//Chapter 10//

Healing His Heart

Forgiving without realizing?

 


Xiumin gestures to Sehun towards the couch, "Go ahead sit," he says nodding and pointing towards the living room couch. Sehun blinks a few times then walks over to the couch to sit down. "So, would you like anything to drink, water, coffee?" Xiumin begins to say.

 

"I don't like coffee...Luhan, he likes coffee," Sehun says, then pauses after saying that. Sehun looks around and looks off into the kitchen, "You brew your own coffee?" Sehun asks.

 

Xiumin nods, "Yeah, best way to do it, taste the best to," he says laughing a little at after, "I'm just to good for even the coffee haters to dislike my coffee," he says confidently.

 

Sehun rolls his eyes, "You think so?" he starts to say, "I really hate my coffee," he says.

 

"Well then you should try my coffee out sometime," Xiumin says, "You and Luhan," he says softly at the end.

 

"Of course," Sehun says.

 

Xiumin looks around his house feeling the air become a little awkward, then he turns back to Sehun, "Right, you wanted to talk about something," he says already knowing what the topic of this conversation is going to be about. Xiumin was glad though, really glad that Sehun is willing to talk to him, especially if he's going to help him out with Luhan.

 

Sehun nods hesitantly, "Yeah, i'm sure you already know that...we need to talk about Luhan," Sehun says, Xiumin nodding. "I don't dislike you, not one bit. There was a time I did have a little hate towards you, but thats over, thats in the past and now, all I want most is for you and Luhan to make up." Sehun says actually meaning everything he says. 

 

Xiumin nods, "Thank you, for not hating me, really." he says feeling grateful for that. "and since we both have the same intentions, will you help me out with Luhan?" he asks almost pleading.

 

Sehun nods sternly, "Thats what i'm here for." Sehun starts to say, "Luhan, he still needs time, probably more than both of us can wait but thats why we both need to help him. I hate seeing the way he hurts, and the way he feels ashamed," Sehun says.

 

Xiumin looks to the ground feeling pain in his heart. He didn't like hearing those things about Luhan, he didn't want to know the sad truth. The truth that Luhan is going through so much pain because of Xiumin himself. He wants to change Luhan's feelings into happy ones, he wants to heal him, heal his broken heart. But who could forgive such a fool.

 

"I'm sure everything will soon be okay, but we both know its going to take some time, and I know you must be going through a lot yourself. I guess I could say you are lucky to have a friend like Kai, he cares about you a lot. You know he made one of the coworkers at his job today work the rest of his shift just so he could come over here today,"Sehun says patting Xiumin on the back.

 

Xiumin looks to Sehun surprised, "Wow, now I feel even worse. To bad I have to share him with you now,"he says laughing.

 

Sehun laughs himself, then they both calm themselves, "Xiumin, this weekend i'm going to be out at the park with Luhan, just letting you know," he says hinting a way for Xiumin and Luhan to meet up.

 

Thankfully Xiumin understood what Sehun meant by the hint, and nods, "Okay!" he says, then stops and looks over to his laptop. His laptop was opened up to his blog, "Oh right, do you remember that camera Luhan had?" he asks curiously.

 

Sehun nods, "He hasn't used it in forever, its been sitting on the top of his dresser," he says.

 

Xiumin nods, and smiles to himself remembering the past. 

 

Suddenly the door to Xiumin's room swings open and comes out a panicking Kai, "Xiumin, Xiumin! where is the bathroom," Kai yells squirming around. 

 

Both Sehun and Xiumin laugh, "Over there," Xiumin says pointing over to the door next to his room.

 

~

This weekend

About an hour ago Xiumin got a text from Sehun, saying that he and Xiumin would be leaving to the park in about twenty minutes. The moment he got the text Xiumin immediately started to get ready to go out, but now after forty minutes since Sehun and Luhan would have gotten to the park, why was he still hesitant about actually going.

 

Xiumin defiantly wasn't going to miss out on this opportunity, and he wasn't going to back out, but why wasn't he moving from his seat at the table. Maybe he was expecting to much to come out of this, but in reality this may be nothing but being able to see Luhan. He just really wants to make up with Luhan so bad, it really  hurts. 

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. Xiumin scratches his head confused, "Mail? But that doesn't come until Monday," he says to himself as he walks to the door. Xiumin without taking a peek outside before he opens the door, he pauses in front of the door realizing who this interrupting person may be. Xiumin opens the door, and slightly laughs as he finds out he was right, "Kai!" he says letting Kai in.

 

Kai looks to Xiumin confused, "Lets go" he says pointing outside.

 

"What do you mean? I actually have somewhere to be," Xiumin says.

 

Kai nods, "Yeah, and you should of been there at least thirty minutes ago," he says, then starts pushing Xiumin out the door. 

 

"Wait, you know. Were you eavesdropping!" Xiumin says getting a little angry.

 

Kai shakes both his head and hands in Xiumins face, "Of course not," he starts to say, then laughs, "Sehun, he accidently sent me that text that was meant for you this morning," He says laughing harder.

 

Xiumin rolls his eyes, "So you couldn't mind your own business,"Xiumin says.

 

"Of course not," Kai laughs.

 

Xiumin nods, "Okay, lets go."

 

~

 

As soon as both Xiumin and Kai reached the park they immediately lay eyes upon Sehun and Luhan. Kai taps Xiumin's shoulder a few times insisting Xiumin to go ahead. Xiumin kicks Kai back, "Not like this," he says.

 

Kai sighs, "Fine, now I don't know about you, but I really wanna talk to Sehun," he says, then abruptly looks over to Xiumin, "I have an idea," he says, then starts walking away towards Sehun and Luhan, but before he got to close to them for them to notice him yet, he yelled, "You got it!" to Xiumin, probably hinting something for Xiumin.

 

Xiumin sighs, and nods to himself feeling incredibly nervous. He looks over to Kai and notices both Sehun and Kai were now gone. He looks around trying to find them, but they disappeared. Then he spots Luhan sitting on one the park benches, "So is this the plan," Xiumin whispers to himself. 

 

Xiumin nods to himself knowing what he has to do. He takes out his cell phone and opens up to his camera. He was going to pretend to take pictures and ''suddenly run into Luhan''. Damn Xiumin started to feel guilty about this, Why did we have to trick Luhan just so that I could see him, he thinks to himself. Xiumin shakes his head and ignores those thoughts, this could determine weather or not he and Luhan would make up. 

 

Xiumin starts walking over where Luhan was sitting and begins to take pictures of the scenery.The park was actually one of the best places in town to take pictures, but by now Xiumin probably has taken pictures of the whole area already. Xiumin stops in front of Luhan facing away from him continuing to take pictures and to Xiumins surprise Luhan actually noticed.

 

"Xiumin.." Luhan says softly almost not loud enough for Xiumin to hear.

 

Xiumin quickly turns around towards Luhan surprised, "Luhan," more surprised at the fact that Luhan showed himself to Xiumin first, rather than the fact that he had to pretend he was surprised to see Luhan there. 

 

Luhan swallows, then looks away from Xiumin, "You're taking pictures?" he says not wanting to make eye contact with Xiumin.

 

Xiumin smiles, "Yeah, you want to see some of the pictures I took?" he says taking a few steps towards Luhan.

 

Again to Xiumin's surprise Luhan agreed to take a look at some of the pictures Xiumin took. 

 

Xiumin opens to his camera roll and then slightly leans over to Luhan to show him the pictures. Luhan himself leans in close to Xiumin to see the pictures. As he scrolls through some of the pictures Luhan even comments on a few of the pictures. Xiumins smiles to himself as he knows that a few funny pictures are coming up in his camera roll. Maybe i'll get to see him laugh, Xiumin thinks to himself. 

 

As he scrolls upon some of the funny pictures his thoughts were right, Luhan laughs at some of the pictures. Both of them seem to be having a good time. Then  when Luhan looks to Xiumin smiling, he realizes whats been going on and then moves away from Xiumin.

 

Xiumin looks to Luhan, "You know Luhan," Xiumin starts to say warmly, "I started taking pictures because of you. You inspired me, and turns out I love what I do," he says still looking to Luhan.

 

Luhan slowly turns back to Xiumin, "Really," he says surprised.

 

Xiumin nods, "Yeah. I think maybe we should take pictures together again," he says smiling.

 

Luhan looks up to Xiumin and smiles brightly, something Xiumin missed dearly, "I would like that," Luhan says.

 


 

A/N: Update! Hope you enjoyed it! Maybe next chapter we'll get some Sekai going on.

Sorry for mistakes