//Chapter 07//

Healing His Heart

 


Sehun yaws stretching out his arms, as he sits up in bed. He scoots over to the he edge of the bed and stares blankly at the wall for a few minutes before looking over to the clock on the wall. 


Surprised he jumps up, "10 o'clock! Dang it, I slept in," Sehun says, then goes to grab his cell phone off the night stand next to his bed. 


Sehun looks to the screen surprised realizing he had a few missed calls, and had a good amount of unread messages. He takes a look at the missed calls first, noticing that he had a missed call from Luhan, and a few missed calls from Kai. 


"Why was Luhan trying to call me?" He lives- Oh maybe he went out," Sehun says sitting back down on his bed. 


Before calling anyone back Sehun goes to check his messages. Every single message was from Kai, except for one, which was from and unknown number.


"Let's see," Sehun says opening up the messages from Kai first. 


You got the job! Was basically what every message from Kai said. He sighed, then read the last message. I hope you don't mind, but I gave Xiumin you number. 


Sehun's eyes widen after reading the message, he quickly opens the other message from the unknown number, "it must be Xiumin," he says.


Sehun nods his head reading the message, "I was right," he says under his breath. 


Hey, its Xiumin. I noticed you and Luhan moved here. Could We talk? I really want to see Luhan. 


Sehun sighs not knowing how to reply. He knows that Luhan wasn't really in the mood to see Xiumin right now, but how would he feel if he didn't tell him about the text. 


"But how did Kai give Xiumin my number," Sehun says thinking for a few moments, "Could they be friends, that's right they were together at the city event," Sehun's says, "Guess their friends," he says setting his cell phone down. 


Sehun gets up to go take a shower, but remembers Luhan had called him. He couldn't just ignore that. He went back over towards his bed, picks up his cell phone, and dials Luhan's number. Only after seconds Luhan picks up.


"Hello, Sehun?" Luhan says answering the phone.


"Uh, yeah, why'd you call?" Sehun says scratching his neck. 


"Went out," Luhan says, "I'm trying to find a job," he says.


Sehun bites his lip, not sure if he should tell Luhan about Xiumin, "Uh, well okay, then I'll see you latter," he says not being able to tell him.


"Okay, bye," Luhan says, then hangs up the phone. 


Sehun takes a deep breath, "I guess its better to tell him face to face," he says putting down his phone.


~


Xiumin looks down to his cell phone waiting for for Sehun's reply, but nothing. It's been a few hours since he's sent the message. Either Sehun just wasn't going answer, or something could of happened to his cell phone, Xiumin thinks to himself placing his cell phone down onto the table. 


Xiumin ignores it, grabbing his laptop and turning it on. Once his computer was on, he goes to his blog like he does on most days. He likes to see what other people think of his pictures. Noticing a few new notifications, two people liked his latest picture, and someone else commented on a picture.


Surprising Xiumin, his cell phone rings. He quickly answers it without looking at the ID. 


"Sehun!" Xiumin almost shouts. 


"Not Sehun, but Kai," Kai says on the other line.


"What do you want," Xiumin says a little annoyed.


"I'm free today, so lets do something," Kai says.


"What, why would I- Oh, that's right, okay so what," Xiumin says. 


"I was thinking burgers," Kai says.


"Fine whatever," Xiumin says, then hangs up. 


Suddenly Xiumin gets a text.


Gosh you didn't even let me finish. Let's meet at 6 okay.

~

 

Sitting on the couch waiting for Luhan to get home, Sehun picks up the newspaper on the table. He notices the circled jobs, Luhan had looked at the other day. Suddenly feeling really happy, Sehun picks up his phone and calls Kai. Seconds latter Kai answers. 


"Hey!" Kai says answering the phone, "So are you finally going to thank me for getting the job," he says.


"Oh yeah, thanks," Sehun says a little awkwardly. 


"Okay, so is that it," Kai says, "It seems you have more to say," he says.


"Uh, yeah. Actually do you want to grab some food sometime," Sehun says. 


"Hey, actually I'm Free today. Why not we have some burgers," Kai says, "Oh, and bring that Luhan friends of yours to. Let's meet at 6," Kai says happily.


"Oh, okay. Sounds good," Sehun says then hangs up.


Suddenly the front door opens and Luhan walks in. 


Sehun walks over towards Luhan and pats him on the back, "So, did you find a job yet?" He says curious.


Luhan looks to the ground, "Surprisingly, yes," he says looking back up to Sehun happily. 


Sehun's nods, "This calls for a celebration," he says.


~

 

"I don't get you?" Kai says walking next to Xiumin, "I say lets meet at 6, next thing I know your calling me to come pick you up?" He says sarcasticly. 


"Can't help when things happen, plus this is part of owing me, am I right?" Xiumin says.


Kai rolls his eyes, "I still don't get you. I mean whats up with you and that one guy?" He says, "oh, and Sehun."


"Why do you want to know about that?" Xiumin asks.


"I'm a curious guy," Kai says smirking. 


"Its a long story," Xiumin says.


"Come on, tell me. Please!" Kai says practically begging.


Xiumin sighs, "Long story short, I did something horrible and all I want to do is make up for it," he says. 


Kai slightly nods his head, "well were here," he says smiling. 


Xiumin nods, then they both walk I and find a seat. 


"Wait, why do we need to sit in such a big table, it's just us two," Xiumin says.


"Oh, yeah I have others coming" Kai says.


Xiumin nods annoyed, "Sometimes I wish I never got mixed up with your mess," he says.


"Cruel," Kai says jokingly. 

 


A/N: So firstly finally an update. Secondly I really want to apologize for not having any updates lately. When Summer started I was really looking forward to updating frequently, but then I went on a few trips, and wasn't able to update, then I got distracted with other things. Meh. Then when ever I would sit down and try to update, I just kept getting stuck, I guess you could say writers block?

 

Anyways sorry for mistakes