//Chapter 09//

Healing His Heart

Memories of that someone?

 


After Luhan ran out of the restuarant.

Sehun ran out after Luhan, only to find Luhan huddled on the floor with his arms around his knees looking down to his still bleeding finger, next to the enterance of the burgar restuarant.

 

Sehun kneels down feeling concerned for Luhan,and takes a hold of Luhan's bleeding finger, "Luhan," he starts to say pulling out his handkerchief, "You okay?" he simply says not wanting to bring up the situation from inside the restuarante. 

 

Luhan slightly looks up not wanting to show Sehun how weak he was over something so simple. He tried his best not to start crying or break down in front of Sehun, he felt asahmed of himself for feeling like this, feeling so weak and scared, "I'm...i'm okay," Luhan says trying to keep to himself.

 

Sehun pulls Luhan's hand away from him, and brings it closer to himself, "Its okay," he says, then takes the handkerchief and softly rubs the blood away from his finger. "Lets go, we'll need to hurry home to put a bandaid on that," Sehun says standing back up, placing the handkerchief back into his pocket. 

 

Luhan doesn't move, but with a little help from Sehun, he's able to stand up.

 

"Thats good," Sehun says, then they both start walking ahead.

 

~

 

Xiumin tosses and turns all night, because all he could think of was the look on Luhan's face, the moment he pushed Xiumin away. Luhan definitely must hate him. Xiumin holds his arms close to his chest and clenches his hands together tightly, "I can't give up, no matter how much it hurts," he whispers to himself, then shuts his eyes trying to fall asleep, but soon enough hours passed and he didn't get one minute of sleep. 

 

Eventually the alarm clock on the desk next to Xiumin went off, and in seconds he shut it off. Xiumin immediately sat up in in bed yawning because of the lack of sleep. Sadly when he took a look outside it was a gray cloudy day, the sun nowhere in sight. 

 

Xiumin finally got out of bed and did his best to ignore what had happened yesterday. He made breakfast, put on new feshly clean clothes, even uploaded some pictures to his blog, but no matter what he did all he could think of was Luhan. 

 

Xiumin stood up and took out his phone. He had to do something, or else the pain might over take him. He dialed Kai's number and waited for him to answer. After a few tones, Kai finally picks up his call.

 

"Hello" Kai answers.

 

"Kai, can we talk?" Xiumin asks.

 

Kai nods to himself on the other line, "Yeah, for sure, but actually i'm a little bit busy right now. As soon as i'm done, i'll come over, since I already know where you live, okay?" he says.

 

"You don't have to come to my house, i'll meet you somewhere, " Xiumin says feeling a bit bad since he felt like he must of just interupted Kai.

 

"No, I promise i'll be over soon," Kai says, then hangs up before Xiumin could refuse.

 

Xiumin sighs, then places his phone into his pocket, '' see you soon'' he says to himself, sadly not feeling any better than he did before.

 

~

 

"No, I promise i'll be over soon," Kai says, then hangs up.

 

"Who was that, Xiumin?" Sehun says looking to Kai.

 

Kai nods, "So what was it you wanted to talk about," he asks placing his phone into his pocket. 

 

Sehun nods looking to the ground, then kicks the dirt a few times, "Well erm.." he starts to say, then stands up strait and takes a good long stare at Kai before saying anything else. Kai looks to Sehun confused, but soon realizes what Sehun might bring up. 

 

"Why did you do that yesterday?" Sehun starts to say, "You may or may not know, but if you didn't notice me and Luhan, aren't on the greatest terms with Xiumin right now, " Sehun says feeling a little frustrated.

 

"I know, but I was trying to help," Kai says shyly. 

 

Sehun just glares at Kai, "Please next time just tell me, okay?" he says then pats Kai on the shoulder. 

 

Kai nods and scratches his neck feeling a little bad, "Yeah, sorry," he says looking to the ground.

 

Sehun slightly smiles, then nods, "So, what were you talking about with Xiumin?" he asks.

 

~

 

Xiumin looks at his watch, then takes a sip of his newly made cup of coffee. 'When is he going to get here, he kept thinking to himself, mostly just to get any other thoughts out of his mind.

 

Xiumin nods to himself and then goes to the kitchen table where he left his laptop, and sits down. He opens the laptop and quickly searches up his blog. He scrolls through all the posts, stopping at a few to take a few seconds to admire them. He lauhges to himself just thinking about how he admires his own work. As he's scrolling through the pictures he suddenly stops at one of the pictures that especially caught his eye. It was posted almost eight months ago when he first started his blog. It was a picture of the scenery of a pond, a very familiar pond, but what caught his eye the most was the blurry outline of a person so familiar to Xiumin. It was Luhan. Xiumin immediately scrolls back up to the top to his newer feed, and looks away from his laptop.

 

After a few seconds Xiumin realizes something, "Wait,..How did I get that picture?" he asks himself, then scrolls back down to the picture to get another look at it. Even though the person standing in the picture was quiet blurry, it was clearly Luhan. Suddenly he remembers something.

 

Xiumin had taken that picture. It was the day Luhan had let Xiumin try out his camera for the first time. Xiumin remembers how he was taking careless pictures of the sky and the scenery. He remembers how Luhan had tapped him on the shoulder and right after Xiumin had taken that picture of Luhan. Xiumin scratches his head, "Jeez didn't know I that bad to get a blurry Luhan," he says to himself almost giggling.

 

Xiumin tapps his fingers on the desk trying to remember how he had gotten the photo since he had taken the photo on Luhan's camera. Xiumin nods his head, "Right!" he says. He remembers that Luhan had printed out that picture specifically to make fun of Xiumin's picture taking, and had given Xiumin the picture. 

 

"How could I forget," Xiumin says.

 

 

 

Suddenly the door bell rings startling Xiumin out of his seat. He quickly walks to the door knowing it will be Kai, but when he opens the door he is greeted by a diferent face. It was Sehun. Xiumin lifted his eyebrows confused, then noticed Kai behind Sehun peeking over his shulder. 

 

"Kai why did you bring Sehun here?" Xiumin says tiptoeing over Sehun to talk to Kai. 

 

Sehun laughs then pushes past Xiumin into his house, "Oh, come one," he says walkng into the house.

 

"Ah," Xiumin says lightly as Sehun walks into his house, attempting to stop him, but he was already inside. Seconds latter Kai pushes Xiumin in himself, and walks the both of them into the living room.

 

"Xiumin, I know you said you wanted to talk with me, but Sehun has a lot to talk to you about, okay," Kai says patting Xiumin on the back. 

 

Xiumin looks to Kai worried, but knew it was probably a good idea that Sehun and him were to talk. Honestly talking to Sehun would probably help out alot, he really just needed answers, and who batter than it to be Sehun. Xiumin nods, "Okay."

 

"Okay, is there anywhere I can go, or should I just leave?" Kai asks Xiumin. 

 

"Oh, I have a xbox in my room, if you want you can go ahead and play any game I have, or you can leave," Xiumin says answering Kai's question.

 

"Okay! Xbox it is," Kai says excitedly, "plus, its not like I have any better place to be," Kai says winking at both Sehun and Xiumin.

 

"My room is over that way" Xiumin points over to his room.

 


 

A/N: Update! If you have read 'Healing His Smile' you might recognize that the first part of Xiumin's memories is from chapter 12. The second part of his memories is just added in. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and anticipate some soon to be friendships! Maybe even a new character?! 

Sorry for mistakes

I don't know why but I feel like something is off