Chapter 3

Because I Love You

~*~

School started on Mondays and Chanyeol is dead by Monday. He didn’t get to finish his assignments on time and he cram on Sunday night. The result is a zombie-Chanyeol walking his way towards the campus grounds.

He is currently on the finally years of high school and he want to have fun while learning not being a zombie while learning. He clearly cursed the whole campus because of the Namsan Tower-like assignments he have.

“What’s up Yeol!!! You look like…” Kris, a Chinese blonde guy from Canada, he was one of Chanyeol’s gang.

The blonde boy looks at him like he was a zombie, literally; big, dark circles and a messy bed hair.

“Did you even bother to comb, Yeol? You look like hell!” Kris almost yelled at him.

Annoyance shows, Kris step back and held his zombie friend in an arm’s length.

“Yeol, are you ok?”

“Do I look like one?” Chanyeol asked in sarcasm.

Before Kris can voice out his thoughts another boy came up to him.

“What happened to you hyung?” the younger boy asked.

He is Sehun, another blonde boy. He is a year younger than the two but he is mature by looks.

“Did you come back from hell?” Sehun asked in a face which earns him a glare so he shut it.

“Just had to pull some all-nighters for the stupid assignments. That’s all.” He finally said.

The truth is it’s not just the assignments that make him stay up all night. It was that boy named Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol really thought that the next day, which was Sunday, after the wedding Baekhyun would text him again. But to his dismay the other boy didn’t.

He spent his Saturday night and Sunday morning watching his phone to light up for new messages from Baekhyun. It upset him in some way and it made him forget about his assignments. So this is the result.

“Ok, you need to pull yourself together for the class.” Kris said bossily but Chanyeol knew it was all concern.

“OK!” he replied and then they’re off.

~*~

“We are having a new student.” The professor announced when he entered the room.

Chanyeol though didn’t bother to look up from his desk. He was having a little nap since the class isn’t starting yet.

“He is from Japan. He is a transfer student, so please take care of him.” the teacher continued

That’s when Chanyeol’s ears perked up. He knew someone from Japan.

“Mr. Byun, please enter.” The man said motioning someone outside to enter the room.

A short brunette male entered the room with a wide smile. He was wearing the school uniform. He faced the entire class without noticing the giant who was slump on his desk, sleeping at the back of the room.

“Hi. I’m Byun Baekhyun. Please take care of me!” the boy said and gave a 90 degree bow to everyone.

After hearing everything, Chanyeol’s head snapped up and his eyes landed the boy in front. He was the same boy from the wedding, but he dyed his hair. A huge grin spread across his face. So Baekhyun is his classmate.

Baekhyun then scan the room after bowing. He then spotted the giant male from the wedding. His eyes widen as the smile grew wider too. Park Chanyeol is his classmate. Wow, fate works in a very funny way.

“You can now take your seat beside… Mr. Park.” the teacher said and dismissing Baekhyun.

The shorter boy walked to his designated seat.

“I didn’t know you’re studying here.” Baekhyun whispered enough for Chanyeol to hear, as he sat down

“I didn’t know you’re transferring here either.” Chanyeol replied having a huge grin.

And in a span of a few minutes they got closer. More closely than a stranger they once are.

Chanyeol was teaching Baekhyun the lesson they tackled that day.

~*~

The bell rings for the lunch break.

“Class dismiss… oh, before that. Mr. Park, Mr. Byun borrow your notes so he could catch up in our lessons, okay?” the teacher order Chanyeol before he got out.

“Yes sir!” was the taller male’s answer and with that the teacher walked out.

They both exited the room to go to the cafeteria but Baekhyun stop on his tracks.

“Chanyeol, you can go first. I’ll fetch my friend first. He could be lost.” Baekhyun explained as he heels and ran down the halls.

“Okay~~” was Chanyeol’s reply which the shorter boy didn’t heard as he disappeared to who-knows-where.

Chanyeol felt alone somehow, after the shorter boy left but he pushed the thought aside and walked his way to the cafeteria where Kris and Sehun would be waiting for him.

~*~

“Hyung, look, another love letter from Kris-hyungs’ admirer.” Sehun welcomed him to his seat.

“You look better than earlier!” Kris remarked, clearly dismissing the maknae’s blab about his ‘admirer’ which he didn’t give any flying .

“I took a nap in class.” Chanyeol simply replied.

“Speaking of class. I got a new classmate, his from Japan.” Kris reported as he lean closer to the table.

“Really!?” Sehun interjected as he munch on his food

“I think his name is… Xi Luhan?” He finished

“I got one too. He’s the boy from the wedding my mom brought me last Saturday. He’s the son of Byun’s” Chanyeol replied. Sehun look up again.

“Really? Two transfer student in a day? What do they look like?” the maknae asked as the food on his mouth flies out as he speaks.

His two hyungs give him a disgusted look.

“Yah! Sehun! Shut your mouth, its gross!” Kris scold

“Speaking of them. That’s him, Xi Luhan.” Kris announced as he pointed the said boy walking to the entrance.

Chanyeol and Sehun look up and followed the blonde’s finger. Chanyeol recognize the other boy Luhan is with. It was Baekhyun. So it was that boy Baekhyun was saying.

 

 

~*~

A/N: Hey readers!! sorry if it's late!! i ran out of ideas lately but hey... i put up a new concept for this story. I twisted the plot around (Literally!) 

I really don't like silent readers. So please, comment and subscribe!

cause i love it!!