//Chapter 02//

Healing His Heart

 


 

Being back home was probably the best thing that has happened to Xiumin in the past months. He smiled then continued on his way. He was headed to his new house, he rented not to long ago. He had to make sure he had a place to stay when he came home. 

 

Looking around made Xiumin realize how much he really missed the country side. The nice fresh air, the smell of maple, coming from the trees, the cute little old people selling fresh fruit on the side roads, and many other things that Xiumin really missed. Although it seemed to be more lively now, than before, but that was probably because back then all Xiumin could think of was death, rather than his future. Now all Xiumin could think about was his future. 

 

Today was probably one of the best days to get home, Xiumin thought as he was walking through a small street. A few grannies stopped Xiumin saying things like, 'your so handsome, why don't you try some of these freshly picked apples' and so on. Xiumin would sweetly nod, then bought a few of whatever they were selling. By the time he got home, he had about five bags of different fruits. 

 

His new house was much smaller than his original home. It was a one room house with a small kitchen and a bathroom. Xiumin liked things simple. He places his stuff in his room, taking his laptop and cell phone out with him. He places his laptop on the small table then took his cell phone snapping a picture of the inside of his new home. He turns on the laptop, and searches up his blog. His blog was full of pictures he took himself. He looks at a few of his old posts, then looks to his cell phone and smiles. He loads the new pictures he took within the last few hours onto his laptop. Then posts a few of them. 

 

His newest post states 'I'm finally home, new house, new self'

 

He smiles, then closes his laptop, then pulls out a paper from his sweatshirt pocket. 

 

~

[A Few Hours Earlier]

 

Xiumin walks up to a familiar place. It was a place he went to often, and the place he hated the most. It was his old hospital. 

 

Xiumin slowly walks inside, then walks to his older doctors room. He quietly knocks on the door a few times before it was opens. Xiumin smiles, it was his old doctor. The doctor looks surprised, and speechless. 

 

"I'm back," Xiumin simply says.

 

"Its you! It's really Xiumin" the doctor says before inviting Xiumin in.

 

Xiumin and his doctor talked for hours catching up. After they were about done chatting, Xiumin had to ask. This was probably only reason he came, so he couldn't just leave empty handed.

 

"Doc, remember that guy who came here with me, the blond one," Xiumin begins, the doctor nods. "Do you have any contact information?" Xiumin asks. 

 

The doctor nods, "yeah, I might. Be right back," he says before leaving the room.

 

Xiumin waits about thirty minutes before the doctor returns with a small pice of paper in his hand. The doctor hand the little paper over with an email on it.

 

"The email was all I could find," the doctors says.

~

 

Xiumin looks to the small pice of paper in his hand, "maybe, I should wait," he says before placing the paper back in his pocket. 

 

Xiumin quietly walks over to his bed, and plops on his back, stretching a bit. "Defiantly, tomarrow," he says quietly before drifting to sleep. 

 

~

 

Sehun knocked on Luhan's door, but there wasn't an answer. He placed his ear on the door trying to hear. Sadly he could here soft sobs. This wasn't what Sehun planned to happen, he didn't think Luhan would be taking it this way. Xiumin must of been that important to him, Sehun guessed. 

 

Sehun knocked on the door a few more times, before saying anthing, "I called your boss, you have the day off tomarrow!" Sehun says loudly enough for Luhan to hear. 

 

Suddenly the door flys open, "you did what," Luhan says angrily, his eyes reddened. 

 

Sehun places an hand on Luhan's shoulder, "just have a day off, relax, you need it. Please" Sehun says, then pushes Luhan back into his room. "I'll make dinner," Sehun says before closing the door. 

 

Luhan slowly walked to his bed, and rubbed his eyes, "why does he do things like this," Luhan says as a small tear leaves his eyes. 

 

~

 

In the morning Sehun quietly got ready, then checked on Luhan before leaving for work. After that he quickly grabbed some breakfast, then leaves. 

 

After a few hours, Luhan finally wakes up. He walks to the bathroom and turns on the shower. He looks at himself in the mirror and laughs a little, I've never cried that much before, Luhan thinks to himself before getting into the nice warm shower.

 

After Luhan got out of the shower, he changed, then made some breakfast. "Maybe staying home wasn't such a bad thing," Luhan says enjoying his breakfast.

 

Suddenly he hears a short beeping noise, "probably one of those work emails," Luhan says with food in his mouth. Luhan sighs, then grabs the laptop. He looks throught the emails, deletes a few, and reads a few. Suddenly another email comes in. The email looks really unfamiliar, "never seen this before," Luhan says opening up the email. 

 

The toast in Luhan's mouth drops to the floor, leaving Luhan surprised, and confused. "What is this! Is Sehun playing a trick on me," Luhan says before a tear slips from his eyes without knowing.

 

 


 

A/N: sorry about the super long wait. Eeerrrrr, I really apologize. Summer break is almost here for me, so I probably won't be updating till then. Anyways here it was.