Chapter 5

Because I Love You

~*~

The medicine bottle rolled over out of his grip as he let it go and grip his shirt instead. He crouches down the floor as he tries to gasp some air. His illness is attacking again. His chest is crushing on him and it has been like that a few times lately.

Baekhyun can’t take the pain and fell completely on the floor, his hands on his chest as if he wanted to rip out his heart. He desperately looks around as a small whimper escaped his lips. He was looking for his damn medicine, it rolled out of his grip. There, he finally spotted it but it was a few meters away from his reach. He had no other option but to crawl to it. He whimpered as he reached for it and finally he got it. Quickly he opens the bottle and pops a tablet into his mouth.

He closed his eyes for a few moments to let the medicine take effect and after eternity the pain subside slowly. His breathing finally comes into normal again but he chose to stay at the floor lying. Suddenly he heard a soft knock on the door. His eyes flew open but he decided not to move. A knock again

“Baekhyun dear, are you okay?” it was his mother

“U-uhh.. yes, I’m okay. Why?” Baekhyun replied, stuttering

“I heard you whimper so I thought something is wrong. Can I come in?” she asked, worry is in her voice

Baekhyun was thinking again and again, and then he got up and opens the door.

“I’m okay mom, I just tripped and hurt my foot. Don’t worry, I’ll just take a shower and go to bed.” He said after opening. His mom only nodded but smiled anyways.

After closing the door, Baekhyun sat on his bed and pick up the bottle and hid it inside his bedside table. He needs to be quiet next time. It was so hard to suppress the pain of his illness and he doesn’t want to be a burden to his family by telling them his situation.

He swore he won’t tell anyone so he can’t hurt anyone he loves.

How long did he make that promise, a couple of weeks or a few months? Yes right, a few months ago. It all started a few months ago, seven months to be exact. The only person who knew about it was Luhan and no one else.

 

~*~

 

It was Baekhyun and Luhan’s final months in Japan since they are moving to Korea to continue their studies and because of Baekhyun’s parents’ wishes too. It was unexpected, he never thought he would have such illness since there are no family history or whatever.

All Baekhyun remembered was his chest ached; his heart is not working properly. He was in his room doing his homework. He suddenly felt breathless and his vision is blurry. He tried to catch some air but none of it enters his system and then all he could see is darkness.

Good thing Luhan was just right outside of the room. He quickly brought the passed out boy to the hospital. The doctors diagnose him to have a heart disease the next day after he woke up. It was one of a kind virus that eats its way to the heart creating a whole on the heart. They say it had a cure but his chances are 50-50. Only painkillers are his only chance in survival. Baekhyun’s world shatter into pieces after hearing the news, even Luhan was crying that time.

After a few comforting words from his friend, Baekhyun made Luhan swear he wouldn’t tell a soul about his condition unless he have the permission. Although it was against Luhan’s heart, he respects his best friend’s decision.

Until now Luhan kept his promise and Baekhyun was grateful for him because of that. It was painful already because he had this kind of disease but it could be more painful if his parents would know his condition and they can’t predict if they would wake up and still have Baekhyun.

Even he himself can’t accept the truth but he need to and the only way he could release his stress is to cry at night when everyone is sleeping already.

 

 

 

 

~*~

A/N: Hey guys!!! this the moment, well one of the moments, we all need to see!!

But... i can't believe this is happenning to Baekhyun.. i didn't even know i wrote this one! Hope all of you are satisfied with this short chapter..

Ok, see yah all soon... and pls stick with me!

Dont forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE <3

LOVE LOTS!