Chapter 6

Because I Love You

~*~

A soft beep on Baekhyun’s side woke him up from his spacing out moment. He just woken up and decided to just sit on his bed for a while before he does anything

He grabs the phone and opens the screen lock. A text message came in and Oh it’s from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol!!

Baekhyun consciously open the message and read it

‘Morning Baek. Since our houses are just blocks away, I decided to accompany you to school. I will be there in 15 minutes. See yah!’ – Chanyeol

After reading the message, Baekhyun immediately threw the covers and ran to the bathroom. He quickly finished bathing and pull on some random clothes. He doesn’t care what he would wear, all he know is Chanyeol will be there within a few minutes.

Thankfully, Baekhyun stopped to breath in, he still kept in mind his condition.

He headed to the kitchen after dressing. He was greeted by his mother with a table of food. Baekhyun happily sat down and started to eat, he momentarily forgot about Chanyeol’s arrival.

“Baek, I’m going outside to throw this garbage ok?” Mrs.  Byun said as she walks toward the front door

“I’m gonna do that for you..” Baekhyun was protesting but his mother was outside now so he just continued eating.

After a few minutes he heard the front door open and closed, and then his mother’s voice echoed through the room.

“Baekhyun, Chanyeol is here! He said he is going to school with you today.” Mrs. Byun  announced from the living room

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide hearing the other boy’s arrival. He immediately went to the living room where his mother and Chanyeol is.

“Hey!” Chanyeol greeted to the shocked faced boy

“Uhh.. Hi!” was Baekhyun’s only answer to him

“He was standing outside so I let him in. you should get ready Baekhyun so you won’t be late” his mother commented and Baekhyun snapped out of his embarrassed moment and went to get his bag.

After bidding hi mother goodbye they finally set off to their school

Silence was surrounding them but Baekhyun wants to break it.

“Uhhm, sorry for making you wait outside.” He shyly started the conversation

“No, it’s okay. The important thing is we are walking to school now, are we?” Chanyeol answered with a smile

I wasn’t a long walk to school but they manage to talk longer than expected.

“I don’t have any idea that my mother knew you.” Baekhyun commented

Chanyeol laughed and pats the shorter boy’s head

“Baek, they met me on their wedding day, I played the piano for them remember?” Chanyeol reminded him

Baekhyun stopped on his tracks after the tall boy said that. How stupid of him to forgot about that. It was their first meeting and the first time his heart beat wildly in happiness as he sang on stage.

“Gosh, how could I forget that?” Baekhyun exclaimed as he hit his head

Chanyeol on the other hand also stopped. He grabs Baekhyun’s hand to prevent the shorter boy in hitting his head.

“No it’s ok. Don’t hurt yourself. Now come on before run late.”

Baekhyun’s world stop for a moment and his heart beat faster than usual. He needs to control his heart or his illness will attack again. He looked at the hands of the taller boy as it held his hands. The feeling was unusual but he finds himself liking it.

After a few minutes they finally arrive at the school grounds and something starts ringing. Chanyeol looked around to find the source of the source but found nothing. As for Baekhyun, he knew what it means.

Baekhyun looked at his wrist watch which was the source of soft beeping’s. Chanyeol look down to him with a questioning look.

“Yeol, I need to go to the restroom first. You should go ahead, I will be thereafter.” Baekhyun excuse his self before Chanyeol could ask question.

~*~

Baekhyun entered the rest room and immediately find his medicine bottle. He open and pops some into his mouth. He walks to the faucet and drink some water to down the bitter tablet. He looks up and found the mirror in front of him. He looks through the boy on the reflection then he splashed some water on his face to cool off his feeling.

He sighed and picked up his discarded bag on the floor and went out to go to his classroom.

~*~

The classes starts as usual, Baekhyun is bored by that time. It was all the same numbers on the board. He was currently writing down the things his professor writes and it was all silent around. Then a soft vibration caught his attention.

He fished his phone out of his pocket and saw a message, it was from Chanyeol again.

‘Hey, wanna come with me to the music room after class?’ – Chanyeol

He looked to his side where Chanyeol was looking in front with his phone on his hand. Baekhyun typed silently

‘Why?’  Was his only reply

‘I want to show you how I work.’  It was the reply after a second

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol again and this time the other boy his looking back at him.

“So?” Chanyeol asked in a whisper

Baekhyun only smile and nodded his head.

 

 

~*~

A/N: Yehet!!! UPDate...

Hows may ladies here??? Sorry if i just update now.. i need to work on my enrollment thingy for my college so here's the update... i know, i know it's a trash but it will explain something...eventually..... O_O

so guys can you tell me how am i doing, cause if not i dnt know if i should continue this of mine.

So COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

p.s check out my other exo fic... it's called Restoration!

LOVE Lots! <3