Chapter 11

He is a Bad Boy

 

In the cold morning which the wind blow lightly around the air, giving me such a cozy mood. I saunter alone through the path that lead me to the school place.

Despite the thought of yesterday that almost giving me heart attack, I still try to remain calm and keep myself by thinking more to positive way. I know, in such a situation, I'm going to be next student that the school will remark me as a bad one. The student that teacher having no trust anymore. Yeah it's me.. And I have to swallow those facts deep in my heart.

I make a heavy sigh and try to shrug the thought away or try to not think too much about it because I'm starting to get headache of it.

The journey to the shcool didn't take such a long though when the huge building of my school visible clearly in my sight. I take some more breaths before stepping past the iron gate. 

However, I got bumped from behind which make me stumble a little forward by the effect. I breathe out in relief when noticing I'm still on my feet.

Great! What was that just happened?

I look up immediately and being greeted by the figure of Minji. She lifts up the corner of her lip to me then turn around before stroll away. Apparently, she is the one who was bumping into me on purpose.

I bite my bottom lip.

Hesitantly, I continue stroll down into the block of school, exhaling lightly.

"I wonder how long we're going to be like this" I silently whispered, thinking about Minji Unnie.

Shaking my head, I step into the class upon realizing I've arrived in front of the classroom. The atmosphere in the room quite noise when the students are talking around and some are playing around at the back of the room.

It's seem normal for me to be like that but at the some point it's a bit annoying me and disturbing me sometime. Can they keep quiet for a while even the teacher is not here? Well, I dare nope of them will really does that.

While I'm walking toward my seat, my eyes quickly spot Jongup who is sleeping on his desk comfortably. Like always, nope other thing he will does than sleeping. 

What an useless.. for coming to school without knowledge.

I lazily take a seat then putting my head down on the table. I puff my cheeks a bit before sighing loudly.

I'm about to close my eyes when suddenly I feel a light tap on my right shoulder. I straighten my body then fix my gaze over the person. 

"Geu Rim, Mrs Han wanted to meet you in the teacher's office"

The president of our class informed to me. I blinks my eyes in shock. The thought of yesterday begin to flash back in my mind as the sweat breaking a little in fear.

 

.....

 

I slowly slide the door close after stepping out from the office room. A very deep sigh escaped my mouth immediately as I head to the class back. I can't believe I just got a warning from my teacher about yesterday. However, I also feel sorry to her because make her embarrassed in front of the principal. I know she is trying best to be a good teacher for us, for our class but now me who was she trusting the most had disappointed her badly.

I really feel terrible yet guilty about it.

However, what should I say then? Cause there's no way to turn back. She also reminds me to not involving myself with Bap gang. She said, it be better for me to stay away from them because it's not good for me.

I wonder how bad they are until no one dare to voice up about them.

But somehow, I feel wrong to do like that because I don't think they're that bad as everyone thought.. hmm maybe a little.

I quickly shake my head, trying push away the thought about that again. I guess I think so much about it where I shouldn't though.

I make an abrupt stop when I caught something from the corridor. I scoot to the railing then tiny my eyes at the something down the block. There, I spot a familiar figure is running away.

It's one of Bap gang. What is that name again? Ah Zelo.. but -No, it's not only him when I can see Daehyun and Himchan too.. 

"Where are they going, anyway?" I wonder as I watch them intently. They are troting quietly to the big fence at the back of the school with their bag on their hand. 

For a second, I gasp as I figure out that actually they are planning to skip the class. Seriously, now?!. 

I'm starting to worry and wondering should I prevent them or not, since I already saw them. But then, I shake my head when I remember about the warning Mrs Han given me a few minutes ago. 

I decided to Ignore them.

I take a deep breaths and about to turn around but stop again when I notices the follower behind them afterward.

Jongup?!

And Youngjae too.. wait? As I remember Jongup was in the class earlier. How come he ends up being there too?

Aish, this guy following his Hyung again!

Thinking of he is one of my classmates too, I forced my feet to run toward the stairs again. Fastly, I run down the stairs without wait any second. I scamper in where they are being right now.

"Jongup-ah!" I shout as soon as I arrived to them with a hard breath. Jongup who was about to climb the fence startled obviously and turn around immediately. He shows his shock face when he noticed me who is the one calling him.

"Geu Rim-ah, what are you doing here?" He wides his eyes.

I didn't answer him since I'm busying catch my breath to my lung after running all along here.

"Yah, Where are you going? We still in school time you know" I said right after calm a bit, staring at him.

He Hesitantly on his spot. "Erm.. I.."

"Yah Moon Jongup, Hurry up climb up!"

A voice startling us a little and quickly both of us look up and found Youngjae who is sitting on the top of fence with his legs hanging in both sides. He's staring down hard to us while waiting for Jongup to come over. His face seems not satisfied at all and the shade of red appear in his face when the sunlight attack on his face.

"But-"

"Just ignore her, we are getting late! The members already wait for us" He cuts him right away as glance at me once. I gawk due of his hard words.

Jongup tears away his gaze from his hyung then turning to me again.

"Y-you get to the class, okay? And please pretend you didn't see us at all" He softly tell me which making Youngjae rolls up his eyes, annyoing the way Jongup's voice turn gentle right away. 

Without waiting for my response, he instantly face the fence again and ready to climb it , Nevertheless, I quickly pull his sleeve.

"No, you can't" I raise my voice up. Jongup turns over his shoulder to me immediately.

"Are you going with me right? please don't skip the class again" I start to beg this time by making sad face. Jongup's cheek turn a light red a little.

"Ermm.." He bites his bottom lip in dilemma. I patiently wait for him to give a positive response. Jongup look up at Youngjae again who is frowning now before facing me again. "Okay"

"Yah, What did you mean by okay, huh?" Youngjae interrupted when hearing his simple answer.

"Hyung, I think I can't go with you today" He informed while gazing at Youngjae. 

"What the hell! We had promise to play a video game together, don't you dare Moon Jongup! What's wrong with you? why are you wanting so much to-"

"Sorry, Hyung. I promise to make up again" Jongup cuts him immediately then grab my hand, ready to leave the place. I smile ear to ear, finally I can make him attend to the class. Well, since he is my friend, I'll make it, because it's for his sake too. Plus, I'll make sure to take care  of Mrs. Han's image from now on. It's not only me but I'll prevent moon Jongup from to do such a bad attitude in our school. His discipline is going to improve soon.

Jongup pulls me away from here.

"Yah, Yah, MOON JONGUP! You!- "

Bukk!

"Ouch, My leg!" Youngjae groans loudly when his touch the ground hard. Me and Jongup immediately turn around and found out, youngjae fell down from the tall fence, probably losing his balance at the top on fence.

"Hyung!!"

....

I stand stiffly in front of the yellow door with hesitation. Now is break time and I didn't grab my lauch instead come here an instant. I'm not quite sure, what lead me to come here in the first place, probably because the feeling of guilty watch over me badly. My hand slowly reaches the knob door and grip it. The nervousness begin to feel inside me as sweat break a little in my palms.

I take some more breaths before opening the door with squeezing my eyes shut. The silence greets me and only the sound of fan above the ceiling could be heard. I cautionly shot my eyes open and spot a familiar figure laying down on one of the bed in the emergency room of our school. 

I breathe out in relief when I noticed Youngjae is sleeping now. I silently close the door behind me before bravely proceed in his direction. I quietly stand beside his bed then check on his condition. From what I see now, he seems all fine as if nothing had happened to him at all. The way he sleeps also didn't seem as if he is in injure.

I tsk secretly, but I can't deny that I was worrying a bit about him.

"He's fine, it such a waste I came here in the first place" I silently complain under my breath while stepping back before sitting on the empty bed next to him. I watch him sleeping peacefully and notice his black pants got rip a little on the left knee. My face fall into guilty right away.

....

Youngjae opens his eyes slowly then yawn a little. He gets up from laying with a small whine escaped from his mouth. His body still feel ache from falling a few hours ago as he squeezes a bit his shoulder.

"Damn it! It's all Moon Jongup's fault. I swear I will-" Youngjae stops nagging right away when he catches a sight of Geu Rim, sleeping on the bed next to his. He presses his lips together while his hand slowly drop down by his side. He turn then puts down his legs on the cool floor and facing the bed where is Geu Rim laying at. 

He bites his bottom lips then stare down at the sleeping figure intently with resting his elbows down on each sides of his lap. Her face seems had attracted him as well and let him float on his reveria. After almost half an hour of staring, he immediately gets up from the bed. He coldly turns then saunter to the door, letting the girl on the bed without waking her up.

However, he stops on his spot before he be able to reach the door, turning around again. He walks back to Geu Rim's bed.

"Wake Up!" He hardly flick her forehead which make the girl jerk forward by the effect, awake from sleep.

The girl touches her sore forehead an instant. "Ouch! what was that!?"