Chapter 13

Because I Love You

~*~

The short kiss felt like a thousand years for the two, but they were interrupted by a fake cough behind them. Baekhyun was the first one to move away so much to Chanyeol’s dismay. The shorter boy was about to move away but Chanyoel’s warm hands rested on the latter’s one, he flash a quick smile.

“Ehem! I may be interrupting something but it’s getting dark outside. It’ll be a good idea if we all go home now.” Luhan stated as he smirk on the couple in front of him.

Baekhyun on the other hand was blushing mad as Chanyeol chuckle at him. A few tidying up of the room they all finally got home. Sehun walked with Kris and Luhan while Baekhyun was trapped in Chanyeol’s arms as they both walk home.

 

Shutting the door of his room with a wide smile, Baekhyun quickly change his clothes and flopped down his bed, head on his pillow. He mutely screams into the poor pillow as his face went red remembering how Chanyeol confess earlier. He was busy blushing when he felt his phone vibrate beside him.

Baekhyun unlocked the device and checked the messenger, a message from Chanyeol. His heart flipped at the sight.

 

‘Hi baby! It’s dinner time, did you eat already?’ the message reads, a smile broke from the shorter’s lips. He laid down properly and replied.

‘Mom is still cooking so no. and BTW baby?’

‘Yes, baby. Can’t I call my love baby? Don’t you like it? I won’t call you that again ’

‘No no no! i..i actually like it!’

‘I know, I was just playing around. haha’

‘Aish~ this kid!’

‘You love this kid Baek, don’t deny!’

‘Yes yes, I love this kid I’m currently talking too’

‘…’

‘What is that!? Can’t form proper words Yeollie?’

‘Yah! Stop it!’

‘Stop what?’

‘Stop making me love you Byun Baekhyun.’  Now Baekhyun is blushing again.

 

His can’t help to fall harder for the younger boy. His smile never fades from his lips as they continue their exchange. At times he would throw cheesy jokes but it was nothing compare to Chanyeol’s pick-up lines on him. He really found it amusing and funny. It made his heart skip a beat for time to time.

 

Baekhyun rested his hands on his chest and feel his heart beat loudly, at first it was because of the Chanyeol but it turned out to be the opposite. Baekhyun clutch is shirt as his chest crushes his heart which slows its beats; it’s one of his attacks again. He sits up and breathes through his open mouth. The phone long neglected at his side as Baekhyun scan the room to find his school bag where his medicine is located. It was far on the left of his night table, lying on the floor.

Baekhyun tried moving to get up and fetch his bag but the pain dig deeper into his heart. With sweat dripping down on the side of his face and vision getting blurry, he still got up and walk to his bag. Hands shaking, he tried reaching for it but his eyes are dropping. He tried holding on to the table beside him as the air leaves his body every second. His body shook in pain and finally his knees gave in and fall down knocking the lamp shade with him.

Just a little more, Baekhyun told his self as he crawls to his bag but it was still a little far for him. His vision blurred as he replay the moment Chanyeol confess to him that afternoon. Gasping for oxygen, thoughts ran through his head.

 

I’m dying aren’t I? How about Chanyeol, my parents? I can’t leave them; I can’t leave Chanyeol when we just got together… Please… someone.. help me.

 

Before his vision black out a loud bang on the door was heard. Two familiar voice was floating around, maybe his parents. Thank you God! Unknowingly a small smile creeps into Baekhyun’s face. The next second something was pushed inside of his mouth with water. Instantly, his chest loosens its grip on his heart and he can finally breathe normally.

“Baby! Oh my! Baekhyun dear, are you okay now.” It was his mother’s shaky voice

Baekhyun open his eyes slightly to look at his worried mother. He gave her a small assuring smile as his father finally helped him back to his bed.

“Byun Baekhyun! Can’t you call for help from us!” his father scolded him over the bedside. His mother tried to calm his husband up but the man was too worried for his son.

“Don’t do that again, arraseo!” it was a firm order but underlying it was the concern of a father.

Baekhyun understand his father very well, he only nodded and whisper his sorry as he cries silently. After a moment he was order to retire and take his rest which he did. In an instant he fell asleep and left both of his parents guarding him that night.

A soft vibration beside Baekhyun caught Mrs. Byun’s attention; it was her son’s phone. A message from Chanyeol pops out. She glanced at his son and opens his phone, reads the message and sends a message herself.

‘This is Baekhyun’s mother. I’m sorry Chanyeol he already fell asleep. He will text you tomorrow. Good night.’

She placed the phone back to his son’s side and left the room with his husband silently. She greatly hopes the other boy knew his son’s situation.

 

A/N: sorry if im not a good author and updater.. college so pls bear with me! OTL

anyways.. just a few more chaps and this will end.. what do you think this story will end?

Who's gonna die? lovelots