Chapter 14

Because I Love You

Finally, Baekhyun replied!

Baekhyun fell asleep already? Chanyeol thought to himself as he prompt his body on the bed. He look at the clock on his phone and confirmed that is was getting late already. He left the phone on the side table as he prepares to go to sleep.

“He’s probably tired” he whisper to no one

He lay down his warm bed but can’t find sleep. He keeps on replaying their messaging wars just a minute ago. He can’t help but smile widely. It was the first time he felt so in love, again. He did have other relationship but he knew Baekhyun was different. Thinking about his lame confession earlier he suddenly blushed and hugged his ‘Piro-Piro’ stuffed toy.

He quickly grabbed his phone again and checked the date for tomorrow. Great, it’s a Saturday. He can’t wait for another weekend to see Baekhyun so he will surprise the shorter tomorrow.

~*~

The sun shines on the bed where Chanyeol is now sitting on, he did wake up minutes before his alarm. He quickly checks his phone for any sign of a text from the other one, still hadn’t received one. He got up and pace for a minute and came up with a good weekend plan. He grab his phone again and compose a quick message to Baekhyun telling him that his up for a surprise today.

After a quick shower and a good breakfast with his mother, he head to Baekhyun’s house. He was walking down the street near the house when he saw Mrs. Byun on the front lawn tending to the flowers.

“Good morning Mrs. Byun!” Chanyeol greeted with his big smile

“Oh hi dear. What brings you here?” Mrs. Byun smiled back and put the watering can down the grass.

“Is Bacon… I mean Baekhyun up?” he asked walking to the path way meeting the lady half-way.

“Oh yes, he’s having his breakfast. Come inside!” Mrs. Byun offered and walked to the front door

Mrs. Byun entered the house together with Chanyeol tailing behind. She turns towards the dining table and look back at the taller boy with an eye smile.

“Baek, your boyfriend is here!”  She suddenly announced making Chanyeol froze in his place with embarrassing red cheeks.

He can clearly hear Baekhyun choking inside the room. He inch into the entry way of the dining table where he saw the smaller boy drinking into a clear glass. His face was obviously in the shade of tomato. Baekhyun looked at him with a quite messy hair and a big black rimmed glasses, he didn’t failed to notice the tint across his cheeks.

Beautiful

“Mom you don’t need to yell it!” Baekhyun protested then pout cutely

Mrs. Byun just giggled and so is his father who was reading the daily newspaper.

“Chanyeol, take a sit and eat” Mr. Byun offered with a fatherly smile

He did take a sit, “Thank you but I just ate at my house” he decline politely.

“As you please. May I know what your business with Baekhyun is?” the father asked like a detective.

Baekhyun glance at his father and thought of a police who’s interrogating his lover. Then he looked at Chanyeol, clearly waiting for answer.

“Uhm…” all of the sudden he was nervous, “I’m gonna ask if I can take Baekhyun out today.” Chanyeol looked down, cheeks burning.

Baekhyun stopped chewing and looked back at his father. He is hoping for a positive answer. Silence is suddenly hanging around as both of the boys are waiting for the answer. Mr. Byun is looking at Chanyeol.

“Oh, is that so? Then I’m fine with it” Mr. Byun finally announced, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun took a sigh of relief after

 “Thank you sir. I’ll make sure I’ll drive him back safely” Chanyeol stated happily

With a smile, Mr. Byun added.

“If you said that you’ll take Baekhyun on a date beforehand then I could have said yes immediately” he replied with a laugh, Mrs. Byun was behind him and was giggling.

Baekhyun choked on the second time that day after hearing his father spoke like that. Chanyeol quickly gave him water as he was blushing.

“Appa!” the smaller boy wailed, blushing furiously

“What!? I’m only saying the fact” Mr. Byun smiled

“Come on now Baek, hurry up so Yeollie here won’t wait for you anymore.” Mrs. Byun spoke, urging her son.

Baekhyun nod and excuse his self to get to his room, probably to compose his mind. After a minute, he came down with his phone clutched by his hand.

“Ok. We’re heading out now! Bye eomma, appa!” he cried to them before pulling Chanyeol out of the house.

With that they proceed to walking down the streets to fetch Chanyeol’s car on his house.

 

 

~~~

A/N: 1st, i want to say sorry for being a stupid author for not updatin for several months now. But college got the best of me and family issues too, so im apologizing.

SECONDLY! i seriously thank you guys for sticking until now. is still hope your anticipating my updates, OTL

Thirdly, this chapter is like the 'Calm before the Storm' thing. that storm im talking about will either make you hate me, love me or kill me. so pls watch out

 and i already finish the story so i'll just post it!

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED BY ME!! /whisper/ i really respond to them hahah!

Love lots <3