Chapter 14

He is a Bad Boy


"Give me some time to think, this new really shocked me" Minji responsed with no tone in her voice. She gets up from the bench immediately, where both of us sharing together a moment ago. I have revealed the truth behind this understanding between us which slowly easing my shoulders.

I take off my eyes from my fingers that placing on my lap, before looking up to Minji, who is already standing like a statue in front of me. I tried to search her facial expression at the moment but I can't, when only her back facing me now. I bite my lower lip.

For a second, I heard the sound of breathing out from her. "I will go now, take care" She opened again then shocking me with the polite excuse before taking step forward, walking away from the park. I silently watch her back, without taking any response.

My small lips slowly pull into a smile after her figure of my sight, Her words such giving me a chance again. She is starting to open up to me. I knew it, it's going to happen.

I know we will make up soon. 

We will be back together like before.

Just like what I wanted. Back to our friendship. I'm so happy and relief at the some time. I will wait for her to accept me again and give her time for it. There's no hate to me any longer. I hope thing will become good tomorrow.

I lean my back on the bench in relax, lifting my head up, looking into the sky above me. My school bag next to me, I pull closer into my lap. The light wind push my hair here and there. It's such a good feeling. The park looks a bit quiet, probably people starting to go home and rest. The large sky, turning into yellow with slightly orange. No wonder people is getting less right now.

I slowly grab my bag then get up eventually, putting them over my shoulders. My feet moving forward, leaving the place calmly. 

I reached to the playground near my house, and my eyes wander over there. I thought there's no one but I'm totally wrong, when I saw a few of boys, playing. Ehem, I mean, a few of guys, with school uniform still glued on their bodies, just like me. I blink my eyes, seem like I know them.

Of course I know, because they are Bap.

What are they doing at this time anyway?

Zelo and Daehyun is playing slides and they keep pushing each other to be in the slide. Himchan and Jongup play the swings, fighting who is more fast among them. Their voice of laughter fill up the air and around the playground. are not that too much for school students playing here? like seriously, they are more childish, to be honest. 

But slightly different with Yongguk, who is just standing there, leaning his body over one of the poles, playing with his phone silently. Absolutely ignore his friends and being in his own world. 

There is someone that missing, my eyes quickly move around the place, trying to find him and it's about a few minutes before I notice a single body, sitting on the stairs of slides. 

He's silently sit there, gluing his eyes down. I don't know he seems space out in his spot and the noise that made by his friends never tickle his attention once. What can I say is, he looks different when he is serious. It looks mature on this side. 

I touch my chest for a second. I think my trauma still haunt me again. I'm afraid of the human name a boy. I really hope I will recover from this and back to myself again. 

I knows he didn't mean to do such a thing. I didn't even blame him for what had happened in the school even I'm still confused with what he was trying to tell me a while ago. 

Yes, I trust him, because of him, I'm starting to open up to everyone, especially a boy.

I believe he is not as bad as he shows to the wolrd. He can be good, even good from everyone.

I didn't realize, my smile already plaster on my lips and start to take a step again, leaving them by themselves. The sunset could be see and it looks so beautiful, I enjoy the view while on the way to my house.

...

"Yoo Youngjae! what's wrong with you!!?" It has been third times, he got scolded by himchan but he didn't effect even a bit. The team that they are setting up into two, Youngjae, himchan and zelo while the other team Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup, it's look fair enough. Sometimes they will exchange the member.

Well, As usual, they will play the soccer in the huge field of the school together, it just like a routine from them.

It's has been almost a week, Youngjae seems out of his character. More quiet among s, he also change himself a lot, which surprising the members as well. When they tried to figure out his problem, only silent they got. Jongup also who close with him, don't have any idea.

He even seems obey at everything and didn't even miss the class now. That's really surprising everyone in the school.

"I'm sorry guys, I can't play anymore. You guys can go on without me" He ignored himchan's angry face then walk out from the greener grass. Himchan wides his eyes. After letting their team lost, he wants to quit the game now!

WTF? Himchan cursed inside his heart.

"Yah! Yah! Come back here!" He was about to chase after him but got dragged by yongguk right away. 

"Let him be, we still can play without him" He said to himchan, seem more understand about his dongseang.

"Are you serious?! We don't have enough members right now! " Himchan pulls his hair frustrated.

"It's not a bit deal, we can ask one of them to join us" Yongguk points his fingers over a group of boys that watching them from the beginning.

"They are afraid of us" Himchan mentioned, reminding Yongguk who they are in this school. 

"Then, speak nicely" Yongguk suggested then letting go of himchan. He walks over them and make a group shut their mouth immediately.

"Oh god!" Himchan gives up and end up reaching to Yongguk's pace that leaving him a while ago.

Daehyun and zelo blinks their eyes, before a ball flies over them.

"Daehyun Hyung catch the ball" Jongup yells and make the male startled completely over the sudden voice. But the ball successfully land in his hand Anyway then he quickly looks up at Jongup and give him 'What the heck was that' look.

"I don't want to play too" Jongup stated then walk off, leaving the two. Gawk.

"Daehyun hyung, how do we explain this to himchan Hyung and Yongguk hyung?" Zelo pokes daehyun on the shoulder.

"I don't know, we are dead, Junhong" Daehyun said in horror, remembering how mad himchan was over Youngjae a while ago.

"I think, it's better for me to tell them right now, and we can ask for one person more, because Jongup was quit" Zelo voice out, without waiting for Daehyun's response, he already run through the field and join his Hyungs who is talking with the group boys. 

Jongup approaches Youngjae who is sitting already on the chair. There is place their bags and stuffs and Youngjae drinks his water calmly on his spot while his eyes watching the field in front of them. He then place the bottle down before wiping his sweat with the small towel, ignoring Jongup who is getting near him.

"Hyung" Jongup called, but Youngjae only keep silent by his seat.

"Hyungg~" Jongup sing song over him now but the reaction still the same. He lets out a breath immediately, taking a seat beside his hyung.

He takes the same towel Youngjae used a minute ago before wiping off the sweat from his neck and face. He seems has more sweat than Youngjae's because he had fully pull out of his energy a while ago while Youngjae keeps on space out which making himchan got mad completely.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? Is there something bother you?" Jongup tried again and this time earning a small sigh from the male. Jongup turns to him.

"I don't know" that's all out of his mouth at the moment, bringing his hands over his hair before pulling them in frustrated.

Jongup frown, quite don'tunderstand "What do you mean?"

"I don't know what is happening to me lately" He leans his back over the chair. Jongup who is still confusing, just shrug and decided to not asking anymore. His answer was so unclear and he's too lazy to ask him again and again.

"Jongup-ah" Youngjae suddenly calls him after a few minutes being silent.

"Why?" He responses while his hand busying rolling off the bottle. He brings the bottle up to his lips before drinking them slowly.

"How to apologize to someone?"

Jongup chokes on his water right away, after hearing his rare question. He coughed hardly before quickly wiping his mouth with the back of his palm.

"What?!"

Youngjae turns to him and glance dangerously over him.

"Okay, okay!" He grins, placing the bottle on the empty chair beside him "Don't get mad, it's really surprising me" he blunts, frowning as well. It's true! Youngjae is not an easy person before. He was stubborn and never offended in any of words that people said.

He totally changed!

"Who is you want to apologize with?" Question reply with question which annoying Youngjae a bit. This guy!

"Who the person is, you don't need to know, just answer it" he coldly replied before tsk under his breath and now he is sensitive too.

Jongup studies his serious face before sighing.

He looks really serious.

It's really rare and unbelievable.

"Well, easy. Just say you are sorry to the person" Jongup eventually answered, leaning his back over the chair. He notices his other friends begin to play again the soccer in front of them and seem the two of unknown students join them as well and they quite good at getting the goal.

"But hyung, if you-" He turns to the side and found nothing already.

His hyung is gone!

"Youngjae hyung!" Jongup hollers while his eyes looking for his hyung.

"Weird. Where is he going just now?" he mutters.

...

I walk silently through the hall, on my way to the class. The break time almost come into the end as a small sigh left my lips.

"Park Geu rim"

I stop my feet right away when I heard my name has been called from behind. I slowly turn around and to be greeted by the person that almost a week I didn't talk to. 

Youngjae!

 

 

 


This story is getting into the end! Yay! 

By the way, I'm sorry for making you wait for the update and thanks for reading too*bow deeply*