatient  want to go home.  I just roll my eyes as waiting for classroom become empty. I always the last person goes out from the class and I really like it does so. I hate crowds and noise, that's why I doesn't even have any of friends. Min Ji, I really hope she will become my friend.... again.

"Hey" someone taps me on the shoulder twice which make me snap of my thought. I look up and to be greeted by Jongup's face in front of me. 

"You said, you want to say something. so, what is it?" Jongup grabs my hand then we start walking out of the class. Even somehow he looks innocent and slightly stupid but I have to admit it, he really has a strong arm. Also, I can see his muscle. Ok stop! I look ert here.

"Ughh.. never mind. Forget it about that" I say as I change my mind. I've shouldn't ask him that. I will do by myself. I silently make a small sigh. We both walk silently in the hallway of the school.

"Wait!" I suddenly exclaim as stop from walking. Jongup also does the same as me. I tilt my head to him, frowning.

"Why are we walking together.? I'm not your friend and we're not close either." I distance my self from him. He scratches his own head in confusion.

"I thought we're friend. aren't we?" He answers me with a question back. I quickly shake my head, deny it.

"No.. We're not" I state as instantly walk away leaving him with a puzzled face.

As I walk a few step forward. Suddenly Five boys appear in front of me, They stand in the straight line as block my way. I look up and gulp. I can't see their face clearly because the light from behind them blocking my sight to see their face.  I can tell that they are not good people. I can see through their look. The shirt out of the pant. the collar mess up and their shirt. What a bad attitude that they even had.

I take a step back while they walk slowly toward me. I keep taking steps backwards until my back bump into jongup's chest. My heart beating very fast because of fear. I quickly close my face with my own palm.

"Yah Moon Jongup!! What took you so long? We have been waiting for you almost an hour." one of them says to Jongup. I peek through my hand only to see one of them approaching toward us. he pushes me aside them playful slap Jongup chest. Jongup looks like a lost people now. 

I take this as a chance to me for escaping from this place. I'm about to run but suddenly a strong hand caught my wrist.

"Yah, Aren't you a girl who want to force me to accept your letter earlier?" a familliar voice say to me, I froze in my spot, don't know what to do. his grip becomes tight when I didn't say anything. I look up only to find youngjae who is already smirking at me.

"Ouh!" I groan in pain. my wrists are really hurt because of his strong grip.

"Stop hyung, you're hurting her." Jongup grabs my hand then bring me to him. I flinch in shock.

"What the hell Jongup? did you like her?" Youngjae suddenly asks which make me gasp instantly.

"N-no.." he starts to stutter. did I just see him blushing.? I shrug as shook my head.

"Then, Why are you too protecting to her? Like I will do something bad to her." Youngjae says under his breath while shooting me a glance. I just lower my head.

"Yeah.. I can feel that Hyung will do something bad to her." Jongup states innocently to his hyung and then earning a smack on his head from youngjae.

"I'm not that bad!" Youngjae retorts then lean his body on the wall. Jongup rubs the spot that he just got smacked. I just remain silent in my spot. 

"Let me introduce you to my friends" Jongup whispers to me then give me a smile.

"No, next time please. I want to go home now." I whisper to him back, hoping he will understand me. Youngjae's eyes lock on me and I really don't like it.

"Err... okay" he eventually says then release my hand. I start to walk away but I can feel six pairs of eyes is staring at me from behind. I quickly speed my walk into a run then get out from the building school as soon as possible. Their stare is killing me, I can't walk properly earlier. I let out a sigh of a relief.

I'm about to approach the gate but suddenly the presence of someone is blocking my way. I look up immediately. she glances toward me as waiting me to say something.

"M-min Ji..."