Chapter 4

Because I Love You

~*~

The chairs are scrapping the floor as the students got up and leave the room. Classes just ended for the day. Baekhyun gathered his books and stuff it on his bag, then a shadow over come his vision. He looks up and saw Chanyeol smiling at him.

“Hey!” he said and got up.

“Are you going home straight?” Chanyeol asked as they exited the room.

“Nope, I’m going to the pharmacy later. Why?” Baekhyun retorted as he walk beside the giant.

“Nothing, I’ll just accompany you. Is that okay?” the giant asked.

Baekhyun stopped on his tracks and stare wide eye at Chanyeol. The latter stopped too, turning around he saw the shorter boy’s reaction which made him worry.

“What?” he asked

“No! I mean… you don’t need to go with me. I can manage it myself. But thanks for the offer.” Baekhyun refused.

“Oh no, I really want to…” Chanyeol was cut off when someone yelled his name.

The giant boy turned to the source and saw a familiar boy. He was a few inch shorter than Chanyeol, skinny but has fair complexion.

“Yeol!! Wait a sec!” the boy said as he panted because of the running

“What is it, Yixing?” Chanyeol asked.

“Our Teacher said that I should give the composition to you. He said I would be partnered with Suho sunbaenim instead.” Yixing handed a folder with some music sheets.

“Thanks Yixing! Good luck to you and your partner!” Chanyeol said and with that Yixing walked away.

Chanyeol turned back to the shorter boy and smile sincerely.

“Okay, back to you. Baekhyun please!?” Chanyeol asked with a little pout.

Baekhyun was taken a back because of the pout-attack but then he can’t refuse this persuasive giant.

~*~

Chanyeol is sitting on one of the bench inside the pharmacy they went in. He was left there since Baekhyun told him to stay there. Like a 5-year old boy he nodded his head and wait for the shorter boy.

He looks around the place and spotted Baekhyun on the counter, maybe his ordering his medicine. But then he saw the shorter boy fishing something in his pocket, a white paper. Chanyeol was immediately curious and unconsciously tilted his head to the side as if asking. What is that thing?

The transaction only took a few minutes, consist of the lady smiling and handing him a small brow envelope and Baekhyun pocketing it away. The shorter boy approached him with a smile.

“Sorry for the wait. Let’s go now!” Baekhyun said apologetically. Chanyeol nodded and stood up.

“What did you buy?” Chanyeol can’t help but to be curious

“Oh, just a couple of painkillers and band aids.” Baekhyun quickly answered.

“Okay. Since we are already here, should we grab something to eat before we go home?” Chanyeol asked, smiling to the boy next to him

“Yeah sure.” Baekhyun replied

And with that they grab some snack and continued their way back home. The walk is silent with a couple of questions here and there. They both realized that they live on the same street and there house are just a few houses away from each other.

It was a lovely walk home for both of them, they got to know each other personally and they start to like it. But every good thing has to end.

Baekhyun’s house was the closest so they bid goodbye and smiles before the shorter boy enters the house with a wide smile of his own.

Chanyeol walks away after Baekhyun closed the door. His smile never faltered as he walks. All of other things went away as he recaps their conversations and it made his smile even wider.

 

 

~*~

A/N: Double Update, since i'm not tired but my mom is scolding me already (cause its 2 in the morning ryt now)

Comment and Sunscribe cause i need to now what you think about this guys!

Ok good Night and Good morning!!