Chapter 8

Because I Love You

~*~

Almost a few months went by since Baekhyun moved to Chanyeol’s school and just like normal people they go close and later they are inseparable. They became close friends in a short time. No one question that, even Sehun and Kris who doubted both of them. They really thought this two had at least small feelings for each other. But they didn’t mind a bit.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun continue the trips to the old auditorium just like the first time after class. Both of them like the company of each other and the simple playing with the piano turned into a private tutor for Baekhyun. But it didn’t bother him, he even have the excuse to stay with Chanyeol.

For the taller boy the sight of Baekhyun’s smile makes his heart flutter like crazy. It started the night Baekhyun sings at the wedding, he just notice his feelings as they grew closer together. The smile the petite boy gives whenever he taught him the right key on the song makes his insides twist in delight. He can’t just explain some things like that.

 

~*~

It was just a fine day as a paper fell off from one of Baekhyun’s book. Mrs. Byun, Jihae, bent down and picked it up. She was just finished cleaning her son’s room and what is this, another trash.

“Aigoo, Baekhyun is really messy.” She commented to no one as she straighten up and unravel the crumpled paper.

She silently read the paper and her smooth face suddenly got wrinkled up as she look at the paper again. It’s a prescription from a doctor from Japan. How can Baekhyun have this? She scanned the medicine written down in an almost scribbled manner

“What is thi-- ” she was cut off when the phone went off

She walks down stairs and straight to the living room. She picked up the phone on the third ring.

“Hello, Byun residence.” She greeted happily.

“Good Morning, is Mr. Byun Baekhyun live here?” the man on the other end asked

“Ah,Yes. May I know who is this?” Mrs. Byun asked back

“I’m Doctor Shin. I’m doctor Yamamura’s counterpart for Mr. Byun’s medical assistance in Korea.” the man informed.

“The what? What medical assistance?” She quipped back

“May I know who am I speaking?” the doctor asked this time

“I’m Baekhyun’s mother. What condition is he having?” cold sweats broke down on her palms

“Mrs. Byun it is better if you visit my clinic so we could talk better?” the doctor said.

 

~*~

“Byun Baekhyun!” Luhan yelled and wave through the crowded hall way.

The said man turned around and wave back at his friend

“You’ve been ignoring me lately Baekhyun, you know that.” Luhan stated first.

“No I’m not. You’re the one who’s been ignoring me because of a certain Sehun over there.” Baekhyun countered back at his friend who went silent.

“Whatever. Where are going? To your giant derp?” Luhan teased

“No I’m grabbing lunch. What makes you think I’m going to him?” Baekhyun answer as they continue to walk

“Well, one you’re always with him and two you’re always with him. Is that enough?” Luhan replied with a y smile to his friend

Baekhyun then blush at the statement, it was actually a fact. He playfully punch Luhan on his arm which the said boy groaned about.

“Stopped that. It’s not true!” Baekhyun exclaimed blushing

“Whatever. But that thing a side, I’m here to remind you.” Luhan started, seriousness is now obvious at his words as he rub the spot where Baekhyun hit him.

“What is it?” Baekhyun turned to him

“Today is your appointment to your doctor here. Doctor Yamamura’s counterpart as he said. He’s Doctor Shin.” Luhan informed him

“Ok. I remember. Will you come with me?” Baekhyun asked hopefully

“Of course Baek.” Luhan answered smiling back at him.

“Now let’s eat. I’m hungry.”

 

 

~*~

A/N: hehehe i double update!!! cause i love mah readers plus i dnt have anything to do!!

/peeks/ are all mad at me... Bacon's secret is about to be revealed...dadaum!!

Ok!! just say what ever you want to say!!

Comment it so it can be seen promisei'll write back!

Lovelots <3