Chapter 12

He is a Bad Boy

 

Seem like this month going to be busy for all students due to upcoming exam, or maybe some of them will prepare it and not all. But at this situation really different and rare. why? because here Yoo Youngjae, the bad ever students, uninterested hold the book with full of force all over his face. It's all started with a week ago, where his father had threatened him firmly that he's going to be grounded only if he'd failed all the subjects in his class. He also being threatened that he's going to be sent abroad as well.

Hell Youngjae will let it happen. He is not going everywhere from this school, he wanted to stay here and the biggest reason is because of his friends. No, it's never going to happen in the chapter of his life, living this place. He does as his father told not because of he was afraid of him, but he just wanted to maintain his friendship between his friends. yeah, he loves them so much because almost the rest of his life has been accompanied by them. They always there for him.

A huge breath running down his nose, with his hand confusingly scratches his mess head. Jongup on the other hand, make a quick glance over his hyung.

"Hyung, are you ok?" a deep frown grown over Jongup's eyebrows

Hearing jongup beside him, he smacks down the pen on the coffee table in front of them.

"Damn it! why so hard to understand all of this?!" he complained. The questions completely mess his mind and soul.

Jongup already grin, knowing the look of his hyun face. The look of annoying.

The two of them are now spending their precious time by studying in Youngjae's house. A while ago, the other members came to his house too but after found out Youngjae actually doing something that he never did in his life before, making them laugh their off over him before leaving his house again and let the boy struggling study alone by himself. However, being kind of Jongup, He came to his hyung house again with bringing his books along.

Jongup just shakes his head, and suddenly he notices Youngjae gets up from his seat. He looks up over his hyung and before he could asking where he is going, Youngjae's figure already disappeared behind the kitchen wall. less than one minute, he comes back again to the living room with a large bow of ice cream.

Jongup's eyes big when seeing his hyung but Youngjae only ignores him then walk straight to the couch instead. He roughly throws his body over the couch before taking a huge spoon of ice cream and shove inside his mouth. 

Jongup looks at him empty then move his eyes to the scatter books over the table before looking at him again. Open his mouth..

"Hyung-"

"Shut up, I'm not in my mood"

 

...

The next day after in the school.

The large field is dead silent when there's no one was playing over there at the moment. Youngjae sits by himself. Alone and try to solve his math problem. Even it's sound a bit weird but he still does it and put his ego down to the groud.

Almost a week he tries to endure to skip the class. Somehow his inner trying to destroy himself when they keep on influencing him to join his other friends, however he knows how to control it.

He also has to swallow all of the sarcastics that teacher given him everytime he was attending every single of the class. Sometime it's reach his limit and make him almost burst out his anger.

While Youngjae is busying solving his math problem, there's someone secretly watching every movement of him. It's not like she is stalker or what, but seeing him with deep earnestness over past five days, making him look more attractive in her eyes.

Since that day, she started to pay more attention on him and has an eyes on him too . It's sometime seem unbelievable but she can detected the sign of love for him. The love she always trust on.

Minji bites her lips, and doesn't even know she will be end up like this. Her plan totally out of it and she's a bit hate at the fact.

It's been a long time she held the feeling to talk with him again but she was afraid. Because it's all of sudden to her.

She was about to step out of the hiding place and approaching him but suddenly Jongup come into the view and meet with his hyung.

"Aish, that kid!" She mutters under her breath then hide again behind the wall.

 

....

I just finished my 'business' inside the toilet and went out with smile on my face. I'm on my way heading to my class but at the middle of it. I incidentally meet with the two familiar guys at the long hallway of the corridor.

"Hey geu rim-ah, where are you just going?" Jongup is the first one to speak with me. 

I stop from walking and turn my head to the side.

"Oh, Just from the toilet" I bluntly state with a smile until my eyes fall at the figure beside jongup. My smile gradually turn into awkward.

I've noticed too the books Youngjae is holding but I pretend to not see it as give him a small bow at him. He didn't reply on my bow instead stare at me weirdly but I still put on my smile. 

I run my gaze away and focus on Jongup only now. 

"I will go now, meet you in the class" I casually excused.

"Ok"

After that, I turn around and start to walk again with a feeling of awkward. Because I feel like someone is watching me now and I don't know whether Jongup or someone beside him but I quickly brush them off.

The school went pretty well and the last bell ring around the school. All the students quickly rush to the gate. I stuff my book inside the locker with coution and tiny up a little inside my locker that seem like mess a bit. I take some breaths and about to shut the door of locker but suddenly someone snap me up by shut my locker with loud smack. 

Bam!

I get startled of course. And before I could do anything. Someone spin me around to face him. 

I gawk in shock.

Youngjae bumps hardly his palm on the locker beside my head and make my shoulders lift up but the sudden.

"You! What you have done to me?!" Youngjae yells almost in my face.

I squeeze my eyes shut and open it back.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stutter on my words because of fear.

"You have done something to me." He states this time and stare at me in dangerously.

"W-what?? What do you mean? I'm not done anyth-"

I can't finish my words when suddenly Youngjae takes my palm and place them over his chest.

"Then why I feel this way?"his voice has no tone now. 

I frozen in my spot, when I feel his strong heart beats  through my plam. It just the same when I touched his chest at my house that day. Suddenly I remember something as I pull back my hand from his grip.

"I-I don't know but you said you will die if I touch you"

"So what are you going to do with this?"Youngjae randomly asks with a bit confusing me.

His eyes looks narrow in confusion too before they turn into something different.

"Tell me now.. what should I do?!" He adds, raising a bit his tone in his voice.

I keep silent.

"How about you?! Did you feel the same as mine?" Suddenly his hand touches my chest with shocking me as well.

My eyes wide.

He has touched my private part.. even it's not really the part.. but still it's almost my s.

I quickly slap his hand away from my chest. Give him a hard glance with flare in my eyes.

"You! ert bad boy!" I step hard on his feet then run out from the locker room in unbelievable.

"Ouhh" Youngjae yells in pain before bump his head on the locker for a few times while mumbling 

"It's not what really I mean"