Chapter 12

Because I Love You

Dedicated to : Shineedaebak99

~*~

Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang

Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgareul geodwodasyeotjyo (Oh no)

Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu

 

Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka

Eternally Love

 

The song keeps replaying into Baekhyun’s mind up until the next day. He was with Luhan in the garden of the campus. Although Luhan was talking about things that happen in the class that day and what Sehun said about him, Baekhyun is nowhere near the topic. He was spacing out for a while now.

The song is so beautiful that Baekhyun wish it was for him, because if it’s for him then it is an additional reason as to why he is falling for Chanyeol. Falling in love is not the right term, it should be; why he love Chanyeol. Love, love is a word to foreign yet it is what he thinks he is feeling after all of those times.

Who wouldn’t love Chanyeol, his smile, his eyes, his caring personality and the…

“Why the heck are you blushing?” Luhan shook him hard which rouse him from his reverie

Baekhyun fake-cough and clear his throat

“I am not blushing!” he protested to which he receive a scoff

“You are blushing, dummy. Why would you blush when I’m telling you how terror our homeroom professor is? That is clearly other thing, Baek” Luhan explained with an angry face

“I am no-- ” he was cut off when a soft vibration interrupt him

He fished the device from his pocket and checked the message. It was from Chanyeol. Speaking of which, he didn’t saw Chanyeol in the class earlier.

 

‘Go to our regular rendezvous later after class. I need to show you something ^^’ – Chanyeol

 

Baekhyun tilted his head to the side as he re-read the message. What is it that he wants to show me again? He was about to reply when he notice Luhan is looking at his own phone. Then Luhan glance at him.

“Baek, I need to go now. Sehun wants to show me something at the cafeteria. See you later!” before Baekhyun could say anything and protest, Luhan already took off with his bag.

Sighing, he looked at his watch and counted the time. A few more minutes before his next class would start. Deciding to go to the room early, he got up and hoped for a good vibe later after class.

 

~*~

 

The classes went slower than Baekhyun like but Chanyeol was in the class, so no need to fuzz. The only thing that bothers Baekhyun is the taller boy didn’t talked to him nor spare him a glance right from the start of the class. He even tried to start a conversation but Chanyeol will only smile and nod to him once in a while.

It drove Baekhyun to the edges. Did he hate him?

The subject ended and it’s time to proceed to the next class. Baekhyun was about to ask him what was wrong but his plan crumble to pieces when Chanyeol dash off the room to god-knows-where. It left an eerie feeling for Baekhyun for the first time in months.

Does he hate me? But why?

Shoving the thought aside, he eventually walked to his next and final class. There is an hour before he meets Chanyeol again.

 

~*~

 

Standing over the piano, Chanyeol re-read his music sheets and assure his self that he can do the plan in perfect motion.

“Where should we pick him up?” Luhan asked holding a paper-rose origami; he was standing down the stage.

“I really don’t know how this works!” Chanyeol answer in defeat

Luhan laugh soft and saw Sehun and Kris made their way to their troubled best friend. They are both holding some paper-rose origami, markers and scented paper in both of their hands.

“It’ll be alright, dummy” Kris remarked which earn some giggle from Sehun

“Ignoring is the part of this entire plan you know” Sehun added to which Luhan nodded in agreement.

A loud sigh escape Chanyeol’s lips as he gave a hopeful smile to his friends. He greatly hopes everything would be okay.

 

~*~

 

The final bell rang around the campus and it motioned the students to finally go home and rest. But Baekhyun has an appointment in the old auditorium today. He made his way towards his locker, enter the combination and open the metal door. A small piece of paper flew out because of the wind. Baekhyun looked down to the paper that is now on the floor and bend down to pick it up.

He place his books before opening the paper

 

‘Come to our regular rendezvous, I need your help’ – Chanyeol

 

It came from Chanyeol, that boy who ignored him from earlier. He needs help now? That confusing fella!

Deciding to go, he made his way to the auditorium.

Few step to go and he was in front of the door, he turned the knob and stepped in. It was all dark and silent for a moment before the a few lights lit up. Baekhyun was shocked. What trick is this now? He knew Chanyeol and his silly games, but what could this be?

Suddenly, someone walked towards him, it was Sehun

“What are you doing here?” he asked

“Someone is giving this to you” Sehun answered, handing a white rose to Baekhyun before moving back to where he came from.

Baekhyun held the beautiful rose in his palm, admiring it. He notice a white card dangling from the stem

 

‘Remember when I said I wanted to finish that song…’ , it said. Baekhyun look at Sehun and the latter motion him to move to the stage.

 

Suddenly a soft and familiar melody floats around and his heart unconsciously skipped a few beats. It was the piece he sang yesterday. It was all confusing but Baekhyun still walked slowly to the stage.

Before approaching the center, another one came. This time it was Kris, he was wearing those gummy smile like the first time they met. He too handed Baekhyun another white rose.

 

‘I wanted to complete it because I wanted to give it to my special someone…’ , the second card said.

 

Baekhyun look up to Kris and smiled

“He’s waiting for you” Kris said before moving back

Baekhyun nodded and continued walking to the stage where the lights finally lit up. And there he was, he can now see the one who made him like this. The one who made him crazy for days and made his heart do those silly skipping.

Luhan suddenly appeared before he could reach the piano. Luhan was smiling brightly to his best friend. Baekhyun returned the smile. He knew Luhan is involved in this in one way or another. Luhan handed him the rose.

 

‘That someone is you. I made the song for you, Byun Baekhyun.’ , the last piece said

 

“If he hurts you, I’m gonna kill him with or without your consent, okay?” Luhan warned him before giving him a hug.

“Don’t worry, he will not do that” Baekhyun answered, tears b.

Luhan moved back to make way for him to reach the piano. And finally, Baekhyun was in front of Chanyeol who had stopped playing and was now looking at him lovingly. Chanyeol stood and handed a red rose to the shorter one.

“Do you know what is the title of that song?” Chanyeol asked first

Baekhyun thought for a moment before shaking his head. Chanyeol smiled

“I call it ‘Angel, Into your world’” Chanyeol said

“What is this? Did you all do this?” Baekhyun asked shyly, his head hung down as he looked at the roses.

“Baek, we met at a wedding and the first time I saw you, you look like an angel and when you sang that night, it was confirmed. You’re an angel, my angel” Chanyeol nervously declared

Baekhyun looked up with a blushing face and skipping heart. He can’t just process this moment, he can’t process the words Chanyeol said to him.

“I… uh..” he was getting speechless, stupid mind and stupid heart.

“I thought I was just attracted and confused to this feeling. I tried shoving those thoughts away but then I caught myself thinking of you. When you sang to me, I finally can say these things to you.” Chanyeol continued

“Chanyeol… I can’t say anything” Baekhyun tried to think of something, but his mind is wracked with feelings and thought of Chanyeol

“You don’t need to say anything to me, just say yes.” Chanyeol then kneeled in front of him

“I, Park Chanyeol, is asking you , Byun Baekhyun to be my Angel. Will you accept it?” The younger asked smiling hopefully

Baekhyun on the other hand was gaping and tears fall unconsciously from him. He was looking at Chanyeol with a loving expression.

“Of course!” Baekhyun finally answered hugging the younger boy on the floor.

Chanyeol was taken aback from the sudden hug and the answer that he almost fell over. He held the shorter close to him. He can’t believe he have his angel now. After they parted the hug, they both look at each other with those loving eyes. It was just a few centimeters before their lips could meet and at last they kiss.

 

~*~

A/N: Hi guys!! sorry if i'm a ty author you know. But school is killing me slowly! like seriously. But i promise to update this story this weekend!

and to Shineedaebak99 here's your prize!! 

hey guys! i'm planning to make a Taoris Story? are you up for it??

Comment it on below and pls upvote too!! i need motivations ladies!!

ok so see yah guys this saturday!!

Byie~~